Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by 0Zero0

Doggy Adopts! [OPEN]

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:33 pm

About
•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘• •◘•◘•◘•◘•◘• •◘•◘•◘•◘•◘• •◘•◘•◘•◘•◘• •◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•
Hey! I made these so I could figure out what my CS'Sona would look like. The Animal that would represent me on Chicken smoothie. While The rest of them, I love there designs deeply, I have nothing I quite can do with them and thought I'd auction them off to a good home. There NOT free, but my prices are much more reasonable then most. I'm not going to give it to just anyone, as I want these to go to a great home. oh, and #5 is mine. I'm keeping him. .w.
Contest Ends When They find a home First appropriate offer wins it.
Rules
1. max of 1 per person allow everyone a chance at owning one of them. If I made more I'd be less worried about letting someone own more then one of these guys but for now this is what I have to offer.
2. Use proper payment. While I have a wide range of payment options for these fellas There are things I won't accept as payment, and none of these guys are free.
3. You may apply for multiple While you won't get to own all the ones you apply for You get a chance at multiple. The one you want the most should be applied for FIRST.
4. Do not send a trade Wait until the contest is over and if you have won it then you may send the trade over.
5. You must use the pet in some way If you say your going to draw it, I'm going to check your Oekaki/Deviantart/etc to see if you actually draw.
6. Your not buying the art Your buying the design. If you'd like to use the art ask both me and the artist of the lines. CREDIT US for the artwork.
7. Once you win it's yours You may edit the design how you please. Change anything you like about it.
8. Fill out the form A nice filled out form is the key to gaining the pet. You can pretty it up and add to it, but I'm mostly looking for a good payment, and a good home for the pet.
Prices
Pets
Give me what you think it's worth! The form I like the most wins. The price you put is accounted to that. I'm not really one to care about rarities of pets or when they were released, I just want ones I like the designs the most and the species the most. I'm not done filling out my wishlist from the archives yet so it doesn't absolutely have to be on my wishlist to offer it. Just a few things.
• No Spiders
◘ I don't like pink. I will accept certain pink pets.
• Dragons, Cats, Foxes and Unique species are most wanted {love red pandas}
◘ I love Orange, blue or Red pets the most.

C$
Sure :3 offer what you think it's worth. Certain ones are worth more then others so keep in mind how hard I probably worked on the designs

Anything else
Artwork is fine :3 but I'd prefer the above.
I might accept items, but I'm not really open to Items right now. I won't accept anything else, however as long as you offer something valid I will keep it in mind.
The Form
Feel free to edit this how you like, the only thing required to enter is the top part of the form.
Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]#[/b]:
[b]Payment[/b]:
[b]What are you going to do with it?[/b]:

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Species[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

Who Owns who
1. Username goes Here

2. xVixxenxx

3. Username goes Here

4. 0Zero0
Snake

5. 0Zero0
He shall be my CS'Sona his name is zero

6. Littlebooboo
No more offers allowed.

7. Fizzy-Pop

8. Username goes here

9. xVixxenxx

Insure your Chances of Winning
While nobody has a 100% chance of winning any of these fella's, I do accept Rare's and Very Rares like The September BMD~ A dreamy of mine. You can obtain one here-
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doggy Adopts! [OPEN]

Postby funderful;; » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:44 am

Username: funderful;;
#7:
Payment: Image
What are you going to do with it?: Keep it c:

Name: Long chinese for "dragon" because i suck at names or probably TBD
Species: Dragon
Personality: wip
History: wip
╔══════════════╗

▶ i'm a major fan trash for the
following: gravity falls, steven universe,
star vs the forces of evil, pokemon,
undertale, fnaf, warriors, survivors,
wings of fire, spirit animals, hamilton,
disney/pixar, and studio ghibli!

▶ capricorn | infp | horse | garnet
just a reader, writer, artist, and gamer.
my viscets!

▶ if you like tol n fluffy rabbit-kangaroo-
raptor things, check out viscets!
if you mark the thread, please say
that funderful;; referred you!

