Based on Click to view
Artist Jitterbug. [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

❤Buttermilk Adopts❤ | 133

Postby Jitterbug. » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Loenna wins!
Last edited by Jitterbug. on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previously HorsesForCourses - please don't steal!

wmes art dams gypsies

Jitterbug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Buttermilk Adopts❤ | 133

Postby Loenna » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:16 am

Hello! My name is Loenna
Tirana wrote:Hi! My name is Tirana. I am not entirely sure where this name came from but after some research I discovered that Tirana is the capital city of Albania so I assume I must have some Albanian heritage. Thats the story i'm sticking with anyway.

Tirana wrote:I am a girl!

Tirana wrote:I am a proper girlie girl! There is nothing I love more than styling my fur and being pretty! Some call me vain...but I just say that I take pride in my appearance! I am very caring towards other cows but I prefer to be independent when doing projects as I find it hard to negotiate ideas. I have an image in my head of what I want to achieve and I don't like it when I have to change that image around others ideas that I don't necessarily agree with, that being said, I do have a nice circle of friends and I like being sociable. I thoroughly enjoy movie marathons and pride myself on being a Netflix binge watcher. What else can I say about me? Well, I enjoy collecting cute little things like bows and ribbons and my room is full of them! I can't step out without a bow around my collar. It's my signature item.

Tirana wrote:This is my best friend Toffee she is also owned by Loenna and we are extremely close! Despite being polar opposites with personality. She is much more of a tomboy! Although we have the best movie marathons together and I love spending time with her.

If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?

Tirana wrote:Oh! I would love to visit somewhere nice and hot like the Caribbean or maybe somewhere in Europe like Spain or Italy

What is your favourite memory?

Tirana wrote:When I was little and me and my family went out for a trip through the countryside and we got to camp out and I was awake all night watching the stars. It was truly magical.

What does your perfect day look like?

Tirana wrote:Wake up at about 1pm, watch netflix all day and just eat. OR i'd quite fancy a nice trip out to a spa or something and get a nice face mask. depends on my mood.

If money was no object what would you do all day?
Tirana wrote:I would go shopping and buy all the designer things I could get. Louis Vuitton bag HERE I COME!
Last edited by Loenna on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vynn. » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:20 am

Username: makiii
Name: Alauda
Meaning Behind Name: Alauda is taken from "Alaudidae", which is the scientific family for larks.
Inspiration Behind Name: I don't know why, but the colors blue and gray make me think of songbirds, but Lark and Songbird seemed too ordinary as names, so after doing a bit of research I chose the name Alauda.
Personality: Alauda isn't your stereotypical "gentle, sweet and caring", unlike her name, but she's a little free spirit of her own. She can sometimes be thought of as a rebel because she questions everything anyone tells her to do, and she's usually a little ball of energy. But there are downsides to always wanting to break out of that metal cage; Alauda is an introvert. It's not that she's "shy" and is too awkward to talk to others, she's just much happier being by herself and enjoying her life, finding joy in the solitude. Does she wish she has friends? Of course she does, like any normal person (or cow?), she's not completely shut out from the universe, and occasionally she does wish she had someone to hang out with while she's bored, but she's rarely bored ( :lol: ) because all that energy needs to be let out somehow!
(still not very fancy ehehehe)
Last edited by vynn. on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
vynn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:06 am

makiii wrote:Username: makiii
Name: Alauda

(just checking is this all I have to fill in? XD I'm kinda new to this adopting stuff)

Its an impress me so you are able to add whatever you want to to the form :)
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cupid » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:38 am

Username: Cupid
Name: Effie
WIP

DeviantArt ToyHouse

Hello everyone, I'm Cupid! I'm a college student currently working on getting my Bachelor's in Science. I enjoy writing, drawing, and music. I'm very approachable and love making new friends so don't be afraid to PM me about anything!
Cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jitterbug. » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Loenna wins! Congrats!
Previously HorsesForCourses - please don't steal!

wmes art dams gypsies

Jitterbug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Yay! Thank you <3