Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

m. s. paint

Postby odysseus » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:47 am

bio! wrote:
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( name: michelle surya paint
( nickname: m.s. paint, paint
(michelle sounds too clinical even for her)
( sex: female
( gender: unsure -- uses she/her for now
( romantic orientation: demiromantic
( sexual orientation: bisexual
( birthday: july eighth
( hometown: port moody, british columbia
( currently lives: richmond, british columbia
( three pleasures: photography, using
pinterest, shopping for new accessories
( three poisons: cooking, unkempt
fur, foggy windows
( biggest hope: to sort out her gender
identity midlife crisis
( biggest fear: her house being flooded
or becoming mouldy
( secret: despite her committed
relationship with dasdria, she often develops
celebrity 'crushes' -- which is strange as her
demiromanticism makes it hard for her to
connect romantically with real people
( favourite song: probably something by
regina spektor
( favourite childhood toy: legos
( favourite website: pinterest
( favourite item owned: her new desk
( personality creation date: 12.27.15

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
sta.sh: ARTS AND THINGS
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
daily schedule:
6:45 am - awaken
7:00 am - shower
7:08 am - put toast in toaster
7:10 am - eat breakfast
7:15 am - double-check briefcase
7:20 am - leave for work
7:45 am - arrive at office
8:00 am - begin work
11:30 am - lunch
12:30 pm - resume work
5:00 pm - finish work for day
5:30 pm - arrive home, figure out dinner
6:00 pm - eat dinner
6:30 pm - evening walk or weekly houseclean
7:05 pm - fill out journal or begin work on project
7:15 pm - work on current project
8:15 pm - 'free time'
10:00 pm - shower again
10:30 pm - get into bed, set alarm
11:15 pm - fall asleep

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
myers-briggs type index:
istj - t: "the logistican"
i -> introverted
s -> observant
t -> thinking
p -> percieving
(t -> turbulent)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
playlist: (links are to youtube!)
obsessions - marina and the diamonds x
fake you out - twenty one pilots x
i won't give up - jason mraz x
you there - aquilo x
fix you - coldplay x

xxxPERSONALITY STATEMENT
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

paint fits the caricature of the neat-freak stereotype. she is always folding up stray clothes, trying to block the noise from her ears so she can focus, and will grow old to be the grandmother who shakes her fist at the kids on her lawn. well, almost. paint is also incredibly reckless, and is secretly afraid of judgement from others. she is almost mercurial in this aspect -- it is easy for her to pretend to 'change' her personality for her to be someone that she believes others will like (note: she does not have multiple personalities! she just tries to act how she think will best complement her current situation). these shifts are subtle, but do not work -- no matter if she adjusts her tone from F major to Gb major, no matter if she walks with her left paw first in front of her right paw to assert confidence -- she's still the same m. s. Paint. She tends to peer into others lifestyles to figure out a way to 'fix' this problem, when really, paint has all the tools she needs to fix it herself. she's just got to be a bit more creative in using them. her life is very predictable, but her jumping from inspiration to inspiration keeps it more than a monotonous cycle.

xxxxxxxxxxxxQUIRKS
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
paint is fluent in many languages, but the language which she cherishes most of all is latin. it makes things sound so beautiful, even if they are meaningless -- like a cipher. she surprisingly enjoys sugary beverages, as they keep her awake and allow her to partake in her extensive projects she frequently begins. however, due to her ideals of perfection, many will be scrapped before they are finished. she was supposed to wear a retainer when she was younger, but ended up not wearing it half as much as she was supposed to -- she felt it made her look bad and her teeth look (even more) imperfect. this resulted in her having a slight overbite. as a human, she would often rub her eyes and pull at her eyelashes, feeling as if there were things stuck there or causing her eyes to tear up. however, she hates this habit. her friends repeatedly tell her it's bad for her and to stop obsessing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxJOB
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
paint works at a graphic design company. she usually does text or text-heavy logos. because she enjoys neatness and minimalism, she is particularly good at her job due to the trend of 'flat,' minimalist app icons. paint's job requires lots of solitude / time alone with her computer and perhaps some quiet music to block out background noise. the only part of her job she doesn't like is the nearly-daily meetings about goals and changes to previous goals. whenever she wants to get a point across, she is often interrupted. most of paint's suggestions about the company are sent in via email.

xxxxxxxxxCHILDHOOD
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
as a child, paint was extremely determined to 'beat' her fears that mirror the ones she has now. she also didn't mind getting a little mud on her clothes. she was encouraged to go into sports by her loving, but somewhat oblivious, npc parents. she didn't want to be seen as a 'bad child,' despite the fact that her parents loved her very much. at the age of 10 years old, paint suffered a bad fall on the soccer pitch, tearing the ligaments in her ankle and ruining her nice new soccer outfit in the mud. she had to wear a cast for a few months, and her limp didn't go away for a few years. nevertheless, she continued playing soccer until it became unfeasible with her school schedule and her position on exec of every art club there was. she wasn't very good at it though -- she became 'scared of the ball' and 'afraid to fall.'
up through her highschool years, paint gradually became more soft-spoken, dropping debate in favor of 3d design. she was an average student, and disappointed that she wasn't as smart as her doting parents had called her all those years ago when she'd finished the kindergarten number puzzle before any of her classmates. slowly, paint retreated into herself, swapping extroversion for introversion. however, she became more introspective and wise, and through her senior year was often a source of advice for younger students.

xxxxxxOUTLOOK ON LIFE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
many people mistake paint for being depressed -- but this is not the case at all. yes, paint regrets most of the decisions she makes and projects she starts, because her neat-freak complex clashes with her impulsive nature. however, she enjoys the act of being alive, she loves her mate, and she's grateful that she has as good of a life she does. some regrets she has is not continuing sports -- maybe, if she'd set apart thoughts of her old injuries, she could have overcome her other fears and phobias. she doesn't have any 'dark secrets' or 'other sides,' she considers herself to be quite normal. she does, however, crave the high life (but only when she spots a 3 million house on the market), but manages to put it out of her mind and focus on what she's doing at the moment. overall, she understands that her life is good and tries to hide her wishes of improving it, because she forces herself not to try and tidy it up but be grateful with what she already has. granted, this doesn't always work. the worst factor in her outlook, however, hold grudges very easily. this can make life harder for her to live out as if she sees the ice cream man who refused to refund her once she might be reluctant to purchase the ice-cream her own son wants.

xxxxxxxA FINAL NOTE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
michelle here is my second plumie and i won her in a readopt. i'm currently on the hunt for more relationships such as friendships and rivalries, so pm me if you're interested!
Last edited by odysseus on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxx♡ ♡ ♡xxxxxxx
they/them| infj | virgo
heya, i'm izzy!

canadian, bi, and tired
xxxxxxx♡ ♡ ♡xxxxxxx
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
OPEN-EYED, BURN THE PAGE
───── MY LITTLE DARK AGE
odysseus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: m. s. paint

Postby ectophasm » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:17 pm

The bowtie and hat made me think "Freddy? Is that you?" X3
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy Soda Pop » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Arctic Rose wrote:The bowtie and hat made me think "Freddy? Is that you?" X3

Weird it made me think of Bill Cipher :3

hi i'm fiZz

my child made this art

she is an amazing artist

that's all for now

gotta fix this up soon

commissions: closed
requests open
art trades: pm me c:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Fizzy Soda Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odysseus » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:03 pm

A Small Fuzzy wrote:

heh i'm pretty sure she's a gravity falls-based plumerian so the bill cipher hypothesis is probably correct!
xxxxxxx♡ ♡ ♡xxxxxxx
they/them| infj | virgo
heya, i'm izzy!

canadian, bi, and tired
xxxxxxx♡ ♡ ♡xxxxxxx
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
OPEN-EYED, BURN THE PAGE
───── MY LITTLE DARK AGE
odysseus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icseal » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:05 pm

vanadium! wrote:
    A Small Fuzzy wrote:

heh i'm pretty sure she's a gravity falls-based plumerian so the bill cipher hypothesis is probably correct!

aaa yeah she's a bill cipher plumie ru! u v u
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me