Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Aufwachen, Kind. by - ; bonk!

Artist - ; bonk! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aufwachen, Kind.

Postby - ; bonk! » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:20 pm

I know, I know, recently everything I've drawn has either been a vent or related to fear asylum which is depressing in it's own way. I need to stop. I know. but I really just needed to get this one out. I'm not going to write out a paragraph about my feelings or ask for hugs or anything, because unfortunately, that isn't going to change anything. so I'll just leave this picture - it's connected to Lucifer's story, but also a vent, at the same time. Child Lucifer seems to be my go-to vent character. I guess I just... well, I don't want to compare my circumstances and feelings to his. that'd be like comparing a cold to the black plague. it'd be just plain disrespectful of me to say that, to anyone who's been in similar situations as him. but I suppose I connect with him on a slightly deeper level than other characters, if that makes any sense. anyways, whatever. I'll be fine. I think I just need some time away. away from home and maybe away from real people for a while. I need a break where I can just sit outside with no one around for miles, writing in my notebook with my dog by my side and the sun shining, petrichor emitting from the still-damp, bright green grass, the light from the sun reflecting off the morning dew, little droplets of rain dripping off the leaves of a tree shaken by the birds awakening and landing on it's branches as they sing. that's what I need. y'know that feeling?

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me