Tezari #25 by fantasy girl

Based on Click to view
Artist fantasy girl [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tezari #25

Postby fantasy girl » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:43 am

Second stallion, and if I may say I really like this boy even though he is rather simple~
For this adopt, give him a short personality, and tell me what he excels at!
End date; 20th of December

horseluv5829 wrote:Username: horseluv5829
Tezari Name: Teach Me to Tango//Tango
Color: Coyote Dun
Height: 15.3hh
Short Personality: Tango is kind of a quiet stallion, despite his love to get into competitions. The funny thing is that Tango knows that he is a stunner and loves to show off for the mares. However, he has his soft side for those close to him, and can become very protective of the ones he loves.
He excels at: Learning; he is kind of nerdy at times because he loves to learn <3
Last edited by fantasy girl on Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tezari #25

Postby horseluv5829 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:19 am

Username: horseluv5829
Short Personality: Tango is kind of a quiet stallion, despite his love to get into competitions. The funny thing is that Tango knows that he is a stunner and loves to show off for the mares. However, he has his soft side for those close to him, and can become very protective of the ones he loves.
He excels at: Learning; he is kind of nerdy at times because he loves to learn <3

Gosh I couldn't resist on this boy o.o he is so beautiful
ImageImage
horseluv5829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky Strike <3 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Username: Lucky Strike <3
Tezari Name: Corsico
Short Personality: Though he often sticks to himself and shows a slightly aggressive side toward other males, Corsico is a very curious and social creature. Being a typical stallion, he often strikes out at the other stallions lower in the hierarchy than himself, showing his dominance and often gets himself in trouble with the lead stallion by defying his leadership, meaning either he will be head of the herd or he will have to tread the lonely lands of exile until he happens upon another herd or creates one of his own. Being quite the Casanova, he often does well with the ladies and has a soft spot for any foal and often is seen romping with them as they run through the fields. Loving and strong-spirited, he hopes to one day have a herd of his own and lead them for decades to come with wisdom and a firm yet loving hand.
He excels at: being a romantic, courting mares and having a funny yet charming way of wooing others into his shenanigans.

((This boy looks so much like my horse back home, Corsico, my sooty buckskin Peruvian Paso, I nearly died XD Good luck to all <3))
~ I used to be Alicn and .:BlessTheFall:. PLEASE don't steal! ~

Lucky Strike <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taho » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:06 am

Username: taho
Tezari Name: Comanche
Short Personality: Comanche, being a stallion of good nature, loves helping others out. His sweet face has seen a rough past, and he believes that nobody should have to go through what he went through. Despite these hard times, Comanche loved to listen to the music that would play in the barn; in particular, Three Little Birds by Bob Marley. This saved him from depression, and seemed to make the harder things leave his mind. Overtime, things started to get better, and Comanche began to help out other horses who had been in bad situations by being friends with them and listening to their stories. Others have described him as a respectful, friendly, and inspirational guy, and they too only want the best for him.
He excels at: Comanche excels at making friends. He loves to be there when things are hard to help others make it through it. It gives him a sense of peace of his own past by embracing it to help out others going through it right now.

Oh and here is the link to the song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8

0.0 so beautiful! Definitely would make an amazing first Tezari! Good luck to everybody!!!!
Hello! I am new because my sister just showed me this site :) I can't wait to get some more pets and get some other Chicken Smoothie friends <3
taho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:19 am

horseluv5829 wrote:Username: horseluv5829

Gosh I couldn't resist on this boy o.o he is so beautiful

Congrats~
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horseluv5829 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Thank you!!!