Koshei Dragon Nursery (closed) by Zuppe

Based on Click to view
Artist Zuppe [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Koshei Dragon Nursery (closed)

Postby Zuppe » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:28 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _

Kᴏsʜᴇɪ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs
Nursery

Lines by me

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _

What are Koshei Dragons wrote:
In Greek mythology, a Koshei is a water dragon, but in this world, a Koshei is a furry dragon with a magical Myst that surrounds It's orb, legs and tail but in today's time..
Koshei Dragons are furry amphibians that live mostly on deserted island beaches and near coral reefs. The orbs hanging from it's head like an angler fish have different powers per color and emit a mystical Myst that trails around it's legs, orb and tail. Koshei dragons can grow up to the size of a great Dane and can be as tiny as a Chihuahua in kit-hood.

These dragons are extremely intelligent, and can live in suburban areas and cities easily. They live in packs or families of up to five or more and the dragons are naturally family oriented and very sociable creatures as well. They are capable of learning many languages and forming coherent relationships with other species, even sometimes living with other species as well.
Polyamory is very common in the species and a dragon can have up to four mates at one time, Because of this its very common for a koshei to have two kits per breeding. In rare cases, even triplets and quadruplets can be had.

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules/Regulations

Postby Zuppe » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:47 am

Nursery rules::

1. Do not beg for your form to be accepted
2. Only post a form if a artist has open their slots
3. Do not rush your nursery batch
4. If your form was not accepted, please don't spam or complain.
5. Do not consistently beg for an artist (they post who they've accepted).
6. Koshei's may only breed after being mates for at least a week.
7. If your koshei is mates with a Koshei with a different owner you must gain permission to breed them through the owner before posting a form.
8. Koshei's may breed up to five times, and always has two kits per breeding.
9. You may not breed your koshei again until all your kits have owners. If you post another form and one of your kits is currently homeless or up for adopt, your form will be void.
10. A Koshei's cooldown is two weeks.

Regulations (for breeders)::

- If Both Parent Kosheis have no edits, then you do not have to roll for them.
- If 1 parent Koshei in a two way breeding has edits, roll for the edits. 1- 3 - 5 - 9 determines no for each edit, 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10 determines yes for each edit.
- If both parents in a two way breeding has the same edits, the baby auto gets the edits. If they have different edits, use the rolling system shown above.
- If two parents in a three way breeding have edits and one parent has no edits, the rollings are 1 - 2 - 5 - 6 - 9 - 10 = yes edits, 3 - 4 - 7 - 8 equals no edit
- If all parents in total have the same edits, the baby autos the edits, always.

- when rolling for triplets or quadruplets, 1 - 7 is twins, 8-9 is triplets and 10 is quadruplets.

Nursery Artists::

wip

Breeding Form (for two way breeding)

Code: Select all
Username(s):

Dragon 1 name/link:
Dragon 1 Gender:
Dragon 1 Hex Codes:

Dragon 2 Name/Link:
Dragon 2 Gender:
Dragon 2 Hex Codes:

Artist: