Based on Click to view
Artist Poison [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WTE: 626 Red Roan Spotted Blanket

Postby Poison » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:48 pm

What a beautiful Spotted Blanket!
Add anything you want for this contest! Can include but not limited to: art, stories, favorites, etc.

Code: Select all
[b]Owner: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Height: [/b] ___ hh
[b]Extras:[/b]

Kind: Lowland
Eye color: Whiskey
Genes: Red Base: AA=Spotted Blanket, AA=Roan
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE: 626 Red Roan Spotted Blanket

Postby doglover947 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:21 am

Owner: doglover947
Name: Adrien
Personality: shy, kind, sweet.
Height: 15 hh
Extras: Love this horse!! X3
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:43 am

Owner: Isabella45
Name: Kamala (Meaning, red)
Personality: Smart, confident, brave, feisty. She won't let anyone tell her what to do, once her mind is made up there is no persuading her otherwise. Somewhat suspicious of other animals, regardless of their species. She has a bit of a temper but can usually keep it in check. She likes exploring by herself, finding new places and seeing new things. She tries to avoid talking to other Whip-tails, and when she has no other choice she says as little as possible. She is not afraid to speak up about things she is passionate about and her bold personality is reflected in her bold color and pattern. Sometime you can read her mood by her eyes, if they seem soft she is probably happy or deep in thought, if they seem sharp she is probably annoyed, suspicious, or starting to get angry. When she is really angry they snap like fire.
Height: 16hh
Extras:
Exploring, running, learning about plants and herbs, cooler weather. She has met a few red pandas, and surprisingly she lies them. Like her they are fairly quiet, and they even share her color.

Dislikes:
Getting wet, crowds, being the center of attention, hot weather.

Friends:
None really, she isn't sure if she wants any.

Family/Mate/Children:
No family, a mate . . . definitely not. Children?! She's not sure about that either. Sometimes she wonders what it would be like to have a mate, and maybe a son or daughter, but most of the time she reminds herself that she is probably stronger and better of on her own.

Favorite Animal Companion:
She doesn't really like companions, but she does like Red Pandas.
http://s4.thingpic.com/images/AJ/fjkphq ... BzqXp.jpeg

Favorite Plant:
She likes the Vanda Miss Joaquim flower, though she has seen very few:
http://m3.i.pbase.com/o2/87/100387/1/98 ... G_2248.jpg
Last edited by -Isabella- on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:44 am

Owner: HowlingHooves
Name: Gun for Hire || Merc
Personality: Merc is decisive in everything he does; he knows what he wants and he'll go for it with everything he's got. He's fearless, resilient and yet he seems to be as ever moving as a river, never allowing himself to simply sit back and relax his mind or body. Merc is patient, to an extreme even, and no amount of pushing or shoving can make him pick up his pace unless he wants to, can force him to change his mind once he's set it. His patience is virtually gone when foals come into the picture however, and he comes across as irritable and brash with them in the hopes they'll simply wander off and bother someone else.
Height: 15.2 hh
Extras:
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|:| Angel |:|

Postby jaques » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:50 am

Owner;;
|:| Akatsuya |:|

Name;;
|:| Angel in the Sunlight |:| Angel |:|

Age;;
|:| 4 years |:| Adult |:|

likes;;
|:| Sunsets |:| Sunrises |:| the day |:| the stars |:| the moon |:|
|:| quiet days |:| long, slow runs |:| grazing |:| sun basking |:|
|:| standing in slow rivers |:| the rain |:| anything soothing |:|

dislikes;;
|:| Lightning |:| loud noises (not thunder) |:| wolves/dogs |:|
|:| wild/ cats |:| Large herds |:| snakes |:| stressful situations |:|

Personality;;
|:| often known to be a kind and gentle soul, Angel certainly
lives up to the name in which she was given. She's always been
drawn to the easy going life, preferring calm, soothing
environments rather than the fast pace life of a racer or even a
show horse. Though given a professional name, she certainly
has never been placed in a show, nor would her owners place her
through that, so she trusts. Loyal, dependent, and very observant,
Angel is quite the companion, liking humans probably better than
her own kind, having very little exposure to other horses, living
with a easy going human with only one other equine, a pony,
names Butterscotch. Unlike most horses, she actually loves partaking
in little swimming exercises her human places her in and always bays
to be let outside for any showers that come out. |:|
Height;; 15 hh
jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:02 am

Owner:
captain swan

Name:
Say Your Prayers || Hallelujah

Personality:

Height:
15.2 hh

Extras:

Theme song:
Hallelujah || Panic! at the Disco

Personality:
Hallelujah is a, well, different horse. He's sort of like an alternative person. He loves to be separate from others (with the exception of Innuendo), and can never have too much Panic! at the Disco. Even though he shows a tough outside, Hallelujah is a baby inside. He's highly sensitive, and lives t cuddle with his rider and mare!

