Should of put a Jacket on, Click on for a Short Story!

Should of put a Jacket on, Click on for a Short Story!

Postby TreeHugger_ » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:06 pm

" So Sweetie what something you are dying to have?" Graces mother asked. " Well I've been lonely lately mom, so I was thinking a dog!" Grace said looking out the window of white snow. " Oh a dog, well sweetie I don't know about that" The mother said. The girl turned around in shock. " But why, we've never had a pet ever! And you and dad are always on work trips so its just me and the nanny." Grace said in a concerned voice. " That's why we can't get one, we are gone all the time" her mother said. " I will take care of it I promise!" Grace pleaded. " Grace you are only 7 years old, how are you alone supposed to take care of a dog. Do you know the basics on how to take care of a dog?" The mother asked. " Yes, food, water, bathroom, train, and love"Grace responded. " Those are the key points, but I'm not changing my mom" mother said and walked away. Grace looked back out the window to see a little black and white figure move. Grace tried to look a little closer but the school bus was already here. As Grace got into her mom's mini van she noticed the figure again. " How was your day Grace?" Mother asked. " It was fine" Grace said looking at the figure. " What are you looking at?" Mother asked. Grace didn't respond. Later that day while Grace was getting ready for bed. She saw the figure but this time she knew what it was. She raced down stairs and rushed out the door. " Mom, mom look!" Grace shouted. " What is it Sweetie?" Mother asked running out the door. The mother opened her mouth in shock. " Thank you mom so much I love it. I think i'lll name it Carol" Grace said hugging a snowy, little Mutt. " I didn't get it for you" Mother said. " Oh there's a note" Grace said finding a small note card wrapped around the dog's neck. It read,
Merry Christmas Grace, Hope this brings a sparkle to your eye.
From, Santa
Grace looked up into the sky, " Thank you" She whispered. The mother smiled.
TreeHugger_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Should of put a Jacket on, Click on for a Short Story!

Postby miku » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:08 pm

This is so sweet!
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes