AaGWC #11

Postby sheepsorrel » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:33 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
•NAME•
Blazehawk

•GENDER•
Female

•PERSONALITY•
Blazehawk is one who you need to get to know before you see her true colors. At first glance she seems pretty shy, sensitive, and one who can be easily startled. She also seems like she hates to kill, loves nature, and also likes to be alone. Many cats take this as an advantage and some try to tease her. But Blazehawk isn't like that. Truly she is a feisty, playful, smug, and cunning cat who loves to play pranks, act cool, and she does loves nature. This female can also be a bit rough and she loves to fight as well but she doesn't have that killer instinct. Blazehawk can be slightly snappy but when you get her angry she can easily be intimidating and will have no fear in ripping you to shreds. When she is calm this cat can be sweet, kind, helpful, and mellow. She is very loyal and many also call her honest and a cat that can keep your secrets well. Many call her a friend for her bright spirituality and great protecting skills.

•MATE•
Blank

•KITS•

Blank

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AaGWC #11

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:46 am

Gender || female
    Personality || Blazehawk is one who you need to get to know before you see her true colors. At first glance she seems pretty shy, sensitive, and one who can be easily startled. She also seems like she hates to kill, loves nature, and also likes to be alone. Many cats take this as an advantage and some try to tease her. But Blazehawk isn't like that. Truly she is a feisty, playful, smug, and cunning cat who loves to play pranks, act cool, and she does loves nature. This female can also be a bit rough and she loves to fight as well but she doesn't have that killer instinct. Blazehawk can be slightly snappy but when you get her angry she can easily be intimidating and will have no fear in ripping you to shreds. When she is calm this cat can be sweet, kind, helpful, and mellow. She is very loyal and many also call her honest and a cat that can keep your secrets well. Many call her a friend for her bright spirituality and great protecting skills.
    Mate || she has no mate but she likes Flameear. He probably will be her mate.
    Kits || none

Pelt Color || she's actually more to the orange side then brown.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:53 pm

I'll change the orange thing.
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Thank you! Also great job you did with designing the cat!
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me