Misled | ξ by danheng

Based on Click to view
Artist danheng [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Misled | ξ

Postby danheng » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Leelah pranced through the freshly fallen snow, almost invisible against the stark white background. Her fluffy winter coat had grown in as blank as the snow on the ground. She brushed past her sister, Rin, nearly as snowy as herself, and barked a hello to Indigo, her adopted mother. Indigo was very out of place in the snow. Her coat was bright yellow. It reminded Leelah like the sun.
    She left the Gyn Group clearing and started lumbering through the deep snow like a bear. A bright smile was spread across her muzzle. The cold didn't bother her, and besides, she had a new thick coat of fur that kept her warm.
    Leelah was bouncing happily through the snow, without a care when she suddenly felt something push her into the snow. She tumbled around and around, stopping with her back buried in the cold and her face staring up into the eyes of somebody familiar.
    "Sian!" Leelah laughed. Standing above her was a brown and black male wolf with bright green eyes and a cheerful smile. He tilted to one side and they both spun again, this time Leelah landed on her side and they both lay facing each other.
    "I missed you." Sian said and stuck his tongue out.
    "You too." Leelah said with a smile. A content smile.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me