Christmas angel

"Christmas angel" by fearthefuzzybear

Dressup entry

Christmas angel

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:15 am

+
The sparkling crystals shimmered beneath the luminous glow of the moon, patiently awaiting the arrival of the children's wishes. It was boring work, as nothing happened for awhile. Soon, though, the energy in the air began to change, a sparky-kind-of happiness. Slowly, the first wish drifted up to them, an iridescent bubble whose colors shifted and swirled eternally. The snowflakes swarmed toward the bubble, condensing into a single icy shard in the sky. The small, shimmery sphere floated to the sharpest end of the icy spear, and tenderly whispered the wish to the ice, soon thereafter pressing it's colorful surface to the pointed ice.

POP

The once-colorful membrane drifted back earthward, devoid of all it's previous sparkle. But that was all right, the message had been conveyed. As one, the sharp blade of ice exploded outwards, and took on the form of a winged wolf, the colors of the wish washing over them, creating an ethereal effect. The wish would be granted, by the magic of the First Snowfall.

~

A little boy looked up and the clouded sky, repeating his wish over and over again. Behind him, a shabby little shack stood (barely), with a dim yellow light flickering in the window. His light brown hair and thin eyelashes were gently dusted with frost, and his chocolate brown eyes were gazing up at the gray snow-clouds above, waiting for the first snowflake to flutter through the sky.

It was a quiet night, the gray clouds blotted out all but a faint trace of moonlight, and the sharp wind blew through the trees. The boy's unnaturally pale skin reddened a bit, the chill was getting to him. A small whisper floated down from above, misty and sure.

"I wish for a Christmas tree."

+
fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me