Once lost, Now found

"Once lost, Now found" by Zophrenia

Dressup entry

Once lost, Now found

Postby Zophrenia » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:54 am

Mr. and Mrs.Husky were enjoying a nice cup of warm milk by the fireplace, gentle rattling came from the window as the blizzard raged through as had done for the past few nights. Not that they minded any who since they had the warmth of their home and the light of the christmas tree.
Until a strange noise sounded from outside. Nothing like the rattling window. But a Thud.
Curious and worried, Mr. and Mrs. Husky go to investigate the strange sound. Walking out into the wild wind bravely, the pair would look around their home for the cause of the strange noise. But Just as they were about to give up looking, a strange glow was spotted in the distance. Walking closer they started to see it more brightly, and that it was attached to a small, frail body covered in snow. It was such a strange sight to behold, a small baby bunny with a glowing red nose.
Mrs. Husky leaned forward and nudged the small bunny with her nose, still warm but shivering. A glance over at Mr.Husky was all that was needed to be said before he leaned over and picked up the small creature by the scruff to take back into their home, setting them down by the fire to warm up.
"I guess this is our christmas present. Merry Christmas." Mr. Husky Laughed, eyes resting gently on the bunny.
"Guess so. Merry Christmas dear." Mrs. Husky smiled, settling down beside the bunny.

From then on the husky couple raised this glowing nosed bunny, Naming them "Fawn".

*Whispers*
Who later became a lame reindeer wanabe.
Zophrenia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Once lost, Now found

Postby shishou » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:57 am

omg how cute!! I love it!

rip, fawn you can never be a true reindeer