Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Shady's 100 Sketches by ShadyBro

Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Shady's 100 Sketches

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:33 pm

I have found that regular sketching, with absolutely no pressure on time limits, completion, or quality, are quite relaxing.

Because of this I am going to challenge myself to complete 100 sketches, at least one per day.

Feel free to watch and follow along if you wish, and if you would like to possibly see your character sketched up just post a link. By no means am I saying that I will, but if I see something I like I might.

Some of these may be covered up by the time Im done due to inappropriate context. In that case you will be able to see it featured on my DA, which dosnt have the limiting censors that CS does.

Anywho I hope you enjoy, and it would be really helpful for yall to encourage me to do this. I have been known to slack off things like this after day five and thats a really bad pattern to fall into.

Last edited by ShadyBro on Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

──── ⋆⋅☆ Fight Me ☆⋅⋆ ───
─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shady's 100 Sketches

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:45 pm

I really would like to see what all you can do. I really love your style, and how skilled you are.

Also, if you are looking for something a tad challenging, I have my boy, Orion, pictured in the link below. (( my art ))
Orion

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me