Based on Click to view
Artist PixelPlushiee [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 15 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Magnolia || Tomboy aunt

Postby PixelPlushiee » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:47 am

Magnolia || Maggy, Maggs, Mag || female || 25 | Dating with Dakota | Website
Magnolia is a loud plumerian, who isn't afraid to express opinion about someone directly. Short, fairly and on the topic. Otherwise things are when it comes to interest in love, she's rather nervous and shy then- she still tries to be dominant side by the way. But she isn't very amorous, really interest her can only person that she knows a little bit and trust them. But she hasn't got problem with shyness on the normal way, colorful-eyed can easily approach and start a conversation on a very unimportant subject. Although she isn't an outstanding orator, she can convince to her case thanks to the enthusiasm and willpower. Some admire her for these aspects, she's also always seeking to the target. The only obstacle to her may be pain of her friends. Maggy is characterized by high loyality- she despises treachery. Normally, she is also trying to be honest, even if the truth hurts someone, she won't worry about it.
She can also be specify with the word 'pro-family', girl is trying to help close plumerians to her. However, she doesn't care about the fate of a stranger, outside the circle, no matter what trouble it is. She won't draw anybody a helping paw, when she doesn't know them. A little selfish, but she doesn't feel the need to rescue the unfortunate random, she doesn't care about their harm too. Important to her is safety of her friends and her butt.
Female usually turns out high impulsivity, jumping into deep water without thinking of that idea. First she is doing, not thinking. She will always defend her opinion, even if she already realizes that she's wrong. Mag easily initiate quarrels, that may result in even a fight. Brown-haired is a tomboy type. Not afraid to get dirty, to punch someone or spend new pants for an interesting adventure in mud. She prefers to spend time outside, than at home. Sometimes her courage borders with outright stupidity. She pretends that she hate girlish stuff, but secretly she likes the spirit. She would love to wear dresses or skirts, but her dignity doesn't allow her to do it. Plumerians who know her know that she can care for them and replaces some role of acrimonious, loud aunt, who without resistance will talk with the guy who you like how lovely would look your children.
PixelPlushiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me