Santa?

"Santa?" by TreeHugger_

Dressup entry

Santa?

Postby TreeHugger_ » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:04 am

"Santa is that you?" The little boy called out from the darkened house. "HoHoHo" A voice called out. " It is you, but I can't see you. Let me turn on the light" The little boy said. " No Don't!" The voice shouted. The little boy stood back a little, confused why Santa yelled at him. " I'm sorry, please forgive me. I don't want to spoil your gifts if you see them." Santa said. The boy nodded in silence. " Timmy are you down there?" The little boy's mom shouted from the bedroom. " Yes mom" The boy returned. " Who are you talking to?" she asked. " I'm talking to Santa mom, come down and meet him" Timmy shouted and looked into the darkness where he heard the voice. The mother looked over to see her husband still asleep, forgetting to put the gifts under the tree. " Sweetie please come up stairs now" The mother said in a panicked tone. " Why Mom i'm not done talking to Santa?" The boy questioned. " Santa?" The little boy asked. There was no response. The little boy saw a sudden movement in the corner of his eye and saw his mom. " Come here mom, come here" The little boy said. The mom put her finger up to her mouth, gesturing the boy to be quiet. He walked over to his mom and shrugged. She grabbed the boy's arm and ran up stairs. " The cops will be here shortly" The mom said. " Why?" The boy cried out. " Sweetie that was't Santa" The mom said.
TreeHugger_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me