"A Nice Christmas Evening" -Merriwether

""A Nice Christmas Evening" -Merriwether" by wrenonfire

Dressup entry

"A Nice Christmas Evening" -Merriwether

Postby wrenonfire » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:34 pm

Merriwether was asleep, as snug as she always was. The christmas cactus and tree sat downstairs. She had her dreidel pajamas on, with her shawl over her shoulders to keep cozy and warm on the cold christmas night. On Christmas, Merri awoke early and rushed to wake up everyone. Her dog was barking downstairs. "Mocha! Stop barking!" She called to her kind dog named Mocha. "Wake up, Rosy! You too, Hazel." She said to her two sisters that lay on their cozy bunk-bed, snoring. Mocha had stopped barking and was sitting by the tree, many presents for Merri, Hazel, Rosy and the others to enjoy. Hazel and Rosy shot up out of bed and smiled. They ran downstairs, "Don't run down the stairs!" Merri called, she was very mature since she was the older one. She padded to her brother's rooms. She peeked open the door to her younger brother's room. Her brother was asleep, under many layers of blankets. Merri took the covers off of her brother and said "Wake up, Goldie. It's Christmas." She said to her brother. Her brother slowly opened his eyes and said "Christmas?". "Yes. It's Christmas." Merri replied to her confused brother. Goldie slowly sat on his bed and padded down the stairs to find his 2 older sisters sitting there. "Hi Hazel, and Rosy." He said, oddly. "Hey." Hazel and Rosy said at the same time. Merri started to pad faster, she awoke her 2 other brothers named Pan and Quinn. Pan and Quinn ran down the stairs, but Merri didn't tell them, since they were so disrespectful to her directions and their parents directions. If she did tell them, they'd probably not stop. "Mother, Father! It's Christmas! Wake up!" Merri poked them, they slowly awoke. "Merri?" Mother asked confusedly. "It's Christmas." She explained. Mother poked Father and he woke up, and all 3 of the wolves padded down the stairs to the tree. Merri saw a wrapped green gift that said "To Merriwether, From, Santa Claws". Merri asked if they could start opening presents and her parents nodded kindly. She grabbed the green gift to find a soft and adorable pizza kitten plushie. She hugged it tightly. Mocha padded over and sniffed the plushie. "Stop, Mocha." Merri said as she sat it beside her. Mocha had stopped, and watched Hazel open a box to find a golden bunny vase. Hazel started crying tears of joy. Hazel always wanted that vase, for 2 years. She hugged Merri. Merri had gotten the vase for Hazel since she found it at a shop and wanted to give her dear sister the best. "Oh thank you so much, Merri!" Hazel said through tears, the tears were streaming down her face. Merri hugged Hazel back and wiped off her sister's tears. Goldie opened a small box wrapped in golden paper. Inside was a box of jelly-filled treats. Goldie loved the treats and grinned with joy. Mother and Father got that just for Goldie. Goldie padded to Mother and Father and hugged them. "Thank you!" He said in excitement and hunger because he wanted to devour the whole box. They kept opening their gifts. Merri opened a huge, long gift wrapped in red paper. A guitar was in it. She loved to play, listen, learn and so much more on guitars. She looked at Hazel, who had gotten it for her. "Hazel, thank you so much." She said, starting to tear up and going to Hazel to hug her. Merri tried to play some, and got the hang of it. She played a nice song for her family.
-------------------------
The End ;v;
wrenonfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me