My Very First Re-Release Pet from 2010

My Very First Re-Release Pet from 2010

Postby Rabbitheart » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:34 am

I joined CS in 2010 in December, although I'd been sorta stalking CS for a month just to see if it was something that I would be interested in joining. XD
Anyway, this precious girl was one of my very first re-release pets, I was quite lucky that year, I might show off one of the other pets that I got that year later, but Sapphiera is the one who I loved the most. For this dress up, I gave her the same outfit that I gave her to wear when she was in her pup stage.
Sapphiera will always be one of my favorites and I wish that this dress up thing was around when I started out on CS because I would have loved to immortalize each stage of her growth.

For those who care/are interested in the story that is attached to her, here it is:
I loved her point blank when I got her from the re-release box as a pup, I had no idea what year she was from, let alone what she would grow into, all I knew was that I loved her and thought she was the cutest, most adorable pet. Within a day, I got 14+ trade offers from users, ranging from scam trades which offered me just about every common or uncommon on my wishlist to fair-ish trades, but though all trades were tempting, I declined every single one and PM-ed just about every user to explain why I declined. I still have one in my Outbox that never got read, so to give you all an idea of what these PMs said:
Hi, I'm writing to you about that puppy you want from me. You're actually the 11th to want it. And I'm loath to part with it, I mean, I just got it today on the home page from one of the Christmas boxes. I can see there's something extra special about this little one and I don't want to part with it without getting to see it grow up. I had one person willing to trade me 16 pets off my wishlist, I turned it down along with all others, as great as all these offers are. I'm going to think about this because he's the only one of that kind I have and I don't think I'm THAT willing to give him away without knowing just how good he is. I had and experience like this when I was a little girl in elementary school, I traded a rare holo Entei Pokemon card for a common Pikachu - looking back now I know it was stupid and would do anything to turn back time and prevent myself from doing it, so this is sort of the same thing. I'm sorry, I just want to experience the joy of getting to see this little guy grow up. I hope you understand. I'm truly sorry, but you can try for him in the Christmas present on the home pages.

As you can tell, such a newbie, especially based on that last sentence. XD But thank goodness for that early life lesson with Pokemon cards, otherwise, I might have traded her, but I like to think that I wouldn't have because I loved her so much. I traded most of my other re-releases from that year rather foolishly, but I got them back from other users, sort of. They weren't re-releases, but they were the same pet. The only one I never traded was Sapphiera.
I'm sure you're all wondering: If she wasn't traded...why does it look like she was?
Well, there was a bit of a scare on my end, my parents were threatening to take the internet away from me and I was terrified that I'd never be able to come on CS and I knew that CS deletes accounts and stuff if you're gone for too long, so in an effort to save all my precious pets so that I could come back for them, I traded them all to a friend who I trusted to hold onto them until such time that I could come back for them.

Luckily, the internet wasn't permanently taken from me, so all my pets came back. It sorta broke my heart to see the Given to you by part in her info and see someone else's username because it made it look like I wasn't her original owner anymore.
One day, and I have literally no idea who did this or when this happened, but the username that used to be in the Given to you by section was changed from my friend's username to my username. The strange thing was that the other pets that came to me in the same trade that Sapphiera was transferred back to me in still had my friend's username in the Given to you by section, so I know that Sapphiera is the only one who got altered.
I wish I knew who did it and why because I'd love to thank them, profusely thank them even.

Anyway, Sapphiera is and will always be my favorite CS pet, she has a mate, Zircon, and I used to do color ins of her and I also designed her a child, who I named Saffron. XD

Anyway, so yeah. XD I hope you folks like my dress up. ^^;
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me