Rocky Fox #5 by salmondragon

Based on Click to view
Artist salmondragon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rocky Fox #5

Postby salmondragon » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:20 am

[center]Rocky Foxes are mountainous foxes that live in very rocky or mountainous areas like northern Canada, the Himalayas, Russia or Scandinavian Countries. They are very friendly, and easily domesticated. All Rocky Foxes have a long fluffy tail, and like a snow leopard, they will wrap it around themselves to keep themselves warm. Domesticated ones have been found to try and look after their human or even animal companions by curling around them and wrapping their tail around them. They come in natural colours like white or brown, and usually have very distinct markings.

Traits; Round pupil (common), Leg fluff (common), different ears (common), Heterochromia eyes (complete) (uncommon), Large pupils (uncommon), backfur (uncommon), (male) no mane (rare), no tail(rare)

Prettying up required, but no extras (name meanings allowed)
Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]: male
[b]How does he feel about not having a mane?[/b]:
[b]How does he feel about having no tail?[/b]:
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rocky Fox #5

Postby SchnaDin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:21 am

Username: SchnaDin
Name: Liam
How does he feel about not having a mane?:
At first, when he was a pup, he always wanted a mane and got unsure about is appearance. Also other males laughed about him not having a mane as a male. Adults said to him, that he's not worth having a female and a family one day because a mane resembles strenght and good health and hasn't any of them. So he grew up as more or less a loner.
Later, when he grew up he learned to take care of himself and also got to know some benefits of not having any mane like it doesn't get dirty if he searches something on the ground, it doesn't get sticky if he eats honey or berries and he doesn't need to clean it that often.
Disadvantage would be the cold winter, when others are able to stay and he has to leave. But then he will wander down with the females and enjoy their presence. (He isn't a lady magnet but he enjoys talking to them and is always interested in learning about their view of life)
How does he feel about having no tail?:
He never worries much about why he hasn't such a long tail likes the others. His main focus got his missing mane and not his tail. Although he fails in climping and balance lessons, he always was good in swimming, fishing and digging. All the other stuff wasn't really essential to him. He gets food if he needs it and he can run away from other animals without climping up somewhere. Again Liam discovered some useful benefits from not having such a large tail like hidding in narrow bushes, it's not necessary to clean it after it gets wet from the river, other animals can't catch or hurt him there if he runs away. afters years he find a way of weird sitting on the ground because he don't have a tail to look for! (He always brings females to laugh with that trick)

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salmondragon » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:55 am

Last bump, since its been going on so long but if no further entries are given then I will end it.
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tooth » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:57 am

Username:
Name:

going to edit this at home since images are hard to see at the school's blocked wifi
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:53 am

Username:
mikaela hyakuya

Name:
emilio

emilio feels isolated, but he doesn't quite care. he's fine with living alone and not having any friends. he gets cold easily, which is a pain. during the summer, he appreciates his lack of mane, as it's a lot cooler for him and he doesn't have to get wet, as he hates water.

he feels free. he moves easily, and loves the feeling he gets when racing through the wind. it's a lot easier, in his opinion, to move around. he adores jumping and climbing through the rocky mountains he lives in.

chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salmondragon » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 am

SchnaDin wrote:Username: SchnaDin
Name: Liam
At first, when he was a pup, he always wanted a mane and got unsure about is appearance. Also other males laughed about him not having a mane as a male. Adults said to him, that he's not worth having a female and a family one day because a mane resembles strenght and good health and hasn't any of them. So he grew up as more or less a loner.
Later, when he grew up he learned to take care of himself and also got to know some benefits of not having any mane like it doesn't get dirty if he searches something on the ground, it doesn't get sticky if he eats honey or berries and he doesn't need to clean it that often.
Disadvantage would be the cold winter, when others are able to stay and he has to leave. But then he will wander down with the females and enjoy their presence. (He isn't a lady magnet but he enjoys talking to them and is always interested in learning about their view of life)
He never worries much about why he hasn't such a long tail likes the others. His main focus got his missing mane and not his tail. Although he fails in climping and balance lessons, he always was good in swimming, fishing and digging. All the other stuff wasn't really essential to him. He gets food if he needs it and he can run away from other animals without climping up somewhere. Again Liam discovered some useful benefits from not having such a large tail like hidding in narrow bushes, it's not necessary to clean it after it gets wet from the river, other animals can't catch or hurt him there if he runs away. afters years he find a way of weird sitting on the ground because he don't have a tail to look for! (He always brings females to laugh with that trick)

(Sorry I thought I'd ended this!)
Liam is yours! Congratulations! <33
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me