Pet Peeves:
- Bad Equitation (no explanation needed)

- Dressage (he has no patience)

- Reptiles (shudders)

- Cats (No one knows why)

- Motorcycles (too loud!)

Relationships:

Rider: (Anna)
Hallelujah loves her, but this can sometimes cause an issue. Anna does own Hallelujah, but whenever she goes out of town (pretty often), the Stallion does need to be exercised. The problem: Hallelujah hates it when anyone besides Anna rides him. He bucks off most of the trainers, but one trainer, Allison, is starting to develop a good relationship with the fiery stallion, and is seeming to like the young trainer better than his owner!

Romance: My biggest difference//Innuendo

The pair is always together in the fields, and can be hard to catch! Innuendo is a perfectionist, and that does sometimes bother Hallelujah. He does hate when his rider has bad equitation, but Innuendo takes it to a whole other level, and that does sometimes get to Hallelujah. Even though the pair has their differences, they always seem to get along. They even have adjoining stalls!

Trainer (Allison):
It took months for Allison to gain Hallelujah's trust. The trainer would feed him every day when Anna was at school, and groom him and feed him again that night. One day, in July a few years ago, Anna asked Allison to take care of Hallelujah while she was out of town for a few weeks. Allison took up the offer, but the first few rides were rough. Hallelujah tested Allison by misbehaving and trying to ignore her commands, but Allison was patient, and after a few days, the two developed a good relationship, and Anna always turns to Allison when she leaves town!
ImageImageImage

Anna was in France for a Week, So Allison would start taking care of him today. Hallelujah was really excited! Panic! at the Disco's new album came out last night, and Allison had been telling him how excited she was. Maybe she would play it for him today! Hallelujah heard footsteps walking down the isle, and he stuck his head over his stall door. Innuendo was another state over, as her owner was traveling as well, but she was able to go. Hallelujah saw Allison, and stepped in place, whinnied to the trainer. Allison smiled, and pulled a peppermint from her pocket. She held out her hand, and Hallelujah snatched up the candy, gobbling it up as quickly as possible. The trainer clipped a lead line to the stallion's halter and lead him to a pair of cross ties. "I listened to the new Panic! album all morning" she whispered to the horse, who stood calmly as she groomed him. Hallelujah bobbed his head, wishing he could speak to her. "I'll play it over the speakers in the indoor arena when we practice, okay?" she asked the horse, ducking her head, feeling silly, even though the pair was alone in the stable. Again, Hallelujah bobbed his head. "I swear, you understand everything I say bud" Hallelujah rubbed his head on Allison's arm, making the girl laugh. She finished grooming Hallelujah and then tacked him up, and headed to the indoor arena.

Before Allison mounted Hallelujah, she connected her phone to the Bluetooth speaker system, and put the album on. The first song started, and Allison mounted the stallion, beginning the workout. Hallelujah loved all of the songs he heard, but one especially stood out. It was actually called "Hallelujah", however, the stallion didn't love it just for that reason. The words seemed so perfect, that when they reached the Dressage portion of the workout, Hallelujah complied with what Allison asked him to do. The girl smiled and reached down to pat the horse's neck.

Once the workout was over, Allison untacked and groomed Hallelujah, wanting to hand-walk him around. The girl picked a baby blue rope halter and matching lead rope. While Allison and Hallelujah walked, she thought about her own life at the barn. Allison's family couldn't afford to buy a horse, so she worked at the barn to earn lessons, and she was saving the extra money she was earning from all the time she took care of Hallelujah to hopefully buy her own horse. Hallelujah bobbed his head, yanking Allison out of her thoughts.

That night, Allison went to her room and pulled out all of the money she had been saving, putting it in piles of $20. Once all of the money was sorted, Allison began counting the piles. She reached the $5,000 mark and got excited, then the $10,000, and then it was $25,000. Allison's eyes started tearing up. Her final total was $27,947! She knew all of the saving would pay off! Her eyes, still with tears in them, directed themselves to the picture of Hallelujah on her wall. She knew no horse could ever understand her like he did.

The next morning, when Allison checked her phone, she saw she had a missed call from Anna. She hastily called the girl back. Anna picked up after a few rings. "Hello?" she said into the phone

"Hi, Anna, it's me. I was just returning your call. What's up?" Allison asked the girl in France.

