I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me most

I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me most

Postby BLOODY_AUGUST » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:00 pm

A bit of background-

Jeremy is a 6 year old boy that was born in 1874. He has light brown hair that seems to be getting lighter as the years go on. Jeremy doesn't have the best home life. His father is an achoholic and Jeremy is battered a lot because of it. His mother doesn't seem to care at all he was kind of a mistake child and he feels so alone and unloved till he finds Jip (the dog).

Jip is the dog in this story, Jip is the name the boy gives him. His name amongst his wild dog pack was duke. Jip is getting bored of the same old things in his pack and there's some dispute of who should lead the pack. Thanks to a feral wolf pack, one night Jip gets split from his pack. Not really to intrigued to go back he sets forth for something else to do with his life.

The father of Jeremy doesn't really have a name but he again is an achoholic and whether he's sober or not he'll beat on Jeremy depending on his mood.

The mother doesn't care really she's too focused on her husband to care about anyone else.

This family lives in the woods pretty far from any town and this family isn't too rich thanks to the father not doing too much work and with the extra money they do make goes to achohol.

Jeremy slides under the fence and runs into the woods. His father isn't usually this violent for more then 3 days at a time but he's been in a terrible mood since Jeremy's has been talking back to his mother lately. It's almost winter again and Jeremy isn't ready for the cold nights again. Last year his father was so drunk all the time that he didn't collect enough dry firewood so for half the winter all their shack was good for was protection against the wind. Jeremy runs through the woods like its comfortable running on dried up twigs and sharp rocks bear foot. Jeremy reaches his little hideout. It's like a little dug out under a small drop off. Jeremy found this place a while ago. It's pretty cozy for him he's made a makeshift bed and has a stash of items and trinkets and even has a little food stash for when his father gets too bad at home he stays here. It's not too far from the the river either. Jeremy curls up on his makeshift bed of dried leaves and a sheet. He's gotten over his crying phase. That was last year. He's now realized that his crying about his home life won't fix a dang thing and he doesn't care enough to waste his time on it any more either. He curls up and next thing ya know he's asleep. Next late morning he awakes and finds himself with his makeshift hunting utensils. He usually gets rabbits. He catches a rabbit and starts to head back to his little hideout and he hears something. He turns around and as soon as he does a feral dog stops in its tracks and starts to snarl. The kid throws the rabbit down and runs. The dog takes the bait and runs off in the opposite direction. The next day the same things happens except Jeremy trips and freezes, afraid to move. What if the dog lunges he thinks. He's in a venerable position now. He looks back but to his surprise the dog takes the rabbit walks a few feet and starts to eat. Now the next few days this goes on but each day they become a little more friendly until about a month later they completely trust each other now. With in a week they are inseparable and the boy named the dog Jip. The boy hardly returns home only when he needs to. Another 2 weeks go by and it's a week from Christmas about. Jeremy doesn't get anything for Christmas of course because his lousy parents. He wanted to stay at his hideout with his new found friend for Christmas but the snow starts to fall thick and cold. He finally gives up and returns home hoping the situation win his parents and the heat is better at home adleast for the holidays. He tells Jip to stay at the hideout because his parents wouldn't let him and his winter coat will keep him warm. The boy also went hunting before this time and has a stash of food large enough for the both of them for weeks. The dog seems to agree from what the boy can tell so he leaves. About a day later everything is coated in a thick white blanket except for the trouble that stirs about. His old pack. His old pack finally found him and has a new leader unfortunately the old kind leader supposedly "died naturally" and a ruthless dog has stepped forward to take his place. The pack questions Jip or duke because that's what they called him before. Why would he hang out with some weak human and not try to find the pack again? As anyone would probably do in this situation if pride got the best of them, he covered everything up. Saying he tryed to find them but he needed food and the human gave him food and he was about to leave. He showed the pack the food stash the boy worked hard to get and within an hour it was gone. The pack took off and Jib went with them for his prides sake. Jib didn't think the boy would think of it too much, but he was wrong. A few days after that the boy came back wanting to spend Christmas with his friend because his home was as bad as usual. He came back to his hideout to find his hideout empty the dog the food everything that mattered was gone. The boy waited a day and within that day a storm came up that you couldn't see 5 feet I front of you. The boy, in desperation to spend such a happy holiday with his best friend, set off to find his friend. No winter apparel no food nothing just himself and the few clothes on his back. After about 2 hours of searching the boy fell into a hole that was covered by snow. He fell and broke both of his legs. He was scared and alone and he just let it all out he started to cry and scream for the dog. The dog actually heard this some how and decided to throw his pride away and attend to what really mattered. He ran to the boys aid but the boy was half way gone by the time he got there. Jib curled up next to the boy to comfort him and the boy just cried into his fur coat. 5 minutes later the boy went silent and the dog was filled with guilt and grief. The dog was truly broken for it was his fault all this had happened. After a few days of laying with the boy trying to deny it was real he decided it was time to face reality. The dog got the boys parents to come out finally(after annoying them for over a hour the parents ran after the dog trying to kill it and the dog led them to the boy and hid). The parents buried the boy with not really any funeral the mother was kind of sad but not enough to cry or anything the father could care less but the dog just watched the whole thing. The dog sat there at his grave and this is where the story ends....

Please tell me what ya think :3 should I do more dress ups with stories behind it? Too sad? Should I stop or did you enjoy it? (Not like enjoying seeing a kid side just find my story interesting?) thank u :3
Last edited by BLOODY_AUGUST on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BLOODY_AUGUST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me most

Postby bloodrush » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:01 pm

well....

that was.... deep....
Play this similar to real life game for free! Super cool! Join and get 5 free chicken smoothie pets!

https://www.roblox.com/games/9689581/RO ... =154031379
bloodrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BLOODY_AUGUST » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Yeah idk me and mom were talking about sad movies and she was all like "where the red fern grows" which kind of made me think of old yeller so I wanted to make a sad dog story I guess lol
BLOODY_AUGUST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:49 am

BLOODY_AUGUST wrote:Yeah idk me and mom were talking about sad movies and she was all like "where the red fern grows" which kind of made me think of old yeller so I wanted to make a sad dog story I guess lol

Love both of the books owo

All aboard the feels train "TEARS TEARS"
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BLOODY_AUGUST » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:44 pm

† Nykrianian † wrote:
BLOODY_AUGUST wrote:Yeah idk me and mom were talking about sad movies and she was all like "where the red fern grows" which kind of made me think of old yeller so I wanted to make a sad dog story I guess lol

Love both of the books owo

All aboard the feels train "TEARS TEARS"

Lol I honestly didn't find those movies too sad idk if it's just cause I couldn't relate that well or what but fruitvale station is 1 of the saddest movies I've seen recently it reminded me of one of my ex's like almost spot on don't wanna ramble though but hey wanna talk sad movies pm me dude! Lol
BLOODY_AUGUST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me