CCF #11 by dr. pupper

Based on Click to view
Artist dr. pupper [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CCF #11

Postby dr. pupper » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:18 am

making one of these took much longer than i intended :'^)
      my first ccf as a guest artist !!i wanted to keep it simple because firefox keeps crashing when i try to make one

left charm (strength)- a green/yellow sun,being able to stay positive/brighten up others days !
      middle charm (talent)- a green music note (sorry for being vague im not good with music) the same color as their green markings, to represent their natural talent with music/singing/creating music with ordinary things (which one of those or maybe different representations,thats up to you !)
      right charm (weakness) a dark grey shield,theyre very closed off and defensive and despite how cheerful they are they fear sharing their emotions/showing how they feel (who knows why thats up to u buddy)

this is just a simple contest ! just fill out the form,extras and prettying up are allowed
      runner up might be given out bc i already have a design planned out !but if not ill just post it after this one ends as its own adopt
      end date is jan 19 !
Code: Select all
username:
name:
[extras and prettying up allowed !!]
Last edited by dr. pupper on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CCF #11

Postby ScourgeRulesBC » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:47 pm

username: ScourgeRulesBC
name: Harmony
personality: She is quite Shy on the inside, but pushes it aside because she can't stand to see others upset, She actually has troubles talking to others about her feelings and that is why she sings, she sings her feeling. She sings to make others happy, and she sings to keep herself happy. When bored, she sings and plays music, She sometimes writes a little, but likes singing and playing others music better, because it makes her feel closer to that person.
ScourgeRulesBC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:45 am

username: doglover947
name: Melody
personality: Melody is shy, kind, sweet, cheerful, grateful, honest, caring, timid.
[extras and prettying up allowed !!]
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:59 am

username: Wallflower
name: Caroline -Means song of happiness-
personality: Caroline, gentle sweet and quiet. She would never harm a fly, but don't expect the same sweet girl when something she loves is in danger. She is a determined girl, and a very devoted, selfless and mature in situations most would fall apart in. She does have a problem with bottling her emotions, but that doesn't mean she isn't sensitive to others feelings. She can get jealous easily, but as ong as you pick your battles with this girl carefully, you won't have a problem! She is anything but egocentric and is very humble, she does lack in self esteem and does think poorly of herself often. She doesn't really have trust or faith in others though, and it's very hard to earn it. Due to her lack of faith and trust in others, she also isn't very very forgiving when it comes to matters such as you hurting her, or doing something that may have hurt the relationship. Overall she is friendly but sometimes she can be timid.

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:10 pm

end date added !
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:53 pm

winner is ❁WallFlower❁ !
❁WallFlower❁ wrote:username: Wallflower
name: Caroline -Means song of happiness-
personality: Caroline, gentle sweet and quiet. She would never harm a fly, but don't expect the same sweet girl when something she loves is in danger. She is a determined girl, and a very devoted, selfless and mature in situations most would fall apart in. She does have a problem with bottling her emotions, but that doesn't mean she isn't sensitive to others feelings. She can get jealous easily, but as ong as you pick your battles with this girl carefully, you won't have a problem! She is anything but egocentric and is very humble, she does lack in self esteem and does think poorly of herself often. She doesn't really have trust or faith in others though, and it's very hard to earn it. Due to her lack of faith and trust in others, she also isn't very very forgiving when it comes to matters such as you hurting her, or doing something that may have hurt the relationship. Overall she is friendly but sometimes she can be timid.
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:57 pm

Thank you!

Kiba!