Event Aphelio #8 // Closed by Celozon

Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Event Aphelio #8 // Closed

Postby Celozon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:29 pm

Aphelios are, simply put, aliens. They resemble canines, but have features typical earth dogs don't have. Two short, stubby antennas sit atop their heads, glowing a brilliant luminescent color. Most Aphelios have split ears and squirrel-like tails. Variations are possible, but rare. Most notably, every Aphelio seems to be magically bonded to an orb, that attaches to its tail in some way. these orbs contain a miniature version of a universe. Each Aphelio is a deity of their own galaxy, planet, or even universe; no one is exactly the same. It's believed they've been around for eons, perhaps before time even existed itself... but who can say? Aphelios are curious, charismatic, and unique creatures, and rarely do they not explore the universe around them. Follow the stars, look ahead, and wait... as the mysteries unfold around you, and maybe even an Aphelio will be curious enough to watch you. Because you are one of billions, what makes you different?

The owner of this Aphelio is LadyChinaAru

Last edited by Celozon on Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Aphelio #8 // Open!

Postby Kaluga » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:43 pm

uhh res with orangy-gold ;v;

Name:

--------------

⇢ ♕ ⇠

нey! ι'м ĸalυga

нιт мe υp
anyтιмe,
oĸay?

⇢ ♛ ⇠

--------------
Kaluga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:53 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Name:Bella
Why they wear the jingle bells:
she wears them to make others smile,
it works great in the winter time winter little kids.
he just loves brightening peoples day.
What color?: Silver/grey color like this:

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:31 pm

Oh yes totally didn't forget to add the color question to the form, its there now Cx You two are good!
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MouseyLavi » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:10 pm

Name: Jay
Why they wear the jingle bells: He wears his jingle bell because his mom would always tell him "When a bell rings an angel gets his wings." from Wonderful Life 1964 her favorite movie.
What color? #800040, ▆▆▆▆
Last edited by MouseyLavi on Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kalons •Devientart • Trade • Credit
MouseyLavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Name: Sterling
Why they wear the jingle bells: Sterling was a little trouble maker when he was younger and would always run off on his poor mother so one day his mother after going to and losing him at a store brought jingle bells and quickly put them around his tail. They would jingle everytime he tried to sneak away, so his mother would know he was about to race away. As he got older, he learned not to run away and stick close to his mother but he kept the jingle bells on his tail for good luck.
What color?:
This shade of blue:
#003B6F
Totally not Tardis blue nope
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:23 pm

Name:
Tešla, though not named after the inventor. Tešla is a Lithuanian word meaning pastry.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Why they wear the jingle bells:
Tešla does a lot of acting in his school and clubs, and will often play the part of a jokester/trickster. The bells originated as part of his costume for being a court jester, and they stuck.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
What color?:
D4544B
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

masika

Postby pareo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:54 pm

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name:
this is masika, named for the rainy day that she had been born in.

interests:
masika has a handful of interests, ranging from drawing, to sledding and types of extreme sports. she is one
that loves the snow, although she appears to seem to be made for the ocean. however, truthfully, the ocea
n is one of her most worse fears. however, not the ocean alone, but simply swimming in it. her main tasks,
or activities, are drawing, writing, and doing math problems due to boredom. she also likes to sit down with
a drink, watching holiday movies. she is quite the one for christmas, as well. she is always one to sneak gift
s to others as a hobby, most of the time around the christmas season.

why she wears the bells:
it was a rainy day, as a small boat sailed smoothly across the ocean. it appeared to be some sort of artificial
sail-boat, that was easy to build, but worked well in the ocean. an aphelio sat on the boat, one with navy
markings and a tan and brown pelt. as rain pattered against the sail, the young aphelio hid beneath it. it ke
pt from rain, and as a lightning bolt struck, the boat shook. a sigh of relief escaped the aphelio's mouth, as
she held onto it, in hope that she wouldn't be struck and fall. another aphelio sat there, this one being large
r, and more adult-like. that one clung to the younger one, grasping on tight.

however, her hopes weren't well enough. within minutes, the boat shook, landing on it's side. just an hour ag
o, the day was sunny, perfect for any form of boating. but it turned into devistation, as they toppled over.
luckily the aphelio could swim, yet the current swept her around. she was blasted by waves, as her paws bat
ted across the ocean. she glanced around, and the older aphelio could not be seen. she couldn't help to look
back, and her paws constantly slapped the water.

