...Hunter of Darkness

"...Hunter of Darkness" by Dexah

Dressup entry

...Hunter of Darkness

Postby Dexah » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:24 am

...What if sometime along the years... They had fallen in love? What if Light and Darkness wanted to be more than enemies? More than two oposite forces?... What if they wanted to be nothing but one?... If they wanted to be lovers... Certainly, that could not be. If Light and Darkness were to ever touch, the world would fall into Chaos. But was it fair? Was it fair that they had to sacrifice their love for each other for the good of the world? Would it be too selfish of them to share just one kiss? The Knight of Light, ever so righteous, despite her love for the Hunter of Darkness wanted to do what was right, and keep the balance of the world. The Hunter however, wanted nothing more than to be with the Knight and love her until the end of times. The Hunter was sick of the battle that had been going forever between them... Until one day, he couldn't take it anymore... And The Hunter Of Darkness kissed the Knight of Light... And the Knight of Light sighed... and kissed The Hunter of Darkness back... And finally they shared a kiss... And the world trembled... And the world shook... And the world was in peace at last... For Darkness and Light had embraced one other, instead of fight. And the became one.
There can't be Light witough Darkness to make it shine and Darkness is nothing but emptyness without the shine of Light. And so... Balance was kept, and the world was in harmony and peace, and Darkness and Light never fought again, and were togheter, loving each other until the end of times and keeping Chaos away from the world...togheter.

THE END
Dexah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me