NVR: #29 Sooty Palomino by Tazaria

Based on Click to view
Artist Tazaria [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

NVR: #29 Sooty Palomino

Postby Tazaria » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:25 pm

School has just started so life has been busy. i will be releasing some saved NVR's out soon.
The requirement to submit an entry for this NVR you must write a story on why this mare has a bad temper.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Story (Between 100-300 words):[/b]

EDIT!: I forgot to say when this ends. The 6th of February NZ time.
Last edited by Tazaria on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NVR: #29 Sooty Palomino

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: Peppermint burst // Pepper
Height: 15hh
Story (Between 100-300 words):
Pepper has quite a bit a dislikes ranging from food to being told what to do. It just so happens that she isn't well-liked because of her eyes. Others would make fun of them, Pepper hated it. So she would just hit back with her colourful vocabulary and hooves. This not only sparked problems but garnered more hate. From this, Pepper grew to be self-reliant and independent, living away from the herd in seclusion.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:57 am

Username: Isabella45
Show Name: Irresistible Charm // Charm
Height: 16 hh
Story: When she was born Charm was named Charm for her sweetness and willingness to please, but as a foal Charm was often teased by the other foals, mostly for her shyness, height, or unusually long mane, many of them were her older siblings. At first she cowered away and often received many physical and emotional wounds. This continued into her yearling years. Then, one day when she was being teased by her older sister, she came back with a sharp reply and her sister cowered away and never bothered her again. Ever since that day Charm has used sharp words and cutting remarks as her weapons, not because she wants to hurt others, but because she wants to save herself from being hurt. While this has been a useful defense it also has become a habit formed against any horse and the reason Charm has no real friends. At time this makes her very sad, but she reminds herself that if she has no friends she has a much less chance of being hurt again. Maybe one day somehorse will see the truth behind Charm's sharp temper, but for now she remains safe, and lonely behind the walls she has created.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:22 pm

Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45
Story: When she was born Charm was named Charm for her sweetness and willingness to please, but as a foal Charm was often teased by the other foals, mostly for her shyness, height, or unusually long mane, many of them were her older siblings. At first she cowered away and often received many physical and emotional wounds. This continued into her yearling years. Then, one day when she was being teased by her older sister, she came back with a sharp reply and her sister cowered away and never bothered her again. Ever since that day Charm has used sharp words and cutting remarks as her weapons, not because she wants to hurt others, but because she wants to save herself from being hurt. While this has been a useful defense it also has become a habit formed against any horse and the reason Charm has no real friends. At time this makes her very sad, but she reminds herself that if she has no friends she has a much less chance of being hurt again. Maybe one day somehorse will see the truth behind Charm's sharp temper, but for now she remains safe, and lonely behind the walls she has created.

Congratulations! I liked the ending.
My actual timer on the drawing is way way off...
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:50 am

.Taz. wrote:
Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45

Congratulations! I liked the ending.
My actual timer on the drawing is way way off...

Thank you!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me