her gaze swept back for half a second, and she realized the elder aphelio swimming the other direction, call
ing for her. however, the waves pushed her the opposite direction, and she let out a cry. however, hope was
not lost. from a distance, a raft could be seen. although it was being battered by the waves, it looked well
enough to cling to. there wasn't much light for her to view it, but a bell attatched to the raft glimmered thr
ough some of the fog. she followed the glimmer, and she managed to grab and latch onto the raft.

she realized the bells, and saw their beauty. she glanced at them hopefully, soon detaching them and putting
them on her tail. hope went through her, and within several minutes, help came, and she returned home safely,
the elder aphelio greeting her, and she felt that those bells were a sign of hope, and she kept them on from th
en to now.

personality:
+ hopeful
ever since that day, her dominant trait become one of hope, and it not only came from the bells but her heart.
through every day, she woke up to know that whatever bad would happen, she would hope to get through it, a
nd it would most likely happen.

+ cheerful
although she had such a traumatic experience, she still stays bright to this day, treating everyone else with the
respect they deserve in a positive manor.

/ curious
sometimes, the saying ' curiosity killed the cat ', is true. this can also be in masika's case, as her curiosity has le
ad her to multiple things. however, sometimes it gave her positive outcomes, for say, a feeling of curiosity fille
d her when she saw the bells, causing her to follow them.

- anxious
masika is quite the anxious one, when both watching movies that would most likely cause suspense in real life.
she is quite anxious for some of the most simply responses, and may get upset when the outcome is bad.

- sarcastic
masika does have that form of sass in her, and whenever you give her a form of a dumb question, she will most
likely answer it sarcasticly.

story; deer
masika opened her eyes with excitement. she leaped out of the bed that she slept in, landing on the floor with
a bang. today was a exciting day; it was several days before christmas, and she was to help prepare ' sant
a's deer ', a exhibit in a snowy area in a zoo, filled with reindeer. she would help clean after them, groom them,
feed them, and things like that. she also brought some jingle bell collars to put on them. the deers were told to
be perfectly tame, and when she volunteered, due to her experience with animals, she managed to get the tem
porary spot. she denied payment, as this was quite exciting.

she walked out of her home, happily running off towards the direction of the local zoo. she lived quite close, an
d it was only a two-mile walk, which wasn't too much for the aphelio. she pranced along most of the way, like d
eer were described to do so in christmas books, prancing along the snow, taking flight.

she arrived at the area, and smiled gleefully, walking in the door. she looked around, viewing the animals. as s
he reached the desk, she explained what she was doing. the aphelio standing at the desk lead her to the exhibi
t, and she walked in. at the time, the exhibit was closed, and some of the deer were just scattered, standing a
round, nibbling on the grass beneath the snow, sleeping, things like that.

she watched as one perked it's ears when she entered, and she stared at it back. she walked slowly towards it,
and started brushing the deer with her paw. it responded fine, but soon kicked her in the stomach. oof! anoth
er bucked her, and she laughed quietly, her expression soon turning grim. she whacked one with a piece of sn
ow, and she got tackled.

she laughed through most of it, and soon backed away, the hooves of the animal only on the edges of her fur.
she quickly ran away, and rung some bells, a clever movement. the deers looked up obediently, as she took a
small brush, and groomed the deer one-by-one. she put on the jingle-bell collars, and soon rushed out, as the
exhibit started to open. as she ran out, she closed the door, panting lightly.

she immediately walked out of the zoo, sun tumbling into snow with boredom. she was tired, even though the
time-lapse was quite small. however, she continued laughing, rolling in the snow. that was fun, or at least to
her it was.

color:
a navy blue, #008080
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Last edited by pareo on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
pareo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TipsyBearTender » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:43 am

Name: Toby Jingle
Why they wear the jingle bells: Toby wears the jingle bells becuase he always wanted to be in the group of people who go around singing Christmas songs. Though as he was to small they did not let him in. One day he was spying on one of the girls that sang, his crush. He placed a paw on a little batch of snow andit turned out to be ice, he tripped over a box with old decorations, among them the jinglebells that curled up to his fur. To pretend he did it on purpose he shook his fur to make a melody with the bells. It sounded so pretty that they allowed him in :) since then he shakes his bells with pride and joy.
What color? A cyan colorLike this one perhaps
Last edited by TipsyBearTender on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andy Biersack! » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Name:chili
Why they wear the jingle bells: he is santas dog(alternative)
What color: red
Andy Biersack!

Hey my name is Kira I live in Denmark I like cats and i am Black Veil Brides
fan girl number one !

Andy Biersack!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me