And a third little black Tezari to join the rest~
To adopt her, give her a name and short personality

End date: 21st of January

allerleirauh. wrote:
      Username: allerleirauh.
      Tezari Name: daenerys // dany
      Color: Silver Black Tobiano
      Height: 14.2 hh
      Personality: dany is very strong-willed. she makes her own luck and isn't the type for sitting around and waiting for everything to be done for her, knowing that if she wants things done her way she's going to have to do them herself. from a young age she's always felt a need to prove herself to others, to show them that anything they can do she can do better. to many, she's little more than a high-strung princess with an inflated ego but none of that really bothers her. she has her own circle of friends who understand her and they're all she'll ever need. dany is actually very understanding and likes to help others where she can. she might be a little blunt and perhaps too-honest at times but she really does mean well. if there's one thing to take from dany it's that she will not apologize for being herself. she acts how she wants to and if anyone else doesn't like it: tough. after all, why should the stallions get to show-off and gloat without being called vain?
Last edited by fantasy girl on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tezari #45

Postby Cavy's Girl » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:05 am

Username: Cavy's Girl
Tezari Name: Echo
Personality: Echo has a congenial nature with the desire for friendship and understanding. Peaceful and settled conditions appeal to her and she is naturally desires having the security of a home, where her life could follow a definite pattern, and where she would not have to make major decisions. She finds it difficult to take a definite stand, partly because she lacks confidence, and also because she dislikes any issues which create dissension between others. Procrastination is a weakness of her nature, causing an inability always to complete her plans or to concentrate for long. She needs to see a concept presented completely in detail before she can understand it, and if she cannot understand it, she will come to her own conclusion and often fail to listen to and reason out another's point of view. She resists being forced into change and becomes almost impervious to new ideas. She desires refinement, understanding, and appreciation, yet sometimes her outward attitude does not reveal her innermost feelings, and thus she has never felt truly understood.
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
ImageImageImageImageImage
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 am

Username:.:Zira:.
Tezari Name: Lily Of The Valley // Lily
Personality: She is a very docile mare, when confronted with a problem she likes to take the easiest way around. Because of this she never made a good show jumping horse because she was more likely to walk around the obstacle than she was to actually jump it. She is very calm and will allow children to climb all over her, pulling at her mane and tail she just put up with it happily. She has never shown any signs of aggression which makes he an excellent childrens horse. Everything about her screams motherly instinct, she cares for all the young animals at the ranch, babysitting boisterous foals while their mothers rest, entertaining puppies while their mothers are off working on the ranch. Lily is very much a loved animal here at Royal Hills.
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunnybee » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:07 pm

Username: rilakkuma.
Tezari Name: Cookies n' Cream // Oreo
Personality: stubborn, smart, goofy
hunnybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Username:
.Taz.
Tezari Name:
That's how I roll// cookie
Color:
Silver Black Tobiano
Height:
14.2 hh
Personality:
Intelligent|Playful|Jumpy|Annoying|Helpful
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Username: Isabella45
Tezari Name: Rajani (Meaning night)
Personality: Rajani is a quiet Tezari who likes to keep to herself. She isn't necessarily shy, just cautious. She thinks things out very carefully before acting and isn't easily angered. She likes to travel, and would like to see new things, but at the same time she feels a strong connection to her home and is somewhat reluctant to leave it. She feels like something is missing in her life, but she can't figure out what it is and hopes that by exploring new places she might find it. Sometimes she thinks things out so thoroughly, she misses the obvious answers and the things that are right in front of her.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:15 am

Username: akita,
Tezari Name: river
Personality: River is quite shy which makes her name unusual for her because when people think of rivers they usually think of lots of loud, thundering water, which is the complete opposite of this tezari. River wasn't always like this, when she was a filly she was very playful and excitable. some think that she has had a traumatic accident that makes her the way she is today.
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:47 am

Username: Fuscontidox
Tezari Name: Kolia
Personality: Kolia tends to act like a stubborn brat when away from home and doesn't like things to go in any way but her own, however when it boils down to her actual ways, she's very meek, and cowers away from the other mare she's always pastured with. The only reason they are together to begin with is because Kolia needs someone to keep her in check and so the older horse with her is one that can tolerate Kolia's ways and keep her from exceeding the line of mildly tame.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gently » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Username: allerleirauh.
      Tezari Name: daenerys // dany
      Personality: dany is very strong-willed. she makes her own luck and isn't the type for sitting around and waiting for everything to be done for her, knowing that if she wants things done her way she's going to have to do them herself. from a young age she's always felt a need to prove herself to others, to show them that anything they can do she can do better. to many, she's little more than a high-strung princess with an inflated ego but none of that really bothers her. she has her own circle of friends who understand her and they're all she'll ever need. dany is actually very understanding and likes to help others where she can. she might be a little blunt and perhaps too-honest at times but she really does mean well. if there's one thing to take from dany it's that she will not apologize for being herself. she acts how she wants to and if anyone else doesn't like it: tough. after all, why should the stallions get to show-off and gloat without being called vain?
gently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Username: muffy
Tezari Name: Octavia
Personality:
Octavia is a bright and bubbly little mare, she has a glow about her.
Everywhere she goes she gives joy to the ones around her
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me