"I'm gonna be gone for a few extra weeks, probably about three, in fact." Said Anna

"Um, okay. What about Hallelujah?" Allison asked

"Oh, yeah. Can you take care of him until I come back?" Said Anna, her tone bored, as if she didn't care about the stallion.

Allison figured that this was the time to ask the question she had been wanting to ask Anna for a while now. "Uh, Anna, I was wondering, if. . . uh. . . maybe. . . IcouldbuyHallelujahfromyou?" she asked, mashing the last bit all into one word.

There was silence on the line for a few seconds. "What?" Anna asked

Allison blushed, even though no one could see her. "I was wondering if I could buy Hallelujah from you? I could pay you a fair amount as well" she said again.

Again, silence on the line. "How much?" Anna asked

"What?" Allison asked, confused

"How much are you willing to pay for him?" Anna restated, taking on more words to make the statement easier to understand.

"Oh, I can pay you up $27,947, but that's all I have." Said, Allison

After a few moments, Anna responded. "That's generous. That stupid horse isn't worth more than $6,000. But since all of his tack was custom made to fit him, I'll sell him and his tack to you for $23,000, that way you can pay for a years board as well" she said, her voice emotionless, as if she couldn't care less about her horse. "I'll call the stable and let them know. They'll give you the papers too. Put the money in an envelope and give it to the barn office so I can have it when I come back."

Allison grinned. "Thank you so much. You can visit him whenever he want"

Anna snorted. "I'll be too busy with a horse worth my time." Then she hung up

Allison got changed, told her parents (they still couldn't believe how much money she had saved), and headed to the barn. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that Hallelujah belonged to her now. She arrived the stable, a smile still on her face. She headed to the office, gave them the money, they refiled the papers for Hallelujah, and Allison paid the office in advance for a year of board.

Allison heard Hallelujah before she saw him. Allison's smile grew when she saw the stallion. She ran the rest of the way to the stall and threw her arms around Hallelujah. "We'll be together forever, boy" Allison said quietly, burring her face in his mane. "I love you" she said, her voice muffled. Hallelujah arched his neck, as if he was hugging Allison back.
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:10 am

Ahh! Can't wait to see who wins! c: Good luck everyone! c:
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Sorry, my power has been out for a couple of days...
Congrats~

captain swan wrote:

Owner:
captain swan

Name:
Say Your Prayers || Hallelujah

Personality:

Height:
15.2 hh

Extras:

Theme song:
Hallelujah || Panic! at the Disco

Personality:
Hallelujah is a, well, different horse. He's sort of like an alternative person. He loves to be separate from others (with the exception of Innuendo), and can never have too much Panic! at the Disco. Even though he shows a tough outside, Hallelujah is a baby inside. He's highly sensitive, and lives t cuddle with his rider and mare!

Pet Peeves:
- Bad Equitation (no explanation needed)

- Dressage (he has no patience)

- Reptiles (shudders)

- Cats (No one knows why)

- Motorcycles (too loud!)

Relationships:

Rider: (Anna)
Hallelujah loves her, but this can sometimes cause an issue. Anna does own Hallelujah, but whenever she goes out of town (pretty often), the Stallion does need to be exercised. The problem: Hallelujah hates it when anyone besides Anna rides him. He bucks off most of the trainers, but one trainer, Allison, is starting to develop a good relationship with the fiery stallion, and is seeming to like the young trainer better than his owner!

Romance: My biggest difference//Innuendo

The pair is always together in the fields, and can be hard to catch! Innuendo is a perfectionist, and that does sometimes bother Hallelujah. He does hate when his rider has bad equitation, but Innuendo takes it to a whole other level, and that does sometimes get to Hallelujah. Even though the pair has their differences, they always seem to get along. They even have adjoining stalls!

Trainer (Allison):
It took months for Allison to gain Hallelujah's trust. The trainer would feed him every day when Anna was at school, and groom him and feed him again that night. One day, in July a few years ago, Anna asked Allison to take care of Hallelujah while she was out of town for a few weeks. Allison took up the offer, but the first few rides were rough. Hallelujah tested Allison by misbehaving and trying to ignore her commands, but Allison was patient, and after a few days, the two developed a good relationship, and Anna always turns to Allison when she leaves town!
ImageImageImage

Anna was in France for a Week, So Allison would start taking care of him today. Hallelujah was really excited! Panic! at the Disco's new album came out last night, and Allison had been telling him how excited she was. Maybe she would play it for him today! Hallelujah heard footsteps walking down the isle, and he stuck his head over his stall door. Innuendo was another state over, as her owner was traveling as well, but she was able to go. Hallelujah saw Allison, and stepped in place, whinnied to the trainer. Allison smiled, and pulled a peppermint from her pocket. She held out her hand, and Hallelujah snatched up the candy, gobbling it up as quickly as possible. The trainer clipped a lead line to the stallion's halter and lead him to a pair of cross ties. "I listened to the new Panic! album all morning" she whispered to the horse, who stood calmly as she groomed him. Hallelujah bobbed his head, wishing he could speak to her. "I'll play it over the speakers in the indoor arena when we practice, okay?" she asked the horse, ducking her head, feeling silly, even though the pair was alone in the stable. Again, Hallelujah bobbed his head. "I swear, you understand everything I say bud" Hallelujah rubbed his head on Allison's arm, making the girl laugh. She finished grooming Hallelujah and then tacked him up, and headed to the indoor arena.

Before Allison mounted Hallelujah, she connected her phone to the Bluetooth speaker system, and put the album on. The first song started, and Allison mounted the stallion, beginning the workout. Hallelujah loved all of the songs he heard, but one especially stood out. It was actually called "Hallelujah", however, the stallion didn't love it just for that reason. The words seemed so perfect, that when they reached the Dressage portion of the workout, Hallelujah complied with what Allison asked him to do. The girl smiled and reached down to pat the horse's neck.

Once the workout was over, Allison untacked and groomed Hallelujah, wanting to hand-walk him around. The girl picked a baby blue rope halter and matching lead rope. While Allison and Hallelujah walked, she thought about her own life at the barn. Allison's family couldn't afford to buy a horse, so she worked at the barn to earn lessons, and she was saving the extra money she was earning from all the time she took care of Hallelujah to hopefully buy her own horse. Hallelujah bobbed his head, yanking Allison out of her thoughts.

That night, Allison went to her room and pulled out all of the money she had been saving, putting it in piles of $20. Once all of the money was sorted, Allison began counting the piles. She reached the $5,000 mark and got excited, then the $10,000, and then it was $25,000. Allison's eyes started tearing up. Her final total was $27,947! She knew all of the saving would pay off! Her eyes, still with tears in them, directed themselves to the picture of Hallelujah on her wall. She knew no horse could ever understand her like he did.

The next morning, when Allison checked her phone, she saw she had a missed call from Anna. She hastily called the girl back. Anna picked up after a few rings. "Hello?" she said into the phone

"Hi, Anna, it's me. I was just returning your call. What's up?" Allison asked the girl in France.

"I'm gonna be gone for a few extra weeks, probably about three, in fact." Said Anna

"Um, okay. What about Hallelujah?" Allison asked

"Oh, yeah. Can you take care of him until I come back?" Said Anna, her tone bored, as if she didn't care about the stallion.

Allison figured that this was the time to ask the question she had been wanting to ask Anna for a while now. "Uh, Anna, I was wondering, if. . . uh. . . maybe. . . IcouldbuyHallelujahfromyou?" she asked, mashing the last bit all into one word.

There was silence on the line for a few seconds. "What?" Anna asked

Allison blushed, even though no one could see her. "I was wondering if I could buy Hallelujah from you? I could pay you a fair amount as well" she said again.

Again, silence on the line. "How much?" Anna asked

"What?" Allison asked, confused

"How much are you willing to pay for him?" Anna restated, taking on more words to make the statement easier to understand.

"Oh, I can pay you up $27,947, but that's all I have." Said, Allison

After a few moments, Anna responded. "That's generous. That stupid horse isn't worth more than $6,000. But since all of his tack was custom made to fit him, I'll sell him and his tack to you for $23,000, that way you can pay for a years board as well" she said, her voice emotionless, as if she couldn't care less about her horse. "I'll call the stable and let them know. They'll give you the papers too. Put the money in an envelope and give it to the barn office so I can have it when I come back."

Allison grinned. "Thank you so much. You can visit him whenever he want"

Anna snorted. "I'll be too busy with a horse worth my time." Then she hung up

Allison got changed, told her parents (they still couldn't believe how much money she had saved), and headed to the barn. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that Hallelujah belonged to her now. She arrived the stable, a smile still on her face. She headed to the office, gave them the money, they refiled the papers for Hallelujah, and Allison paid the office in advance for a year of board.

Allison heard Hallelujah before she saw him. Allison's smile grew when she saw the stallion. She ran the rest of the way to the stall and threw her arms around Hallelujah. "We'll be together forever, boy" Allison said quietly, burring her face in his mane. "I love you" she said, her voice muffled. Hallelujah arched his neck, as if he was hugging Allison back.
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me