The Christmas fairy/ Cotton the fairy

"The Christmas fairy/ Cotton the fairy" by hatsune mewku

Dressup entry

The Christmas fairy/ Cotton the fairy

Postby hatsune mewku » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Once there was a small pink dog wondering the meadows, then snow began to fall. She didn't know what was happening so she ran and hid by a spruce tree. When she was hiding under the spruce tree, 2 little ram/sheep came under there with her. One was pink and the other one was blue. They played under the large spruce tree and the pink dog introduced herself to the ram/sheep " Hi! My names cotton! " in her little high pitched voice. After there was a large sheet of white snow on the ground, Cotton and the ram/sheep got out from under the spruce. As Cotton played in the snow she grew bow sized wings and she was wearing a beautiful dress and hat. After her transformation, Mother Nature spoke to her " You have been chosen. " The small pup wagged her tail and said " Who's there? Wanna play? What do you mean? " Mother Nature giggled " It's me Mother Nature and you are now they fairy of Christmas. " Oh! What do I do " shouted the little pup. Mother Nature replied " You make sure Christmas is in the right order and that Santa has all the presents ready ". Cotton said flapping her wings " Oh! Alright! I hope I can get a hold of these wings! " Mother Nature said " It will come to you soon " Then finally Cotton asked her last question " What about these ram? " "They will help you with every everything you must do. " Then the pink ram spoke " Hi! My names Penna and this is my friend Blue! " " Hi Penna! Hi Blue! " giggled the winged pup. " I guess it's time to get to the North Pole guys! " Cotton said maturely. Blue asked Cotton " How do me and Penna reach the North Pole? " " Hop on! " yelled Cotton as she flew to the North Pole
hatsune mewku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me