201. Christmas Event Gypsy by Jitterbug.

Based on Click to view
Artist Jitterbug. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

201. Christmas Event Gypsy

Postby Jitterbug. » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:36 pm

This gorgeous Gypsy is for Cavy's Girl! I really hope you like it <3

Cavy's Girl wrote:Username: Cavy's Girl
Coat color: Chocolate Palomino, Or Sable Cream Champagne. Please No: Sable Pearl.
Coat Pattern: Medium Tobiano markings, Or Roan. Please No: Manchado.

One Optional(optional for the artists): Tetrarch Spots if Roan?

Thank you! <3

Username: Cavy's Girl
Name: M.R.Song Of The Lonely Mountain // Mystique
Height: 18.1hh
Colour: Dapple chocolate palomino roan with tetrarch spots
Last edited by Jitterbug. on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Previously HorsesForCourses - please don't steal!

wmes art dams gypsies

Jitterbug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

First. Christmas Reaction.

Postby Cavy's Girl » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:56 pm

Yay! Thank you HFC! <3 I'll mark this and get started right away!

Time always moved alittle to fast. One day you're carrying a child around and feeding them bottles, the next they are fully independent and don't want any help. Just keeping your head above water is a daily chore and by the time everyone is ready for bed you take a few hours to yourself to breathe and pretend you aren't going just alittle crazy. But around Christmas of all seasons there is no breathing, drive here, get this, avoid this crazy driver, deal with this angry person, do you was espresso in your coffee (always get espresso in your coffee!) It's a scary notion to a person who isn't fond of the hustle and bustle. Just give me quiet, warm weather, a wonderful book, and a field full of happy, healthy horses. But horses are a whole other thing during the winter, what if there is a big snow storm, do you have enough hay, will the water freeze over, the list goes on and on and the worry only grows.

But thankfully the construction was almost finished on the large farm by the name of Maple Ridge Equestrian Centre, in a lush Valley in Virginia, Rin had been toiling for months to get everything together, bringing in boarders and workers for the large operation, and finally it was getting to the stage where she didn't have to babysit the whole thing, she could actually enjoy her home for a few hours each day, and her horses. They were feeling quite neglected recently, with everything going on, and she relished the time she was able to get away and just groom and talk to her loves. Surprising enough, her husband had actually started to get involved more and more and this was helping her get so many more things done. He understood her passion for these large beasts and was doing his best to understand and encourage her. He actually would tease every now and then of the prospect of getting his own so he could ride with her. But this Christmas morning was one she would never forget.

She got up early, just at dawn, just like every morning; ready to greet the day and feed the horses. It was a job that took a few hours, when done correctly, but Rin never minded it was time she got to take to herself, and that was so rare recently, especially on Christmas day. 4 different unwrapping ceremonies and 4 different dinners, and she was expected to drive the family to each, all over creation, but she could always be happy that she wasn't hosting, and she did love all her family, and each different stop was fun so she couldn't complain to much. When she pulled the door open to the main barn it was dark, she squinted through the dust and darkness to fumble with the light switch, then with a gasp as she flicked it on, the whole inside of the barn lit up, Christmas lights twinkled from every stall door and across the beams. The entire barn was fully decked out, she heard someone clear their throat and it took her a second to find out where the sound had come from. Her husband and young son stood in the center aisle, both beaming like school children. Next to them, in one of the few empty stalls left stood a stunning Gypsy, the likes she had never seen before.
"Merry Christmas Momma!!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That day Rin spent almost all day in and out of the stall with her newest addition. She groomed her until she sparkled, made up her stall 2 or 3 times, just happily keeping herself busy near the mare. Her husband, though with the best intentions in mind, sort of bought the first thing he liked, and didn't have much information about her besides her name Mystique. So Rin started slow just fiddling with her, moving her around the stall as she worked and asking her to stand still when she groomed her, she was able to pick up all 4 hooves without trouble and in fact the mare was very docile and sensitive to Rin's wants. She stayed in the barn until dark then came to the house, she still wasn't sure of a name for the new mare but would mull it over while she worked with her tomorrow.

The next morning Rin woke extra early had the horses fed in record time and returned to the mare's stall. She grabbed a spare halter, because she hadn't come with one, and tugged it over her tall ears. If the mare hadn't dipped her head Rin doubted she could have gotten the halter on her in the first place. She had to be about 18 plus hands, the tallest by far in the stable. She slowly walked out of the stall, a little nervous leading such a large creature around, but it didn't even take any pressure on the line ot encourage the mare to walk with her. She very easily walked on beside her, not pushy or lazy but that perfect medium. On her way down the barn aisle she ducked into the tack room quickly retrieving the lunge line and short whip. The mare responded a little nervously but when Rin lowered the whip in her hand she walked on without a problem. She got to the large indoor arena and let go of the mare's halter, flicking the whip a little to send her off. The mare trotted slightly away then turned to look questioningly back at her. Rin clipped the gate shut and flipped the arena lights on, and instantly they buzzed to life, though it would take about a half an hour to get full lighting, it would be her watch and gage time, to find out how much the mare knew before she tried to climb on her back. She flicked the whip again and sent her off at a trot, and had to take a breath when she saw her movement, simply stunning. Rin knew she was going to be a fabulous dressage mount!
Last edited by Cavy's Girl on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
ImageImageImageImageImage
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 201. Christmas Event Gypsy

Postby Cavy's Girl » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Her color is stunning! <3 Absolutely beautiful and better than I could have dreamed! <3 Thank you! <3 I will finish the other story soon!

Name: M.R.Song Of The Lonely Mountain // Mystique
Height: 18.1hh
Halter colour: Could you do something like this? (Inspiration!) Just something that speaks to you, colors and such, you may go as elaborate as you like though! <3
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy's Girl » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:05 am

I will be finishing this today, no worries. (I've been potty training a new puppy, and now our son to, so it's been alot of running back and forth.)

All done! <3 (Like usual at the last few minutes...)
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jitterbug. » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Excellent! That's a beautifully written short story =]
Congrats, this mare is now yours!
I'll get around to the halter asap, I forgot about it for a while :P
Previously HorsesForCourses - please don't steal!

wmes art dams gypsies

Jitterbug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy's Girl » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnng Look at that halter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Wowza, you have officially blown my mind its so gorgeous! Thank you <3 <3 <3!!!
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist