Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Navajo! by HoneyWolf

Artist HoneyWolf [gallery]
Time spent 11 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Navajo!

Postby HoneyWolf » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:00 am

I had this HUGE art block in my mind and I hadn't a clue what to draw xD I finally asked a friend of mine if they had a character or something I could draw them, and so, although it was a horse, I had to draw it.

I tried making an excuse not to show the front legs :lol: I couldn't draw them. So, one of them is covered by Navajo's floofy tail, and the other is at her side where it's not seen.

Sorry it's chibi Spot =( I can't draw realistic horsies. After several hundred tries I finally erased to whole thing and started over. I hope you don't mind x3 Anyway, this is like the first time in forever I've drawn a horse if I ever have xD

Note to moderators, administrators, and other staff
My sister's citcat and my trading partner's summerheat, we like to do a lot of trading between each other. Please do NOT ban us!

Also: My sister helps our friend (username: coolcat12190) with the game. She does play at our house sometimes and my sister will sometimes go on her account when coolcat can't. I sometimes ask for pets for trade, but I myself don't go on that account (mainly cuz I don't know the password xD).

Find me on YouTube, SumoPaint, and DeviantArt

My beloved character
Willy reference created by my old friend SoccerGlove
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Navajo!

Postby Spot_Lover » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:31 am

Its fine. She is BEAUTIFUL! I wish i could draw like that. I can only draw realistic. :?
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spot_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Navajo!

Postby HoneyWolf » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:47 am

Aww x3 thankies

Note to moderators, administrators, and other staff
My sister's citcat and my trading partner's summerheat, we like to do a lot of trading between each other. Please do NOT ban us!

Also: My sister helps our friend (username: coolcat12190) with the game. She does play at our house sometimes and my sister will sometimes go on her account when coolcat can't. I sometimes ask for pets for trade, but I myself don't go on that account (mainly cuz I don't know the password xD).

Find me on YouTube, SumoPaint, and DeviantArt

My beloved character
Willy reference created by my old friend SoccerGlove
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me