Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Audio MYO Makoatl by Uchuujin

Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Audio MYO Makoatl

Postby Uchuujin » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:26 pm

This is Audio, my second MYO design for the makoatl MYO competition. He has hair and horn edits, as well as some extra fluff. Aside from that, his body is unedited, but he is very large for a makoatl!

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Audio MYO Makoatl

Postby Uchuujin » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:26 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Audio || male || pansexual || recipromantic || born January 29th
Edits: hair style, extra fluff, horns

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Word count 229

Despite the fact that Audio is still relatively young considering how long-lived his
          fellow makoatls can be, his spirit is like a burnt out star. In his youth, Audio's
          extroversion, flamboyancy, love for life, and sense of humor made him extremely
          popular - the life of any party. To be quite honest, Audio tended to party a little
          too hard. But as his friends grew up around him, had families of their own, and
          left him behind, instead of maturing on his own, he just withdrew. He believes
          that everyone's best days are behind them, and that the world is generally a
          negative place full of selfish people. He is not pessimistic, at least he doesn't
          see himself that way, but he just has a heavy sadness on his heart. Audio finds
          solace in music. He had little real talent for music in his younger days, but the
          loss of his spirit brought about tremendous creativity. He also finds himself
          obsessed with space, and chases significant events like eclipses or big meteor
          showers across the globe. His favorite color is yellow and he enjoys gold jewelry.

Audio is generally kind to others and is always honest. He is extremely creative
          and does not really judge - he finds everyone, even friends, to be equally flawed.

However, he is also stuck in the past, trusts no one, and can be very selfish.

Word count 177

In the 80s, Audio was once in a band called Sharrrk! with his best friend Enero.
          The band briefly saw tremendous worldwide success, and Audio suddenly found
          himself rich and famous. It was very short-lived, however, because Enero met
          another makoatl named Sai and fell wildly in love. In order to pursue a
          relationsip with Sai, Enero left the band, and everything began to crumble for
          Audio. He tried to pursue his own career, but it just didn't work out for him.
          Rather than blame Enero, Audio changed his views on life. In a strange way,
          he has now found a great deal of peace in his sadness.

Audio used to try to keep in contact with his friend over the years, but he
          clashed with Sai's brother, Gamble. Gamble always saw the bright side of things and
          believed that other people were inherently good. This created a very hostile
          environment between them, and Audio hasn't been back to visit Enero in years.
          Gamble is the one makoatl whom Audio would consider to be an actual enemy.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items