Time spent 2 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Prince Hound #10

Postby ShadowWolf~ » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Third one.
uvu

This one was a complete mess.
Kept changing my mind about the markings and design.
Finally settled for this.
It looks nice, right?

Anyway, to win this one, I'd like to read a story about him or see a drawing of him.
(You can do both if you wish.)
Something that shows off this boy's philosophic and quiet personality.

Story:
Minimum is 100 words.
There is no Maximum word limit.
Feel free to "pretty up" your form only if it adds to the story.

Art

Drawing does not have to be coloured.
Must be at least a bust, or fuller.

Code: Select all
Username:

Name:

Story:

Art:

Other:

Ends:
March 19th, 2016.
(23:59:59 EST)
Date may be changed for reasonable matters.
Last edited by ShadowWolf~ on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not as active due to work - On for commissions - PMs will be answered at a later time - Thanks.
...PrinceHoundsStarWarsHindogesXFAQWeasylArtShopPlayStation.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
ShadowWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prince Hound #10

Postby kittykore » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Username:
:. Mimi .:
Name:
Jay
Story:

Art:

Other:

mark
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Username:

Name:

Story:

Art:

Other:

Reserve
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby augestines » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:55 pm

RES RES RES DREAM OMG O-O RES WITH THE NAME JASON OR MASON or max c:

› Female
› Adult
Kalon Storage
augestines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:03 pm

Kodlak

Reserved
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:14 pm

Username: MotherMother

Name: Mason, "Mace"

Story: Mason was still up when the sun went down. He was relaxing by the river, watching the frigid water billow over rocks and pebbles. He lay with his paws before him, providing a soft cushion for his head. He didn't mind the night, or the cold, for that matter. But he was getting tired, and decided a nice walk through the forest would be perfect before bedding down for the night. He got up and stretched, then sauntered along the river's edge, watching his reflection inflate and twist with the ripples. He sunk into the foliage, his paws making the only sound on the cool dirt. All was quiet, and even the bubbling of the river died off as he walked further from it. He could barely see the stars through the black canopy above, so he took a turn in his route and headed to a clearing where he sat for a moment, looking at the shining stars in the quiet, never ending sky. After his moment he retreated to his den.
Mace awoke colder than usual. He shivered, murmuring something about the lack of insulation in his den, and uncurled to be greeted with a vast sheet of white. He scampered of the den and pawed curiously at the substance, soft and cold. He stuck his nose into it, licked it, then lunged into it. Delicate flakes drifted down and melted on his back, but sat frozen on his mane which was so thick it saved him from the snow. He licked the snow from his nose and bounded through the thickening blanket, grabbing chunks of ice and chewing them thoughtfully. He kicked up the snow and it twirled around him, then he flopped over on his back and wriggled to make his coat nice and shiny and clean. He stood up and regarded the flat patch where he had lay, then dug a bit. It cracked and he nosed the snow, finally revealing some stark blades of grass. Then he walked over to a tree and chewed on a frozen branch, and batted around a pine cone. He picked it up and trotted back to his little spot and dropped the pine cone into the grass, then turned around and started piling up the snow atop it. Soon he had a nice mound and he celebrated by running around in the snow again. He was so pleased with this snow that he knew he'd miss it when it melted. But he knew that at least for now he could run and jump in the snow all day, than lay in it at watch the stars all night. He couldn't wait for the adventures he'd have.

Art: Above c: Made by me! Here's an unshaded version without a background

Other: Lovely IronicCore allowed me to use the name Mason ;o;
Last edited by MotherMother on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| bryer |

Postby cherubim » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:11 pm

username;;
crepuscular.

what's his name?
This quiet little man's name is Bryer, which is of Canadian origin, meaning 'gentle and sweet'. Suiting, no?

gender;;
male

Soft, gentle pads barely made a sound as the Hound sneaked through the eerie forest. The full moon was high, casting the foilage with a dim light, causing the forest to glow. The Hound, as gentle as ever, slowly picked up a wounded rabbit, silently showing the small, hopeless creature that he wasn't goinf to harm the rabbit any more.
Cautiously, the Hound glanced both left and right, watching for nightly predators that may be a threat to the duo. Deeming the track safe, he slowly stepped towards a dark cave, a safe haven he had marked as his den. He lay the animal down on a bed of soft leaves, having only just fallen that day. He turned to nudge a piece of scavanged fruit towards the rabbit, gently growling in an unspoken term to 'eat'. The rabbit did as told, and allowed the Hound to lick his small wound. As large as the male was, the Hound was as gentle as could be. The rabbit felt safe, and allowed himself to sleep next to the hound, who curled his body around the rabbit's makeshift bed protectively. Both slept soundly, knowing that they were safe in the dark haven together.
Last edited by cherubim on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightclownss » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:07 am

Username:SonOfAWitch

Name:Yahor
meaning:quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail.

Art:
(sorry its done traditionally i'm unable to do digital art at the moment)

Story:Yahor is a quiet fellow he keeps mostly to himself but is quite friendly if you meet him.He has a love for philosophy and spends his days at his lovely mountainous home coming up with questions about the world around him and seeking the answers.He is a soft,kind and gentle fellow and loves to see other animals play out their roles in the surrounding ecosystems.His knowledge of the surrounding area,it's fauna,flora,climate changes and seasonal happenings is expansive and he often keeps track of these findings by writing in paint made from berries on the cave walls that he lives in.
(I hope that is ok)
Last edited by Nightclownss on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where am I?
Nightclownss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warlord. » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:55 am

username - warlord.

name - txeru

gender - male.

story - with silent paw pads hitting the ground in a quick sprint, the prince hound carried himself off toward the lowering horizon. as he approached the elder in the distance, he lowered in head in respect. "please tell me, elder, why does the horizon bring itself down each day's end, yielding a murky blackness instead of keeping its dazzling light, and continue each passing of the sun?"
the elder gazed at him with a slight amusement gleaming in his eye. "young one, why do you question what has always been? are you going to start asking why the fur bristles when a sharp cold hits, or why the stars in the sky shine at each day's end?"
the young one closed his eyes in thought. "i just need answers for what i don't know, i suppose."
the elder nodded. "i see. tell me, young one. what is there to question when the stars provide every answer? perhaps you need to look to the sky and follow it more often." with that, the young one departed, being sure to keep his eyes to the sky, searching for his answers.

art - x

other - txeru now gives names to the strands of stars in the sky, linking them together in a logical manner. the elder has given him the nickname of "sky-searcher"
Last edited by warlord. on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Vex | they/them | lesbian | adult
warlord.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:44 am

- will not be entering since i'm busy at the moment. ^^
Last edited by arabella !! on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes