Changewing #002 ↠ Adopted by Phina Wolf by 0Zero0

Based on Click to view
Artist 0Zero0 [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Changewing #002 ↠ Adopted by Phina Wolf

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:59 am

canis, wrote:·················································································································
·················································································································
Very Common • Mystery Class
Changewings are highly elusive dragons. They are like chameleons, and can change
to match their environment and camouflage with surroundings. Changewings spit
corrosive acid.

Phina Wolf wrote:Rider; Josephine (Phina) Wolf
Name; Peach
Gender; female
Species; Changewing
Taming Entry;
Hello again Joy!

So, I just had a crazy adventure. I was in the forest, hoping to stumble across a dragon to try and tame when I heard this terrible screeching break out. I ran over to see a bunch of foxes swarming what looks to be a dragon nest. I rushed over just in time to save the last egg, a peach colored sparkly one that reminded me of jewels. I couldn't remove it of fear that the mother would come back and abandon it, but I could run off the foxes, which I proceded to do. I stayed with the egg for hours, past dark even. When my friends came looking I had them go back without me.

"I can't leave it." I said, "The foxes or something else will come after it. I have to wait for the mother to come back."

My friend Sarah looked at Nathaniel, and said quietly, "Phina? I don't think that the mother is coming back. We found a dying female Changewing just outside the village. We could't do anything of her, she was too badly wounded. I'm sorry."

I stared at my friends in disbelief. "Nothing? There was nothing you could do? Why didn't you call the healer?"

"We did." Nathaniel said, "Even she didn't know what to do."

I turned back to the egg with a sigh. "Well, I guess that I have to take care of it then. I just wish that I could have saved the others." I slipped the egg into my bag and my friends and I headed home. It will take a lot of diligence to train a baby dragon. They don't listen to anyone. But I think that it can be done. Wish me luck!!

Accessory;Can she have a saddle?
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Changewing #002 ↠ Adopt

Postby vixen; » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:17 pm

---
Ends;

[code]Rider; Mac
Name; Stripes
Gender; Female
Species; Changewing
Taming Entry; ?

Accessory; Not Required
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Rider; tigerthenightfury
Name; Fury
Gender; male
Species; Changewing
Taming Entry; i was looking up in the ridge again because i know there are a lot of dragons up there. I was right! I found a changewing! He was so beautiful i had to tame him! When he saw me he immanently turned invisible to hide. I tossed a bunch of eels in a large circle and a pile of fish in the center to lure him. When he came in a saw the fish disappear one by one and when they where all gone he was trapped! The eels worked! Then i jumped in with my shield. He spit a lot of acid but non hit my gronckle iron shield. Then he grabbed my shield and rammed into me. He finally unchanged from invisible. He had such a fury temper i didn't want to mess with him. I needed to tame him, he was a special dragon! So i used more of my fish i brought a walked away a few steps. I let him settle and calm down. He was finally calmed when i came back up to him. He hissed and snapped but didn't go invisible like i thought he would. I looked around and he was still in the eels circle right on the edge. So i picked up the eels around the place and dumped them into the river so he wouldn't be scared. When i approached he still hissed a bit but not much. How was i ever going to tame him. Water! He was steaming from the sun and all the hot acid lying around. I rushed with a small bucket i had brought with me and grabbed some water. I dumped it on him and he purred in joy. I was walking to put my bucket away when i heard something behind me. Then i felt it too. I looked down to see a cute, friendly, little, changewing face purring into my hand. We where friends, and his name was Fury

Accessory; Not Required
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:24 am

Rider; Josephine (Phina) Wolf
Name; Peach
Gender; female
Species; Changewing
Taming Entry;
Hello again Joy!

So, I just had a crazy adventure. I was in the forest, hoping to stumble across a dragon to try and tame when I heard this terrible screeching break out. I ran over to see a bunch of foxes swarming what looks to be a dragon nest. I rushed over just in time to save the last egg, a peach colored sparkly one that reminded me of jewels. I couldn't remove it of fear that the mother would come back and abandon it, but I could run off the foxes, which I proceded to do. I stayed with the egg for hours, past dark even. When my friends came looking I had them go back without me.

"I can't leave it." I said, "The foxes or something else will come after it. I have to wait for the mother to come back."

My friend Sarah looked at Nathaniel, and said quietly, "Phina? I don't think that the mother is coming back. We found a dying female Changewing just outside the village. We could't do anything of her, she was too badly wounded. I'm sorry."

I stared at my friends in disbelief. "Nothing? There was nothing you could do? Why didn't you call the healer?"

I turned back to the egg with a sigh. "Well, I guess that I have to take care of it then. I just wish that I could have saved the others." I slipped the egg into my bag and my friends and I headed home. It will take a lot of diligence to train a baby dragon. They don't listen to anyone. But I think that it can be done. Wish me luck!!

Last edited by Phina Wolf on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horselover3302 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:08 am

Rider;
Name; Autumn
Gender; female
Species; Changewing
Taming Entry; I walk into the forest one cold and rainy day. I lok to the grey Autumn sky and see the outline on a changewing flying overhead. I pull out my trusty dragon whistle and blow into it. The dragon lowers a bit, but does not land. She hovers in the air and spits acid at me. I raise my shield just in time to block the acid. The acid burns a hole in my shield so I duck behind a tree. I blow into my dragon whistle again, hoping to calm the dragon. She lands on the ground and turns to her true colors. I peak around the tree to find that she had vanished. I turn away with my back to the tree and look over my other shoulder. I find myself face to face with her. She nudges my hand. I raise my hand and hold my palm out to her. She pushed her nose into my hand. "Autumn" I wjisper to her, looking into her eyes. I knew she was mine.

Accessory; Saddle and Bridle

Her theme song is Alone Together by Fall Out Boy because she loves it and feels as thouh it is writen about her.
Last edited by horselover3302 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
horselover3302

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Just saying only 3 more days left~
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:00 am

Phina Wolf wrote:Rider; Josephine (Phina) Wolf
Name; Peach
Gender; female
Species; Changewing
Taming Entry;
Hello again Joy!

Congrats Phina wolf She's Yours!
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:01 am

I literally refreshed this page five times and re-booted my computer to see it it was glitching. Thank you sosososososo much, I will love her to death!!!!!
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .