>It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

>It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:36 am

[And let it begin!]

>Connecting to signal 'x0000'...
>Connection successful. Receiving transmitted data.
"Welcome, welcome, to the wonderful world of video games! Aren't they exciting, intriguing, and fascinating? There's so many different kinds, aren't there? So many possibilities! It makes my head spin just thinking about it! You could build pretty castles and cities, help little families grow, restore order to ancient kingdoms... Or you could spend all day quickscoping n00bs on overcrowded servers!
Ah, the marvel of human advancement! But it almost feels like I've seen it all, now. So many clones, so many bad games... Such a shame, nothing's come along that just made me jump for joy in a long time! And even then, all the good games aren't coming out until next year! Oh well.
Say, I've got a good idea for a new game! And what's best, everyone can play it! It'll be so much fun to have friends all around again! How about you! Would you like to play? Heehee, of course you would! See you there!
>error: connection lost
>Running diagnostic... signal terminated. Unable to reconnect.
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

An Explanation?? *clears throat*

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:41 am

>Connecting to signal 'x0001'
>Connection successful. Receiving transmitted data.

"Yolo! Yello! Hello! It's me, your benevolent Game Master! Your tabletop Dungeon Master! Your lovely server host! I'm here to tell you all about this radical new game I've come up with!
You may be wondering why you're here. Well, I'm about to explain all that, so shoosh! I've collected all of you from data I found lying around! It was easy, really. There was so much to look at! I mean, there's game systems all around! Save files for miles! I picked out the characters that were my very favorites, and the ones I though would be the most exciting for my little game! So, that's why you're here.
And where is here? Why, it's the first stage of my game. The first level, and I'm the tutorial guide! What you see here is a fresh-off-the-grill miniverse, with all the fixin's! Yep, that means everything: quests, combat, NPCS, exploration, and anything else you could hope for. This is only the beginning, too! Basically, over the course of this game, you will pass through a number of stages like this, each completely different, and in each you will have an objective. A quest, if you will. And once you, or at least some of you, complete this ultimate goal, you will all be transported to the next level, where you'll be given a whole new quest and a whole new world to explore! And the best part? Each level is really completely different, because they're all based on different types of games! I'll give you a hint: this first one is an open-world adventure game!
But, heh, if you'll notice, you have a limited amount of space. Run too far and you'll hit an invisible wall! And you wouldn't want to go outside that invisible wall, anyway. You'd just end up eternally spiraling into a boundless void of nothingness, and that's wayyyy boring, lemme tell ya.
And on top of that, some of these levels will even have side quests that you can do. I know, right? Fun! If you complete them, you may find that they give you special little bonuses or items that you can carry with you from level to level!"

>Redirecting to file="00rulesandreg"
>Opening...
"Well, of course there had to be rules! Did you think I was going to let you run wild like a bunch of feral giraffes on a sugar high? I don't think so!"
- "First of all, please be nice to the other players! I worked hard on this game, and I'd hate to see someone ruin it by being mean and refusing to play fair!"
- "Second of all, I'd like to state that I've collected characters from anywhere I could find a cohesive game. I looked through the computer, the big shiny consoles hooked up to the TV, and even those cute little handhelds that you pop cartridges into! So, there are characters from all kinds of games around here."
- "It has come to my attention that some of you are original characters! Well, ain't that just a pickled peach? If you're an original character created by your player, it's because I took you from a game that allowed players to make or design their own character."
- "Characters of all genders and preferences are welcome here, so please be respectful! Headcanons are allowed too, it doesn't have to be exactly what we see in the main game."
- "/psst, players! Look here! I gotta tell ya for official reasons that you can control as many characters as you want at a time!"
- "/also I'm supposed to say that they don't have to be human or anything."
- "/and also I'm supposed to request that you use grammar properly, make yourself understood, and please try to only roleplay in third person past tense if you can!"
- "/and one last thing, please try to be active. If you want to leave this roleplay or will be gone for a while, please inform the owner. And don't leave people for dead or charge on ahead too far alone! You'll scare away the other players and close off your section of the roleplay."
- "And I think that's it. Players, direct your questions to the individual known as Gluskin., and characters direct your questions to me, the GM! You can summon me by yelling my name at the sky! Ta-ta!"

ok guys just to clarify since apparently I need this in large text: I want canon characters. OCs are allowed if they come from a game that allows the player to create or design their own character (ex. The Sims, Fallout, Skyrim, most MMOs). I have permitted some AU versions of characters due to special circumstances under their specific game universe. This rule has little to do with my preferences and more to do with the massive plot holes/loopholes it would create.
Last edited by bigwig. on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The World's A Stage!

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:52 am

Stage 1: Adventure (Open-World Fantasy Type)
Ahh, would you look at that? A great big world full of mountains that are impossible to climb, dangerous wild animals, and NPCs in tunics! From here you can see a pretty little river that cuts through the miniverse, an imposing mountain or two, some wild forests, and a cozy little village just full of NPCs who need YOU to solve all their problems. They've probably got stuff to trade, too. And in the wilderness, you're bound to encounter some epic battles with monsters and weird-looking wolves, which are always a starter enemy in games like this!
What better way to celebrate fantasy than rescuing a maiden in distress? Hmm, that seems cliche...How about...Aha! A turning of the tables!

Main Objective:
An evil witch princess has kidnapped a baby dragon, the child of the elder dragon and heir to the dragon kingdom. Now that he's been stolen, dragonkind is one step away from declaring war on all of humanity! Your goal is to get to the witch princess where she has locked herself up, in an ancient temple on the slopes of Iceridge Mountain, defeat her undead guards, and rescue the smol baby dragon. Once you have returned the baby to his owner in the Grand Hall, your objective will be completed.

Side Objectives??
>Wait a minute...an NPC is missing! This town has a bard, an innkeeper, an alchemist, a slightly mischievous shopkeeper, random cabbages everywhere, guards who've been shot in the knee with arrows...But no blacksmith! There's a smithy and a blacksmith's house, and an NPC named 'Blacksmith's Wife', but the blacksmith is gone! Where could he be?? No fantasy village is complete without a blacksmith! Ask the blacksmith's wife about it, and try looking around for him. Maybe you could check the Blackfang Thicket up on the ridge, or the troll cove by down the river?
>The village alchemist is an old woman with an extensive knowledge of strange remedies and herb lore. But her old bones aren't what they used to be, and it's hard to make long treks out into the dangerous wild land looking for alchemy ingredients. One of her recipes calls for 'earth from where a silverbark tree used to grow'. It's said to be identified as a bare spot of fine dirt with a faint silvery sheen. The alchemist says that five bottles of this dirt should last her a good long time, and she'll give you a very special book in return for this favor!

Stage 2: Horror <STAGE LOCKED>
Eek! What could be in here?? Jumpscares? Creepy sousaphone music? THINGS THAT RUN OUT OF POWER?!? Ah! 2spoopy4me!
Anyway, don't worry. I made sure it's not too scary for anyone! It should be just the right amount of fun, but no peeking!

Stage 3: Survival <STAGE LOCKED>
Are you ready to run around for half an hour going "How do I make an axe??" and dreading nightfall in your tiny hut made of sticks? Then you're ready for the survival miniverse! Feat. sharks! Do *not* starve!

Stage 4: Mystery <STAGE LOCKED>
We have to get to the bottom of this, and you guys don't even know what it is yet! It'll take some hardcore detective skills and nerves of steel to figure out just who's responsible in this twisted environment. Play your cards right!

Stage 5: Rage Game <STAGE LOCKED>
I get a real big kick out of those games with awful controls. You know, where you can only use one limb at a time or such nonsense, and you control them with the a, y, alt, and 0 keys. Anyway, the way I made this one was I stayed up all night watching anime, and then I smashed my head into the keyboard to come up with the coding! The gravity is way too high, you have no bones, and you'll find it excessively difficult to move more than one limb at a time! Good luck!

Of course there's a boss level, silly. You think I did all this and forgot the one essential? Heehee, I can't tell you about it though, it's a super secret surprise!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Joining & The Characters

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:59 am

Form to Join
(For the books and all that jazz. Feel free to redesign this one or create your own. Please remove everything in [brackets] as those are just nonsense instructions)
Code: Select all
[center][b]Insert Name Here[/b]
[size=85][b]full name:[/b] [self-explanatory]
[b]nickname/s:[/b] [so we know what to call you]
[b]gender:[/b] [and pronouns if you would like them specified]
[b]age:[/b] [or an approximation if it's not quite known]
[b]species/race:[/b] [there's lots of them about]
[b]original game:[/b] [where ya from?]
[b]personality:[/b] [just a little bit about yourself]
[b]history:[/b] [anything important?]
[b]sexuality/romantic preferences:[/b] [in case of a romance emergency]
[b]powers/skills:[/b] [they might come in handy]
[b]crush:[/b]
[b]partner:[/b]
[b]spouse:[/b]
[b]other:[/b][/size][/center]

Current Characters and their Players
It goes like this: Character Name||Gender/Pronouns||Species||Fandom||{user}
There is also a color-coding for how recently a player has been active:

- The player has not been active yet.
- This player is currently active
- This player hasn't been active for a week (5-7 days)
- This player hasn't been active for around two weeks (10-14 days)
- This player hasn't been active for 2+ weeks and is close to being removed from the front page.

Ichabod Crane||male||Fable (Human)||The Wolf Among Us||{allerleirauh,}
Prince Lawrence||agender, masculine/neutral pronouns||Fable (Human)||The Wolf Among Us||{allerleirauh,}
Eddie Gluskin||male||Human||Outlast: Whistleblower||{allerleirauh,}
Bloody Mary||female||Fable (Human)||The Wolf Among Us||{allerleirauh,}

Xenia Vargas||female||Human||XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within||{InfectedHau}
Venator Lotus||female||Human||Planetside 2||{InfectedHau}
Maven||female||Cyborg||Ghost in the shell : First Assault||{InfectedHau}

Severa||female||Human||Fire Emblem: Awakening||{duchannes}

Rio||male||Ghoul||Tokyo Ghoul: Jail||{Kaneki Ken}
Cortana||genderless, feminine pronouns||AI||Halo||{Kaneki Ken}

Franziska von Karma||female||human||Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigations 1||{von karma}

Clementine||female||human||The Walking Dead [Telltale Games]||{.peaches.}

The Batter||agender, masculine/neutral pronouns||perspective monster||OFF||{-Sen}
sans||inersgender/anvisgender, masculine/neutral pronouns||monster (skeleton)||Undertale (Underfell AU)||{-Sen}
Yoshi Nanase/Nanashi||male||human||1BitHeart||{-Sen}
Grillby||male||monster (fire elemental)||Undertale (Underfell AU)||{-Sen}

Nightmare Fredbear||male||animatronic bear||Five Nights at Freddy's 4||{No User Here}
Papyrus||male||monster (skeleton)||Undertale||{No User Here}

Wingding Gaster||male||monster (skeleton) ||Undertale||{serif}

Rayman||male||
raypeople ||Rayman||{MrDerpWaffle}

Earl Oberlin||male||Guardian||Destiny||{purification}
Dedan||male||???||OFF||{purification}

Mary||female||painting||Ib||{Aliria}

Corrin||Female||Human/Dragon||Fire Emblem : Fates||{Ploegy}
Lucas||male||Human||Mother 3||{Ploegy}
Morgan||female||Human||Fire Emblem : Awakening||{Ploegy}

Chara||agender, neutral pronouns||Demon||Undertale||{~Hidden_Shadows~}

Kanna||male||Human/Dragon||Fire Emblem:Fates||{KilluaGodspeed<3}

Kanashi Kisu Kage||male||Vampire||Sims 2||{PsychopathicArtist}

Spy||male||human||TF2||{Qankiri}

Flowey||male||flower||Undertale||{FIowey]

Alphys||female||monster(reptillian)||Undertale (Underswap AU)||{KawaiiButterfly4}

Rwby Rose||female||human||RWBY: Grimm Eclipse||{The Elven Ranger}

Daelyn Serra||female||Forsaken||World of Warcraft||{ThatOneLoser}
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Owner's Characters

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:00 am

Ichabod Crane (The Wolf Among Us)

---" make that money, fake that bunny, ache my tummy, "---

full name: Ichabod Crane
    nickname/s: Most commonly referred to by 'Crane', only called by his first name if you're very close to him or talking down to him.
    species/race: Fable (Human)
    original game: The Wolf Among Us

---" on the fence, all the time "---

personality: While Crane initially comes off as a shrewd, pragmatic, authoritarian individual, it is easily revealed that he is actually rather paranoid, meek, and cowardly. He's not nearly as hard-hearted as he often tries to seem, but on the contrary, is quite sensitive. He has a tendency to take everything seriously, for better and for worse. He's easily stressed, which can cause him to become defensive, lash out, or break down in general. He tends to be obsessive, particularly over his phobias and matters of affection, upon which he will dwell until they warp his mind. At his core, he is anxious, timid, lonely, and longs to feel like he's in control of anything around him, but his judgment often misfires because of this.
    history: According to his Book of Fables entries and the story from where his character distantly hails, Crane once lived in the haunted town of Sleepy Hollow, where he fell in love with a young woman named Katrina can Tressel. He attempted to propose to her, but was swiftly denied, as she had been leading him along to garner more attention from his rival in courtship, Abraham "Brom" van Brunt. He fled from Sleepy Hollow in shame and fear, pursued by the Headless Horseman, though it was most likely just another one of Brom's pranks.
    He survived the great exodus from the Homelands, and was appointed deputy mayor of Fabletown, taking control of the business office in King Cole's absence.

---" paint junk honey, face so sunny, ain't that funny? "---

sexuality/romantic preferences: heterosexual
    powers/skills: Like all Fables, he's supposed to be very difficult to kill.
    song: Afraid - The Neighborhood
    other:

---" all my friends always lie to me... "---

Prince Lawrence (The Wolf Among Us)

---" take advantage of my heart, "---

full name: Prince Lawrence, last name undefined
    nickname/s: Lawrence, Larry if you're trying to bug him
    gender: I headcanon him as agender, dmab, but he doesn't really mind being called 'he' since he has been for centuries.

---" and i'll go back into the dark. "---

personality: Lawrence comes off as bitter, though understandably, a bit melancholy and not quite all there. A pallor of gloom and remorse hangs over him, making him seem like some sort of walking beacon of sadness. In reality, he's a caring soul, if a bit melodramatic in general, but he has been deeply affected by all the things that have happened to his wife, Faith. He tends to be somewhat reserved at first, which is typically mistaken for despondence, but he forms very deep emotional bonds to those he cares about. However, he is a bit fatalistic, and often feels as though he has no control over anything. When he's deeply upset, he tends to draw into himself and/or retreat from other people like a wounded animal, though that is the time when he needs outside support the most. He's still sort of brooding and morose, a little distant, but he has the potential to warm up to people again.
    history: [TWAU storyline spoilers] Little is known about Prince Lawrence's life in the Homelands other than the fact that he was married to Faith, also known as the Donkeyskin girl, before the exodus. After settling down in the mundane world, they went their separate ways for the most part, but Faith checked up on him every now and again. Prince Lawrence felt guilty about not being able to care for her or keep her from falling down the crooked path she walked, which eventually led to Prince Lawrence's near death.

---"love will never be forever, "---

sexuality/romantic preferences: pansexual
    powers/skills: Like all Fables, he is very difficult to kill. He can recover from severe injuries that would easily kill a normal person, which is (possibly) seen in-game.
    song: Lonely Hearts Club - Marina and the Diamonds
    other: He's not usually that...grey, but I rather liked that gif so I used it as his reference.

---" feelings are just like the weather "---

Eddie Gluskin (Outlast)

---" run from me, darling, "---

full name: Eddie Gluskin
    nickname/s: Eddie, The Groom, loser
    species/race: Human
    original game: Outlast (Whistleblower DLC)

---"run, my good wife, "---

personality: Eddie sometimes comes off as overly polite and gentlemanly, usually to people he feels are in authority. This is a defense mechanism he has developed to get people, especially authority figures, to leave him alone. However, it's very rarely effective. Eddie is defensive by nature, sometimes quite hostile, and prone to abrupt mood swings when his fragile facade breaks. He's hard to read, and getting close to him would take a lot of work, but beneath a layer of lies and about five layers of anger, fear, and bitterness, there's a sort of profound emptiness that might just long for care and sensitivity. Maybe.
    history: Let's just say that it's long and unpleasant.

---" run from me, darling, "---

sexuality/romantic preferences: homosexual
    powers/skills: Eddie has shown himself to be very strong, as his physical build would suggest, with enviable physical strength.
    song: Run From Me - Timber Timbre
    other: Eddie suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder. Cameras are known to be a trigger for him, and he will become incredibly panicked if he feels like he's being held down or restrained. He dislikes being touched, especially by people he doesn't know, but it's not quite to the point of being triggering.

---" you better run for your life "---

Bloody Mary (The Wolf Among Us)

---" i won't cry for you, "---

full name: Bloody Mary, not known by anything else
    nickname/s: Mary, mental case

---" i won't crucify the things you do. "---

personality: Bloody Mary has shown herself to be of a violent disposition, taking great enjoyment in violent altercations and being incredibly confident in her ability to win virtually any fight she gets into. Despite her belligerent nature, she faces it all with frightening enthusiasm and a chilling sense of confidence. Fear never graces her heart, and her cocky nature breeds a sort of reckless bravery - the thing is, she usually *does* win. Loyalty and sarcastic comments are usually as close as she gets to outward affection, as she likes to make sure that people are appropriately afraid of her no matter what.
    history: Not much is actually known about Bloody Mary or her past, save for the fact that she has worked for the Crooked Man for, presumably, quite a long time.

---" i won't cry for you, see, "---

sexuality/romantic preferences: homoflexible
    powers/skills: Like all Fables, she is very difficult to kill. On top of this, she can use any mirror as a portal to travel through. She also has an alternate 'true' form. In this form, she can apparently duplicate herself almost infinitely.
    song: Bloody Mary - Lady Gaga
    other: Long live the queen

---" when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary... "---
Last edited by bigwig. on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:57 am

Xenia
full name: Xenia Vargas
nickname/s: Stalker
original game: XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within
personality: Xenia presents an air of cool professionalism at all times. She uses military vernacular commonly in casual conversation, and she rarely gets riled, excited or otherwise. She doesn't have much personality beyond that, but hey, she was randomly generated, what do you expect?
history: Nothing much, really. Born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, got recruited by Brazilian special forces at the age of twenty-four, and was subsequently requested for the XCOM project when the aliens invaded.
sexuality/romantic preferences: Heterosexual
powers/skills: Aside from being an expert sniper with a grappling hook launcher, she doesn't really have anything.
crush: None
partner: None
spouse: None
other:

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Lotus
full name: Venator Lotus
nickname/s: Lotus, or Venator if you want to be formal
age: Mid-sixties, age really isn't relevant anymore with her people
original game: Planetside 2
personality: Like all Vanu, Lotus is a touch fanatical, though not as zealous as some of her more gung-ho comrades. She believes that technology, specifically Vanu technology, is the end-all solution to pretty much everything, and tends to get a little bit offended when people say otherwise. She sees herself as a pragmatist and a scholar, learning everything she can about anything she can, as long as it's useful to her. She's usually very blunt and direct when spoken to, not wasting any words or beating around any bushes.
history: Born in 2790, sided with the Vanu Sovereignty when war broke out, and has been headshotting and backstabbing ever since. There's not much more to it than that.
sexuality/romantic preferences: Bisexual
powers/skills: Lotus herself has no special abilities, but she has an array of high-tech equipment that gives her an edge in battle, including, but not limited to, a personal cloaking field, a plasma sniper rifle, proximity mines, a high-frequency knife, and much more.
crush: None
partner: None
spouse: None
other:
Last edited by InfectedHau on Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:54 pm

♥ Accepted! Whoops, barely even noticed that, because I was busy with my own forms, hehe }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

´´ "you can die quickly if you don't shut up!"

Postby Ibuki Mioda » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Severa
    full name: Severa
    nickname/s: Luna, Selena
    species/race: Human, a Mercenary.
    original game: Fire Emblem: Awakening
    personality: Severa describes herself as snarky, usually speaking to others in a cold and harsh tone and often says things the opposite of how she truly feels. However, she has a soft side that emerges when she is truly honest which is demonstrated with her supports with Cordelia and her father. Because of her mother's legacy, Severa was always compared to her perfect mother by others and developed an inferiority complex. However she does not truly hold this against her mother and aspires to be like her. She is also willing to use her sweet demeanor and cute looks for her benefit. She wears her mother's ring, her only memento of her. {credits to the wikipedia}
    history: wip
    sexuality/romantic preferences: bisexual
    powers/skills: Severa starts off as a Mercenary, complimenting her stat inheritance from her mother. She will have good growths in Strength, Defence and Skill with acceptable growths in Speed. Although her Speed growths aren't especially impressive in most classes, she has high enough Defence that means she can take hits pretty well. {credits to the wikipedia} Severa wields a sword which she carries around on her back quite often.
    crush: open - pm me
    partner: n/a
    spouse: n/a
    other: official art>>>
Ibuki Mioda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:48 pm

♥ Also accepted. }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm

I WAS ALMOST FINISHED WITH MY SIGNUP SHEET AND I ACCIDENTALLY X-ED OUT THE BROWSER AND I'M LIKE WHYYYYYY