Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

HazleKitten by Haze-L-Kitten

Artist Haze-L-Kitten [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HazleKitten

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:42 am

Actually, she's not a kitten but a fox with a demeanor like a cat at times. This Hazle is apart of a 1x1 between DallakotaDark and me. The picture is a moment I found very magical, captivating, and perfect for illustration since this is Hazle's rejuvenation after a long year of being deathly sick. She's looking toward Shiro, a very dear friend who's been by her side ever since she fell sick and had her heart ruthlessly broken by a warlock whom she refuses to name. But, with all her pain aside now and her life renewed she's looking through clearer eyes and really taking in who's in front of her. Shiro.

I am and not entirely satisfied with how she came out in the end. The lighting is where I want it but the background which has never really been my forte is rather lazy in the grass, bush, and flowers. I'm pleased with my pond and koi fish and the board walk blends in which I'm fine with. Hazle's proportions... now that's a whole other story. My weaknesses are human faces and aligning the features correctly and I did that fair enough here but its still incorrect, but I actually like the fact it's not perfect. My style for now until I can improve. My biggest problem is that I mesh realistic features with anime ideas and the result of that is what you see above.

---

Artwork and character belong to me.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me