Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

#183 Black Framed Overo Mare

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Black Framed Overo Mare with blade face, stocking, and sock. With Blue Eyes

Username: Isabella45
Name: Amaya (Meaning-Night rain)
Personality: Amaya can be spirited and bold, but she has a motherly, nurturing side as well. She likes being around other horses, and would really love to raise a family one day. She likes to help other horses, but she doesn't like being in the spotlight. While she can be bold and assertive in standing up for her friends, she is the kind of horse who would handle an insult or some meanness without overreacting, usually brushing it aside or ignoring it. She has always had a soft spot for foals and can't wait to have her own someday. She has a protectiveness that comes to light when someone she cares about is in trouble.

Anything Extra?:

Her friend(s):
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2937666
Kaleo is a close friend of hers. He is a bit on the wild side but Amaya's gentle side helps keep him from getting too crazy.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2939082
Promise is her other friend. They aren't terribly close, but they are slowly building up strong friendship.
Last edited by Better Dig Two on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #183 Black Framed Overo Mare

Postby Boomerandhades » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:39 pm

Username: boomboompow13
Name: fairy tail ending//enchanted
Personality: motherly, faithful, light footed, kind, easy, true, trustworthy, has a old soul, and a caring mind!
Anything Extra?:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:48 am

Username: Isabella45
Personality: Amaya can be spirited and bold, but she has a motherly, nurturing side as well. She likes being around other horses, and would really love to raise a family one day. She likes to help other horses, but she doesn't like being in the spotlight. While she can be bold and assertive in standing up for her friends, she is the kind of horse who would handle an insult or some meanness without overreacting, usually brushing it aside or ignoring it. She has always had a soft spot for foals and can't wait to have her own someday. She has a protectiveness that comes to light when someone she cares about is in trouble.

Anything Extra?:

Her friend(s):
Kaleo is a close friend of hers. He is a bit on the wild side but Amaya's gentle side helps keep him from getting too crazy.

Promise is her other friend. They aren't terribly close, but they are slowly building up strong friendship.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45

Anything Extra?:

Her friend(s):

Congrats!!

Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:28 am

Better Dig Two wrote:
Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45

Anything Extra?:

Her friend(s):

Congrats!!

Thank you!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me