Rocky Fox #4 by salmondragon

Based on Click to view
Artist salmondragon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rocky Fox #4

Postby salmondragon » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:18 am

[center]Rocky Foxes are mountainous foxes that live in very rocky or mountainous areas like northern Canada, the Himalayas, Russia or Scandinavian Countries. They are very friendly, and easily domesticated. All Rocky Foxes have a long fluffy tail, and like a snow leopard, they will wrap it around themselves to keep themselves warm. Domesticated ones have been found to try and look after their human or even animal companions by curling around them and wrapping their tail around them. They come in natural colours like white or brown, and usually have very distinct markings.

Traits; Round pupil (common), Medium tail (uncommon), thin tail (uncommon), coloured pupils (rare), remaining mantle (rare),
Gender; female
General rarity; Rare All-around/general rarity is no longer a feature of Rocky Foxes

I forgot to put the dot for female, but she is a girl.

I decided to do one with a lot of rarer traits because I realized I'd been putting out commons despite it being the grand opening, which is kind of an event, so special RFs would've been better. There'll be one more rare RF and then its back to commoner ones.

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]; female
[b]1 key moment from their history[/b]:

no pretty up or extras
Last edited by salmondragon on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rocky Fox #4

Postby Pety » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:08 am

Username: Pety
Name: Gerd (Scandinavian name, meaning: Protector, she who belongs)
1 key moment from their history: Gerd spent most of her younger years up in the mountains of Scandinavia and had only ever seen the ocean from far away. Then one autumn when the food was scarce she and her pile members had to move down the lands in search for pray and moss. After days of walking, bumping into a reindeer and slipping on some leaves. They reached a lake, some of the elder immediately went for a swim, while Gerd could only watch them astonished of the sight before her. Never had she seen so much water up close, or how the coloured trees around was reflected in it's surface. Months later, when the elders wanted to move again. Gerd and a pile of youngster decided on staying in the area close to the water, this was their home now and Gerd couldn't be happier.
(Wrote down the first thing that came to mind~)
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zixea » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:49 am

Username: Pea81866
name: Tiana
Gender; female
1 key moment from their history: as a little kit she would explore nature and study animals. one day when she was hiking she slid off a steep hill. she landed in a tree where she found a sleeping fruit bat. She scared it and it was too petrified to move. She calmed it down and they became best friends since that day.

heh im terrible at story lines.
Zixea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:00 am

Username:cherryfreeze
name:snicker
Gender; female
1 key moment from their history: it was perhaps a long time ago back when snicker was a small litle thing, back when her mother was still around. snicker had asked if they could go for a walk around the sheers and with reluctance snickers mother had said yes. as the two made their way to the sheers, something caught snickers eye. it was a flower field, one unlike she'd seen before, and she'd seen plenty of flower fields. none however had been as mystic and beautious as the one that she had found that day, and since then its been a place she could use to escape her stress and other troubles.
Last edited by Cherryfreeze on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salmondragon » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:54 am

bump
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloverwoods » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:20 am

Username: Cloverwoods
name: Calico
Gender; female
1 key moment from their history:
Calico had a deep connection with her family, so she always would spend time with them and would never leave her home. But one day she woke up on a partly cloudy morning to see she was separated from her family. At first she started to panic, but then she learned how to survive and learn that, you have to be at your strongest when you're feeling at your weakest. Then a few days passed of being alone in the forest, she was reunited with her family by finding out that they were captured by humans. But the family was brought back together and back at home. She learned a lot from the experience of surviving alone, which will stick with her forever.
Cloverwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:21 am

Username: SchnaDin
name: Pearl (She rarely tells anybody her given name)
Gender; Female
1 key moment from their history:
It was a very cold night and the wind blew with a freezing wind. Pearl sat on the edge of a cliff and looked up to the clear sky, where stars sparkled bright. She knew, that in the next few days, she and her mother will going down the mountains again becuse the season of snow and ice will come very early this year... But she didn't want to go! She wanted to stay... stay with his best friend she knows now for a very long time. Since they were kids they liked to play with other and go for adventures and stuff.
Now she realizes that it wan't just friendship anymore! Pearl feels him in her heart and whenever she saw him, she wanted to be with him because he became her home. The warm feeling inside her body let her survive serveral winters in the past and return to him year over year. But know everything will change.
Tears run down her cheek, letting her fur freeze a bit in the cold. She will never ever see him again if she goes now...they will never be together again, never sharing their lifes and never feel the love of each other again. Pearl knew the reason but she couldn't believe it: In late summer he got ill and it never really got better until now... his body is weak although he doesn't let anyone notice it. But she knew! She knew it all the time! And now the spirit of winter will take him... take him from her... forever.
Just the moon knows her prayers on that night. Sealed with the blowing wing of ice an snow.
- End

After she left the moutains with a heavy heart and came back in spring, other males let her know that her lover and friend died because of illness and the hard winter, wich occured.
After that moment, she swore to herself never to trust anyone deeply and never letting another male steal her heart again... because she knew, that one day, it will get broken again.

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salmondragon » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:57 am

Pety wrote:Username: Pety
Name: Gerd (Scandinavian name, meaning: Protector, she who belongs)
1 key moment from their history: Gerd spent most of her younger years up in the mountains of Scandinavia and had only ever seen the ocean from far away. Then one autumn when the food was scarce she and her pile members had to move down the lands in search for pray and moss. After days of walking, bumping into a reindeer and slipping on some leaves. They reached a lake, some of the elder immediately went for a swim, while Gerd could only watch them astonished of the sight before her. Never had she seen so much water up close, or how the coloured trees around was reflected in it's surface. Months later, when the elders wanted to move again. Gerd and a pile of youngster decided on staying in the area close to the water, this was their home now and Gerd couldn't be happier.
(Wrote down the first thing that came to mind~)

Sorry for not ending it until now, nor setting an end date. However, I have picked a winner and it is Pety! Gerd is now yours!
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pety » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:28 am

TurtlezSoup wrote:Sorry for not ending it until now, nor setting an end date. However, I have picked a winner and it is Pety! Gerd is now yours!

Thank you TurtlezSoup! You've come up with a great species, I'll stick around <3
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me