Based on Click to view
Artist aluera_blu [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mirru #58-- Simply Wintery, Winner: _Coffeebean_

Postby aluera_blu » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:37 am

Hey friends! Here's a mirru inspired by the snow and shorter days of winter. To adopt it, fill out this form:

Code: Select all
[center][b]username:[/b]
[b]mirru name:[/b]
[b]mirru gender (can be non binary):[/b]
[b]mirru personality:[/b]
[b]favorite winter activity: [/b][/center]

Judging ends whenever. Congrats to _CoffeeBean_ on the new Mirru!
Last edited by aluera_blu on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
aluera_blu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mirru #58-- Simply Wintery

Postby smol ken » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:41 pm

username:kh.vanitas
mirru name:niki
mirru gender: female
mirru personality: hyper, intelligent, naive
favorite winter activity: staying up till the clock turns 12 on new years eve.
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:27 am

username: Queen Chrysalis
mirru name: Dridelle
mirru gender: Female
mirru personality: The epitome of grace of and beauty. Doesn't impress easily. Dridelle isn't the biggest fan of rules so if you happen to find her in a place with strict rules, be aware that something may end up damaged. She will always remain loyal to those she has given her love to. Dridelle has fair bit of information stored inside her head that she has picked up from his travels so can often come out with a fact at complete random. She can be extremely moody when she's utterly exhausted snapping easily and snarling at anyone who bothers her with pointless things.
favorite winter activity: Watching the snow fall from the sky. It's so peaceful and soothing
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bittertiffany » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:47 am

Res omg
Moving to dA
{{Bittertiffany}}

Also, try to find me on Furvilla!! ;o;
{{bittertiffany}}
Bittertiffany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FictionalPieces » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:18 pm

username:FictionalPieces

mirru name: Coldin

mirru gender:Agender

mirru personality: More often than not, Coldin is rather out-going and a generally fun-loving Mirru; though they can be a little naive at times. They can often be seen climbing and jumping around, chirping up a storm. This of course tends to get them into trouble due to their very honest nature. It isn't very often that Coldin takes things in a serious manner, but if someone close to them is upset or seriously injured, their caring and compasionate side kicks in.

favorite winter activity: Though Coldin enjoys many things about the winter months, there is one thing they enjoy the most -- snow storms. While it's not just the snow itself that they enjoy watching fall, but its the quietness that comes with it. Though cold, Coldin enjoys taking walks, or even just sitting out in the white landscape and enjoying the sense of peace and belonging that comes with the blowing winds.
Use to be ParanormallyInfected.
FictionalPieces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _CoffeeBean_ » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:46 pm

username: _Coffeebean_

mirru name: Frostbite

mirru gender (can be non binary): Non binary

mirru personality: Frostbite is very shy, a introvert for sure. It tends to shy away or be quiet around company. Anyone would describe it as it likes to keep it's mouth shut and not speak much. Though this can be a good thing and a bad thing for Frostbite. It is also when you get to know it's quiet the friendly companion to be around, a faint smile cracking occasionally and it might even spit out a few words. Frostbite has social anxiety so this is why Frostbite usually doesn't talk much, Frostbite also has selective mutism. If Frostbite trusts you enough he might chat more, tell you why he/she/it doesn't speak. Frostbite also actually has a great sense of humor, but it highs beneath all those layers of silence.

favorite winter activity: Frostbite loves the snow. *just gonna go ahead and say he, it's easier y'know?* His favorite part is when the tress loose all their leaves and are simply bare, he also loves the occasional snowstorm. Frostbite is very prone *more than most* to heat strokes so he tends to lay in the snow and roll around in it. His third favorite part is the sound snow makes when it's crunching, he also likes looking up at the sky to see the snow twirling down to the ground below him. He feels at peace and safe, you might catch him snuggled up in a snow den smiling.
||Stray Souls||Canine RP||Join Today||
_CoffeeBean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aluera_blu » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:11 am

_CoffeeBean_ wrote:
username: _Coffeebean_

mirru name: Frostbite

mirru gender (can be non binary): Non binary

mirru personality: Frostbite is very shy, a introvert for sure. It tends to shy away or be quiet around company. Anyone would describe it as it likes to keep it's mouth shut and not speak much. Though this can be a good thing and a bad thing for Frostbite. It is also when you get to know it's quiet the friendly companion to be around, a faint smile cracking occasionally and it might even spit out a few words. Frostbite has social anxiety so this is why Frostbite usually doesn't talk much, Frostbite also has selective mutism. If Frostbite trusts you enough he might chat more, tell you why he/she/it doesn't speak. Frostbite also actually has a great sense of humor, but it highs beneath all those layers of silence.

favorite winter activity: Frostbite loves the snow. *just gonna go ahead and say he, it's easier y'know?* His favorite part is when the tress loose all their leaves and are simply bare, he also loves the occasional snowstorm. Frostbite is very prone *more than most* to heat strokes so he tends to lay in the snow and roll around in it. His third favorite part is the sound snow makes when it's crunching, he also likes looking up at the sky to see the snow twirling down to the ground below him. He feels at peace and safe, you might catch him snuggled up in a snow den smiling.

*insert heart eye emoji* Love this and the thought put into it! They're yours!

FictionalPieces wrote:

mirru personality: More often than not, Coldin is rather out-going and a generally fun-loving Mirru; though they can be a little naive at times. They can often be seen climbing and jumping around, chirping up a storm. This of course tends to get them into trouble due to their very honest nature. It isn't very often that Coldin takes things in a serious manner, but if someone close to them is upset or seriously injured, their caring and compasionate side kicks in.

favorite winter activity: Though Coldin enjoys many things about the winter months, there is one thing they enjoy the most -- snow storms. While it's not just the snow itself that they enjoy watching fall, but its the quietness that comes with it. Though cold, Coldin enjoys taking walks, or even just sitting out in the white landscape and enjoying the sense of peace and belonging that comes with the blowing winds.

If you would like, I can design you a runner-up prize since I also very much like your entry.
aluera_blu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FictionalPieces » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:44 am

aluera_blu wrote:
FictionalPieces wrote:

If you would like, I can design you a runner-up prize since I also very much like your entry.

I would love a runner up design!
Also congrats Coffee!
Use to be ParanormallyInfected.
FictionalPieces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mirru #58-- Simply Wintery, Winner: _Coffeebean_