Kleeare #079 ✧ Adopt by Astraela

Based on Click to view
Artist Astraela [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kleeare #079 ✧ Adopt

Postby Astraela » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:59 am

Kleeare (klee-are) are a species of nocturnal equine found on the island of Nocte. Most of the predators on the island are diurnal, hunting during the day and sleeping at night. In order to avoid the predators, Kleeare have evolved to do just the opposite, sleep during the day and be active at night. Due to this, Kleeare have whiskers and large ears to help them navigate in the dark. Though their most notable feature is their bioluminescent spots, made of bioluminescent cells and hollow, pigmentless hairs. They use these spots for communication, similar to a firefly.

So here's a cute little fella! Looks like he got into something! To win this Kleeare show me what horse it is based off of and tell me why and/or what happened for this one to have short hair. No more than 1000 words please!
(canis. if you don't like the short hair let me know! I can change it back)

Ends; 3/15/16

Queen Chrysalis wrote:Name; Vivaldi
Gender; Mare
Coat Colour; Black Splash
Genotype; Ee/aa/SPLSPL/Frfr/StSt
Last edited by Astraela on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kleeare #079 ✧ Adopt

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Username; Queen Chrysalis
Name; Vivaldi
Gender; Mare
Horse it's based from; Image
Why does it have short hair?; Her hair is currently growing back after being badly damaged in a wildfire. The hair was so badly burnt in some places it had to be cut short in order for it to grow back properly. She seems to be managed alright with her hair being uneven lengths even though it must feel odd
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kallisto Moon » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Username; Birman Kitty
Name;| King Of the Jungle I Ra
Gender; Stallion
Why does it have short hair?; Ra had gotten himself caught in a barb-wire fence, his other wounds have healed, but tufts of mane and tail have yet to grow back.

Kallisto Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:Username; Queen Chrysalis
Name; Vivaldi
Gender; Mare
Horse it's based from; Image
Why does it have short hair?; Her hair is currently growing back after being badly damaged in a wildfire. The hair was so badly burnt in some places it had to be cut short in order for it to grow back properly. She seems to be managed alright with her hair being uneven lengths even though it must feel odd

Congrats! sorry it took me a bit to post!! all I had was my mobile. Let me know if you want her hair to stay short or be long.
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:51 am

Thank you! No worries about how long posting took and her hair is fine short <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me