╚══════════════╝
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Username:
#: 8
Payment:
What are you going to do with it?:

Name:
Personality:
History:

heavy reserved

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:35 pm

I decided to change history to Other as I know some don't want a history for there characters. Feel free to change and pretty up the forms as you like guys. :3
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 am

Hrm... nobody wants the designs all that much? Well I'll extend it to the 12th. .-. perhaps I just need to bump the thread everyday.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uunicorn » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:14 am

Username: xVixenxx
#: 9
Payment: would you accept art? If not then please reply and say so and I will offer something different
What are you going to do with it?: draw it and love it and draw it some more.
Name: Sabrina
Species: African Wild Dog
Personality: will work on but for now, bold, brave, curious, headstrong, energetic, can be a bit arrogant sometimes.
Other: I never really liked african wild dog designs but this one is so pretty even if it isnt meant to be a wild dog.
uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:08 am

@xVixenxx Hey :3 I'm glad your applying for number nine~ if you win her I'll allow art payment~♪ I enjoy artwork of my characters.

Oh I thought I'd mention the design was based off of cow dogs (particularly the Australian Sheppard) but I have the species there so you can change it to whatever thing you'd like. You would be buying the design, so I don't think it has to be a dog.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Navuso » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:24 pm

Username: Navuso
#: Six
Payment: May I send you a trade edit so I don't have to list them all here? (There's a lot of pets, lol)
What are you going to do with it?: Draw it, Roleplay with it, Most likely create a full page for it and get more art of it on toyhou.se (With credit linking to you for designing it, of course)

Name: Myamiko (Maya)
Species: Canine/Puppy
Personality: Forever a child at heart, they are playful and energetic.
Other: Maya was born as a black canine with a strange attribute to his fur. While it's soft to the touch, it is also able to hold the colors from chalk, markers, and other artistic properties. As he got older, he got purple and dark blue markings, that came in naturally, but he still doodles on himself rather frequently and lets others do the same. However, this means they needs to bathe every night before going to sleep, since they don't want his drawings to get wiped off on what ever they are sleeping on.

I know that you say that it's reserved, but you also say that we are allowed to offer, and since I absolutely fell in love with the design, I figured I'd give it a shot....

Edit:
Last edited by Navuso on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
Navuso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:14 pm

Navuso wrote:Username: Navuso
#: Six
Payment: May I send you a trade edit so I don't have to list them all here? (There's a lot of pets, lol)
What are you going to do with it?: Draw it, Roleplay with it, Most likely create a full page for it and get more art of it on toyhou.se (With credit linking to you for designing it, of course)

Name: Myamiko (Maya)
Species: Canine/Puppy
Personality: Forever a child at heart, they are playful and energetic.
Other: Maya was born as a black canine with a strange attribute to his fur. While it's soft to the touch, it is also able to hold the colors from chalk, markers, and other artistic properties. As he got older, he got purple and dark blue markings, that came in naturally, but he still doodles on himself rather frequently and lets others do the same. However, this means they needs to bathe every night before going to sleep, since they don't want his drawings to get wiped off on what ever they are sleeping on.

I know that you say that it's reserved, but you also say that we are allowed to offer, and since I absolutely fell in love with the design, I figured I'd give it a shot....

I understand why you don't want to post them all here, but Sending the trade marks it in my Trade history. Pick out some highlights from the group, and state how many pets there are at minimum, but don't send the trade. I might allow you to do so when I decide the owners of the pets, but for now due your best to show them here.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Navuso » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:01 pm

There are over 100 pets in the trade, closer to 150-200. I took a screenshot of the offer, zoomed out as far as it can go and with the page hacked to give the pets more room so that I wasn't taking like 50 screenshots to try and show the offer >.< Most of the pets in the trade are in the screenshot I edited into my previous post.

Picking out just a few for the highlights would be hard for me, but here are a few randomly selected pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Malk pets are the ones that I'm offering that are hardest for me to let go because I think Malk was removed from the staff or something and his works were awesome. There are also quite a few pets which were from events (Advent, Halloween, etc)
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
Navuso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me