#132 Liver Chestnut Mare by Better Dig Two

Based on Click to view
Artist Better Dig Two [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#132 Liver Chestnut Mare

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:04 am

Liver Chestnut with Piebald face, and right back sock.

Short Story with this girl in it to win!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Short Story:
Halter Color:

Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #132 Liver Chestnut Mare

Postby Boomerandhades » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:58 am

Username: boomboompow13
Name: Dakota moonlit moment//Dakota
Short Story:
When she was a foal is when this story starts! She was in the field with her mama trotting around. She met a little donkey named jax. He was the barn donkey. He saw her as a daughter figure since he never got the chance to have a foal. when she was getting weaned she was moved to the pasture with jax. He helped her cope. She would fall asleep next to him and cuddle with him to keep her warm. She was like a daughter to him. They are best friends and gallop around the feild together. And still to this day cuddle at night.
Halter Color: purple and pink!!
I love love love her like omg!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:20 pm

Username: Vinson
Name: As Quiet As a Mouse // Missy
Short Story: coming soon
Halter Color: maroon
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:08 pm

Username:
    Meeshi
    Name:
    Amalea;; Absolute Bulletproof
    Short Story:
    "Up a Little more girl!" I said calmly, sitting back down in the saddle after she jumped the small x. She couldn't get her feet off the ground, obviously her lazy side showing through. I gave a half halt, letting her right lead canter down to her bouncy trot, in which I must have to post, as sitting was hard. It hurt like falling on a rock, and worse.

I rounded the corner deep at the trot on the A side, then picked up her beautiful canter down the side Of K. I slowly reached the jump, squeezing her, giving her a light tap with the crop and reaching forward, my hands at the crest of her neck to let her stretch. it was about afoot high, and she leaped gracefully over it, with my command to jump higher. When she landed,, her elegant Canter rebounded and I sat down, quickly and slowly, to make sure to make it perfect. Using my inside leg, I pushed her out to the wall and cantered around and round.

I repeated the jump, over and over, till finally I got it perfect, for the show. I quickly patted her neck, saying,"good girl! Good girl!" I then said,"trot!" And due to her training, she slowed to a trot and I posted, making sure my Diagonals were right, before I let her walk. I let out a sigh of happiness, finally...I had it down.
    Halter Color:
    Light green
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:49 am

Username: Isabella45
Name: Gypsy Firefly (Gypsy)
Short Story: Four summers ago a liver chestnut filly was born in the south pasture behind the stable. She lifted her head for the first time, her eyes bright as she took in the world around her. Her mother nickered softly to her, encouraging her to stand. And she did, from from one wobbly step to the next she was finally on all four, her eyes shining with quiet determination. Firefly grew up independent and feisty. She was used to having the field all to herself during the first months of her life. She assumed she and her mother were the only ones of their kind, having never seen another horse before. She would often go off by herself, exploring nature, looking for new things. Then, one day, she noticed something she had never seen before. Beside her paddock was another one, and inside, it looked like their were other horses. When she returned to her mother that evening she asked her if they were the only horses. The mare had smiled fondly, laughter lighting her eyes. "Why no, my dear. There are many horses here." Thrilled with this newfound knowledge Firefly began to visit the other horses at the paddock fence every day. Not long after other horses began to join her and her mother in their paddock. First it was two mares, both very sweet and quiet. Then a grumpy grey who seldom spoke to any of the other horses. firefly sensed something different about these mares, but she wasn't sure what. it wasn't until she looked very closely that she realized each mare's belly, even her own mother's, was swollen with new life. Firefly asked her mother if the mares would really have foals and her mother said yes, explaining how almost every mare on the farm had already raised a foal or two in her time. She then told her that someday it would be her turn. Firefly shook her head, "Never!" She was far to independant, she likes to explore and find new things, she didn't want to settle down to raise foals! For the next couple months Firefly avoided the other mares, not wanting to think about the soon to be born foals. Then, one dark night, she heard a pitiful cry echo through the still air. She pricked her ears and trotted toward the sound. What she found was her mother, laying on her side beneath an oak tree. Beside her lay a tiny foal, her reddish coat wet and curly. Curiously, and cautiously Firefly dipped her head, sniffing at the foal's muzzle. The foal made a nickering sound and bumped her sister's muzzle with her own tiny one. From that day on Firefly, after finding her tiny sister, Firefly began to nurture her motherly side. Often taking her sister for walks, helping her if she fell down or tripped. Though she still wasn't sure about motherhood and foals, her heart had softened. And maybe, just maybe, someday she will have a foal of her own.
Halter Color: Green
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:36 pm

♥Meeshi♥ wrote:
    Username:
    Meeshi
    Name:
    Short Story:
    "Up a Little more girl!" I said calmly, sitting back down in the saddle after she jumped the small x. She couldn't get her feet off the ground, obviously her lazy side showing through. I gave a half halt, letting her right lead canter down to her bouncy trot, in which I must have to post, as sitting was hard. It hurt like falling on a rock, and worse.

I rounded the corner deep at the trot on the A side, then picked up her beautiful canter down the side Of K. I slowly reached the jump, squeezing her, giving her a light tap with the crop and reaching forward, my hands at the crest of her neck to let her stretch. it was about afoot high, and she leaped gracefully over it, with my command to jump higher. When she landed,, her elegant Canter rebounded and I sat down, quickly and slowly, to make sure to make it perfect. Using my inside leg, I pushed her out to the wall and cantered around and round.

I repeated the jump, over and over, till finally I got it perfect, for the show. I quickly patted her neck, saying,"good girl! Good girl!" I then said,"trot!" And due to her training, she slowed to a trot and I posted, making sure my Diagonals were right, before I let her walk. I let out a sigh of happiness, finally...I had it down.
    Halter Color:
    Light green

Congrats! I will put her halter on her when I get on my computer!

Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:43 pm

Better Dig Two wrote:
♥Meeshi♥ wrote:
    Username:
    Meeshi
    Name:
    Short Story:

Halter Color:
    Light green

Congrats! I will put her halter on her when I get on my computer!

Thanks so much!
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist