WTE: 629 Sooty Black Mosaic

Postby Poison » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Owner:
.Taz.
Name:
Ancient Prince// Koda
Personality:
|Friendly|Naïve|Clumsy|Caring|Weak|
Koda is the type of horse you would get bored with. He knows no jokes and always tells a pun wrong. Many horses stear clear of him, leaving him lonely. Koda is the son of the great Wairon, the king who can destroy mountains. When you compare the two, you see a young Colt who hit his head on the way down from Heaven. Koda knows everyone expects him to be just like his father but he is not him in every way possible. While Wairon is strong and tough, Koda is weak and soft. This doesn't make the stallion any less friendly or caring. His only friends, strangely enough, are birds. Yes, birds. He will watch them fly through the sky effortlessly and agilely. Koda always whi she's the impossible to happen. He wishes he wasn't the son of Wairon but just the young Koda who wasn't judged by someone else's example. Koda has a bad reputation of doing things at the wrong time and place. He would trip over a log in front of the herd or take a breath of air while swimming and get a gush of water instead. The other horses laugh at him but Koda doesn't care, he is too Naïve to even notice. While he has a small body on the outside,his heart on the inside is bigger than anyone's.
Height:
14 hh
Kind:
Highland
Eye color:
Midnight Purple
Genes:
Black Base: AA=Mosaic, AA=Sooty
Last edited by Poison on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE: 629 Sooty Black Mosaic

Postby Lady_Novianti » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Owner: Veni Vidi Cepi
Name: Black Bow Ties
Personality: He is a kind and friendly fellow, who is not afraid to be proper.
Height: 14.5 hh
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yveltal » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Owner: APH Germany
    Name: Adrien
    Personality: Rough, opinionated, outspoken, kind, blunt
    Height: 15.6hh
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gently » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:48 pm

congrats taz c:
Last edited by gently on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Owner:
.Taz.
Name:
Ancient Prince// Koda
Personality:
Koda is the type of horse you would get bored with. He knows no jokes and always tells a pun wrong. Many horses stear clear of him, leaving him lonely. Koda is the son of the great Wairon, the king who can destroy mountains. When you compare the two, you see a young Colt who hit his head on the way down from Heaven. Koda knows everyone expects him to be just like his father but he is not him in every way possible. While Wairon is strong and tough, Koda is weak and soft. This doesn't make the stallion any less friendly or caring. His only friends, strangely enough, are birds. Yes, birds. He will watch them fly through the sky effortlessly and agilely. Koda always whi she's the impossible to happen. He wishes he wasn't the son of Wairon but just the young Koda who wasn't judged by someone else's example. Koda has a bad reputation of doing things at the wrong time and place. He would trip over a log in front of the herd or take a breath of air while swimming and get a gush of water instead. The other horses laugh at him but Koda doesn't care, he is too Naïve to even notice. While he has a small body on the outside,his heart on the inside is bigger than anyone's.
Height: 14 hh
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Ending on March 7th!
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:03 pm

.Taz. wrote:

Owner:
.Taz.
Name:
Ancient Prince// Koda
Personality:
Height: 14 hh

Love it~
Congrats!!
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me