Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

●Foacy Adopts● - ARTIST SEARCH! by marlosanson

Artist marlosanson [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

●Foacy Adopts● - ARTIST SEARCH!

Postby marlosanson » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:25 pm

Artist Search!
Foacy Bubble Adopts
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
foe-see ● foa, foacy,
● Information ● Rules ● Staff ● Applications ● FAQ ● Events ● Archive ● Theme Suggestions

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

What are Foacys / Foacies ?

Foacys/Foacies are a majestic species that consist of muscular canine-like and fox-like features and anatomy. They are omnivorous, extremely agile and coordinated, and intelligent. Their most important feature, is that they evolve from bubbles, and instantly grow into an adult. Of course, they are new so there may be a possibility of them having longer growing stages in the future. A Foa's rarity depends on the number of orbs they contain, a Foa will always have orbs. Without at least one, they will die. Their orbs generate, life, but Foa's predicted it to generate luck.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Rarities

V E R Y ● C O M M O N
A set of three orbs consists of eyes and the heart.

C O M M O N
A set of four orbs, including the three base orbs, and an orb related item.
(This item could be an edit trait.)

U N C O M M O N
A set of five orbs, an edit orb and an edit.
(Edits count as an orb, but in order to receive an edit, it must have an edit trait.)

R A R E
A set of six orbs, an edit orb and two edits.

V E R Y ● R A R E
A set of seven to eight orbs, an edit orb and three to four edits.

U L T R A ● R A R E
A set of nine to ten orbs, an edit orb and five to six edits.

(Warning Trigger: Lack of orbs or orbs that doesn't work, such as blindness in one eye, is counted as +2 of an edit, which adds to its rarity level. A foacy's blood is the color of the orb, if the foacy has up to 2 different colored orbs, it's blood is one or the other, not a new color. When bred one of the 4 colors at most could be passed down. Eyes, heart/blood/brain, are colored based on orbs. To have a different colored eye the foacy must have an edit trait. )

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Last edited by marlosanson on Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:01 am, edited 20 times in total.
You can call me marz, marzia, or
Always feel free to ask me about commissions if you'd like through PM!
Check out my gallery and feel free to leave comments and such!
I have been very busy lately with school testing and other art related things, hard work got me a scholarship omg im so excite it really payed off. but yes i'm dealing with those things for a moment and then back to work, but YES any commissions I owe will be finished as soon as I can!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foacy Bubbles

Postby marlosanson » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Rules
Do not claim as your own
Do not copy species concept
Foacies cannot be fursonas
Do not post anything regarding the following:
According to the rules poses can't be copyrighted,I was inspired by the kiamaras pose but my species concept is significantly different from Kiamaras. All my other art features the same muzzle and my adopts lets are daintier and less muscular than kiamaras, though they have a larger body and head. But both jump and have their legs arranged that way, their pose, is the same. I reviewed this with two moderators before posting the adopts and they said it was okay.
Dia. wrote:If there is an issue, send in a ticket. Please do not discuss things that should be in a ticket or a report on the thread itself. It causes some drama and problems and it has the potential to turn very spammy. I've removed the discussion from this thread. Please do not continue it here.

Dia also requested this. Therefore if you have a problem we can discuss it through PM

Staff
Last edited by marlosanson on Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
I have been very busy lately with school testing and other art related things, hard work got me a scholarship omg im so excite it really payed off. but yes i'm dealing with those things for a moment and then back to work, but YES any commissions I owe will be finished as soon as I can!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Applications

The application process of becoming a part of the Foacy staff is not taken lightly, if you want to be a art of our team please be serious about it. If you put o effort in your application, you will most likely not be chosen.

The Foacy Adoption Center is in search of..

Moderators
A moderator is expected to be able to answer questions about rarities, events, and Foa's as well as being able to moderate spam and off-topic posts. Knowledge on rarities is required.
Code: Select all
[b]I want to become a moderator![/b]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Previous Moderator-like Roles (not required)[/b]:
[b]Interest in the Foacy species?[/b]:
[b]What is the rarity of a Foa with an edit gene, two edits, and an orb bracelet?[/b]:
[b]Describe two different Foa rarities and what they contain.[/b]:
[b]Describe a situation where an edit gene is involved, and how it works in your own words.[/b]:

Guest Artists

Events
Last edited by marlosanson on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Frequently Asked Questions?

Can I please have a custom? You gave ______ a custom.
No, customs are only given during certain events and for staff to use or give away.

What is the rarity of my Foacy?
The rarity bubble is written on the bottom left-hand corner of your Foa's reference sheet.
The meaning of your rarity is written in the first post.

How many Foacies can I own?
For now you can own an unlimited amount of foacies.

Can the same gender breed?
Foacies don't really have a biological gender, as long as they have orbs they can blend and breed. They mentally decide who they are.

Can my Foacy be my fursona?
No, Foacies are closed species and cannot be made into fursonas.

Can I give my Foa an orb-related item?
No, orb-related items can only be granted by artists or myself. Otherwise, you purchase an orb.
Last edited by marlosanson on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlosanson » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Archive, extra stuff.
Last edited by marlosanson on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:25 pm

marking!

are these different each time or is there one set of lines?
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlosanson » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Winkatuck wrote:marking!

are these different each time or is there one set of lines?

It will be one set of lines but to keep things interesting foacy's will be revealed after someone has won one, or if the artist wants in a few days or so. We are going to include weekly or bi-weekly themes.
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Can you, perhaps, share what these grown/opened foacy's look like. Like an example of one :3?
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:22 am

Mark c:
ImageImage╔══════════════════════════╗
-Art Shop-Characters-Kleeare Herd-BWSDA Kennel-DA-Writing-Avatar Credit-
╚══════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗
Hey there! I'm imakilljoywannabe!
Gravity Falls//MLP//Pokémon//danisnotonfire
Female//Straight

╚══════════════════════╝
ImageImage
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlosanson » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:55 am

Winkatuck wrote:Can you, perhaps, share what these grown/opened foacy's look like. Like an example of one :3?

They are canine, with large fluffy tails, manes, a muscular build and come in all colors and genders.
lots of variety, they can different tails, hair edits, horns, wings, etc.
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me