Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hey future self by Kittehhcat

Artist Kittehhcat [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hey future self

Postby Kittehhcat » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:27 pm

S-so.. Uhm.. Hello! ;o;
You're probably reading this because you were looking for things to redraw, lmao. But hear me out bef- NO DON'T EXIT THIS TAB SELF I WILL GO INTO THE FUTURE AND SLAP YOUR FACE.

Are we good?
Good.

First thing first..
I know you may feel like it'd be the right thing to do, but don't. Please.. Alright? There is always a different answer, it doesn't have to be that. You have many friends who love you, and it would be horrible to suddenly vanish like that.

Second.
I'm sure your art is a lot better than this, and if not that's alright! I know you'll find a style you eventually will learn to love. Hell, I hated this drawing as I was making it but now I love it so so so much! ;w; Just remember, if you don't like it, that means you're willing to learn things to change it!

tHIRD.

REMEMBER TO PRACTICE YOUR damn VIOLIN ALRIGHT?!

fourth darling

You are amazing, and you are really, really beautiful. I know.. y-you may not think so and all.. But you really are. We both know there are some times when you do look at yourself and actually say 'I look really nice today.'. It may not happen often, but it does.

Wellp.. Who was counting anyway?

Please, don't even give up. Alright? I'm rooting for you, darling. <3

Kittehhcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey future self

Postby a snoozing skerple » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Ps; Great writer, amazingly humorous, incredibly kind-hearted.
If you're ever really down and feel like no one would notice, just telling you now you'd be wrong. You're not a forgettable person by a longshot.
If you're ever really down and feeling like you're not doing any good, keep in mind how many times you've helped others up, your words mean a lot more than you might sometimes think.
You're important. Don't you let that violin give you sass.

That makes two.
a snoozing skerple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey future self

Postby Kittehhcat » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:07 am

a winking skeever wrote:Ps; Great writer, amazingly humorous, incredibly kind-hearted.
If you're ever really down and feel like no one would notice, just telling you now you'd be wrong. You're not a forgettable person by a longshot.
If you're ever really down and feeling like you're not doing any good, keep in mind how many times you've helped others up, your words mean a lot more than you might sometimes think.
You're important. Don't you let that violin give you sass.

That makes two.

*loud future squeaking*
oh my goodness ;o;
I was reading this while eating and I just started tearing up aaa
thank you!!

Kittehhcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups