Assembly -- Cover by Elywin

Artist Elywin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Assembly -- Cover

Postby Elywin » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:49 am

I've wanted to do comics with my three major characters for quite a while, so I've created a comic series which will outline the origins and adventures of each character. The beginning few comics will likely be origins of the three, and later on it will be come the uniting and adventuring of the three.
Now, to introduce the characters:

On the left: Fenrir
A slight, dark grey cat with troubled history. He wears a white bowtie. He is constantly fearful and wishing he had somebody to love. He's not necessarily sad; he actually laughs easily. He just lives in fear of his past and wishes to rid himself of it.

Middle: Elywin
The unofficial leader of the group, a gray cat with flame markings across her chest and belly. She wears a cape and gauntlets, for reasons unknown. Elaborate silver swirls can be seen highlighting areas of her body, and she is very bold. She's intelligent, understanding, and sarcastic.

On the right: Buchanan
A small white kitten who cannot age. She's got red eyes and a metal paw. The paw contains electric ability and superhuman strength. She's a very happy, innocent cat. She is mischievous, however, and her past may be more troubled than Fenrir's...

I can't wait to begin writing comics about these guys, I've always wished to bring them to life.
FRISBEE INTENSIFIES

Elywin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Assembly -- Cover

Postby Sᴏʟ » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:56 am

I just wanted to say I love your art style <3

♊ ♊ ♊ ♊ ♊ ♊
♊ ♊ ♊ ♊ ♊ ♊
Lysa♥♥♥♥ Lively Ciel♥♥♥ Jayy♥♥
Eri♥ Skittles
───────────────────
cred.

Sᴏʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Assembly -- Cover

Postby cippisweet » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:37 am

Can't wait to see the first page!
there used to be a signature here with a really cute succulent but it's gone now!! anyway he/they
cippisweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me