My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little Arctic.

Postby sockwearer » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:42 am

Really sorry, but, since I'm COPPA and I can't post on the forums, I have to post for the dreamie centre here! So I would like one of those multiple tailed foxes/kitsunes? Normal colored, or any color actually. If you could get one then it would be really awesome! (PS, since I'm here, love the dressup)
Attachments
b67ac6b23f79f0865b6730ea827e7c44.jpg
b67ac6b23f79f0865b6730ea827e7c44.jpg (10 KiB) Viewed 92 times
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little Arctic.

Postby sockwearer » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:08 am

potioncat wrote:Really sorry, but, since I'm COPPA and I can't post on the forums, I have to post for the dreamie centre here! So I would like one of those multiple tailed foxes/kitsunes? Normal colored, or any color actually. If you could get one then it would be really awesome! (PS, since I'm here, love the dressup)

Well, nevermind, I got a white one and you haven't responded anyway..
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me