Pups for <3Ravyn<3 by albinoBroccoli

Based on Click to view
Artist albinoBroccoli [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Pups for <3Ravyn<3

Postby albinoBroccoli » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 am

These are the pups of two of <3Ravyn<3's fursonas, Raiyne and Zues. I hope you like the names, but if not you can pick your own.
It's for a contest, so they're not guaranteed to be their pups.

More physical info on each of them:
Klic: He has his mother's colors and his father's design, both his eyes are his father's eye color.
Rayka: She has her father's colors and her mother's design, both her eyes are her mother's eye color.
Sterling: He has bright green base; his front legs, back toes, muzzle, chest and belly are the same red as on his father. He has dark grey around his eyes, and almost the same dark grey markings as his father but when the lines from the eyes meet they don't continue down his spine. He has a dark grey lightning bolt on both flanks.
Delphi: Her base color his a blend of her father's and mother's base colors. Her ears and toes are the same almost-black as her mother's, and the rims of her ears are the same grey as her father's markings. There is a blue curvy line marking like her mother's outlined in almost-black from her eyes. Another curvy line which is dark gray outlined in almost-black is on her tail. She has the same flank marking as her mother's in the same color. All of her markings are symmetrical. Delphi also has one mint green eye like her father's (right eye) and one magenta eye like her mother (left eye).

Hope you like it, <3Ravyn<3!

charactersdatumblrask.fm

on hiatus
albinoBroccoli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me