74 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plumerian #677

Postby shrimpdog » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:45 pm

two plumies in one night whoops

I just really wanted to make a colorful one for new years :'D

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Do they like to spend them with large groups, small groups, or no group at all?:

End date: January 4th
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #677

Postby rem sleep » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Username ;; Trollish
Name ;; Thursday
Gender ;; Male

---
How do they feel about the holidays? ;; Thursday shifted on his feet uncomfortably, unsure how to balance his weight and how to dodge the question simultaneously. "Well, I'm not necessarily opposed?" He managed awkwardly, shying away to duck his head, fidgeting with his paws timidly. While it wasn't a lie, it wasn't really the whole truth, either. Thurs really loved the holidays, while he didn't have many people to spend them with-- that didn't mean he didn't like them. He'd had a childish adoration for the excitement and the hustle'n'bustle of the holiday season since he was young-- something he'd never outgrown. He didn't like to often admit it though, due to the fact his wide-eyed excitement might come off with that same childish air he perceived himself to have. "I suppose I really like the parties, though! The colors and the lovely decorations make everything look so... gorgeous." Thursday's eyes almost glittered as he said that bit, radiating a bit of excitement. Indeed, it was true-- while Thurs loved the happy atmosphere of the holidays, his favorite part was still the gleaming decorations. "The new year's parties are the best, and the fourth of July fireworks are awesome too. Christmas lights are really cool and the aesthetics and atmosphere is spot on-- oh sorry! I didn't mean to ramble!" Thurs ducked away again, hiding from further questions behind a veil of hot red blush.
Do they like to spend them with large groups, small groups, or no group at all? ;; "Who do I spend them with?" Thursday peeked out from behind his paws innocently, as if pondering the question. His tail whisked behind him from side to side, a pendulum with his thoughts. "Well it really depends-- I prefer to be around a lot of people for most holidays, but there are some that are just... meant to be more personal. Like on Valentines' day, you'd want to be with your date-- or on Christmas, you'd want to be with your family." He nodded periodically while talking as if affirming his own dialogue. "I love going to parties for the holidays and being surrounded by people, though! Crowds never really bothered me, and with everyone in such high spirits... it's really wonderful to spend time with all of your friends as well as family!" Thursday's words were almost akin to a song with the cheer lacing his tone. He sombered up a moment, however, when his beaming smile turned into a humble one. "Though there are some holidays I'd prefer to keep to myself, of course." He dropped his eyes a moment before returning to his prior 'pep' "But overall, I'd say I prefer large groups and parties for the holiday season."
Last edited by rem sleep on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icseal » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:47 pm

mark!
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Geez your plumies are amazing >u<
Does this one or 676 have word limits?
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʟ » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Mark
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Boyfriendo
Commissions <3
Free art! - Kalons, Canines, and Felines! -
Skaydrien is real and always will be real

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Chomp » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Username: Champion.
Name: Walsh
How do they feel about the holidays?: They actually love.the holidays, but tend to always get a bit sad around them after leaving most of his family behind for his career, but for him Walsh tries to hide this by just hiding further in his work.
Do they like to spend them with large groups, small groups, or no group at all?: No group at all, he rather just be at his task with his pet pig, Paisley and celebrating the holidays with some work and warm tea.
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:48 pm

marking for winner and laughing cause if you cover the body and look at just the head it looks a bit like reeses face<33
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Username: doglover947
Name: Paint
How do they feel about the holidays?: Right now? Great and exited for 2016!!
Do they like to spend them with large groups, small groups, or no group at all?: Large groups, His friends, family and pets all in one group!!
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plumerian #677 || the cinematography dork

Postby jayus » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:53 pm

Username: jayus.
    Name: Eija. When he was born, his parents had been expecting a female and only chose female names. So he was given a female name.
    How do they feel about the holidays?: As a film fanatic, Eija views the holidays as a great time to watch hours and hours of movies. He has quite the digital collection, and loves the time off to just enjoy cinematic marvels. Since even the holidays are shifted into movie magic, they hold the same wonder to him that movies do.
    Do they like to spend them with large groups, small groups, or no group at all?: It depends on the group. He prefers small groups [less chance of getting those annoying people who talk during movies], but if he can get the right people he'll accept a large group. If they're online friends watching a movie with him, then he likes that best.
Last edited by jayus on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaluga » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Username: Kaluga
      Name: Merle? Acrylic? Prima? Prisma?
      How do they feel about the holidays?:
      Nostalgic - the holidays are always a reminder to her of past celebrations, both happy and somber
      Do they like to spend them with large groups, small groups, or no group at all?:
      large groups - she attends large parties and visits clubs where she hardly knows anyone in an attempt to distract herself

wip wip
Last edited by Kaluga on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

--------------

⇢ ♕ ⇠

нey! ι'м ĸalυga

нιт мe υp
anyтιмe,
oĸay?

⇢ ♛ ⇠

--------------
Kaluga

My pets
My items
My wishlist