Based on Click to view
Artist gecko [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cheese Doodle #178 - Winner(s)!

Postby gecko » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:12 pm

What in The World is a Cheese Doodle?! Well, the complete truth is...No one really actually knows! What we do know is that Cheese Doodles are very friendly creatures, that tend to be very fluffy. A Cheese Doodle can vary in size and Color and that leaves a huge variety of very unique Doodles out there for you to love and Adopt!!!! All Cheese Doodles have large ears, and extremely long fluffy tails. Along with this Cheese Doodles have three solid prongs on their back. It is said that long ago they were sharp and were used for defense when humans did not understand them, but now they get along in harmony.

To adopt this Cheese Doodle, I would like you to impress me. eve The contest ends tomorrow at 9pm Mountain time!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Sorry for impress me I really like this bab XD
Last edited by gecko on Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cheese Doodle #178 - Open

Postby ShrimpSundae » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:34 pm

username: TurboCatZ
    name: Candor
    sexuality: asexual
    accessories: a plain black scarf (same color as horns)

likes: winter, warm scarves, coffee, nighttime, christmas lights, the color black, being alone, chocolate

dislikes: socializing, hot weather, crowds, children, parties, sports, anything colorful

personality: often seen as cold and emotionless, Candor doesn't get along with others very well. he highly prefers to be alone and is a lot more happier when he is. when he's around other people he's very grumpy and will probably end up making harsh or sarcastic comments to whoever he's talking to. it's difficult to get to know him, but once you do you can tell that Candor enjoys having you around.
Last edited by ShrimpSundae on Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

she/her adult artist

hey, i'm shrimp! i love north american birds, tvd,
      sims, project zomboid, spyro, viva piñata, as well
      as art, other tv shows, and video games in general.

here for nostalgia and to casually collect.
      dm's only open for cupido or art questions.

toyhou.se my cupidos artshop
ShrimpSundae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:54 pm

Username:
☁Lady Raincloud☁

Name:
Finnegan Williams

Personality:
Finnegan is a very serious fellow. It is very rare to find him cracking a joke or behaving like a goof. This is not to say he is an unhappy fellow. After all, he's just very peaceful and quiet, and prefers to keep to himself. Admittedly he is a bit of a pessimist, though he tries to keep his slight gloominess of mind to himself when around others, especially strangers. He is very antisocial and has only a few close friends whom he is awfully fond of, and he likes to write, so, professionally, he writes short stories. The majority of his friends are merely pen pals who he has only met once or twice, or relatives. He is wise for his age, and likes to help others and give advice. He has a very mild temperament.

Relationships:

Hans // Best Friend \\ Link
Despite their very different personalities, Finnegan and Hans get along swimmingly. Finnegan and Hans both love to share cookies and tell stories. Hans is younger than Finnegan, and sees him almost as a father figure to get advice from. Hans is allowed by his human owner to visit Finnegan, who has no owner, especially on holidays, and Finnegan is also permitted to visit them, though he rarely does so as, despite liking Hans, he prefers to keep to himself overall.

Saltimbanco // Pen Pal \\ Link
Sal and Finn have met a few times, though, both being not the most friendly fish in the sea, they prefer to just write to each other. They like to share ideas, usually, and most of their written chit chat is awfully serious, and very philosophical. They also often like to discuss literature they've read, and each, with their own writings, will ask for advice from the other and critique each other.

Gerda // Old Friends \\ Link
Gerda the light collector is his childhood friend. They've known each other for years, and, while they have gone their separate ways now, they still keep in touch, mostly by letters. Finn is even the godfather of her first born son, Kai. Despite the fact they are two different species, these two are very close friends and always have been, and hopefully for them, always will be!

Kai // Godson \\ Link
Kai and Finn are not amazingly close or anything, yet yearly for every holiday, Finn is sure to send his Godson a gift, and a note with a word of general advice. Kai also likes Finnegan from the little he knows about him from the Choose Doodle himself and his mother's words about him. So, they get along when they do meet, if a bit awkwardly, for they are both introverted.

Prince // Acquaintances \\ Link
Prince has visited his house several times, or at least, the land around his house. Finn honestly has no clue why, or yet what to think about the fox like wolf. Prince is interested in Finnegan's home for it is on a tiny desolate island with only a few inhabitants, and some very strange and unique plant life grow there that are not even recorded in the many books on botany the small wolf so ardently studies daily. Prince is very smart for his age and, from what little Finnegan knows of him, he likes him. He does fine it a bit rude when the young one marches into his house and demands things, specially cookies, from his pantry, and then makes himself perfectly at home without barely acquainting himself with Finnegan, yet Finn somewhat likes the strange little kid's company.

Jeremy // Neighbors \\ Link
Jeremy the viscet lives right next door to Finnegan, only a few feet away in a small cottage. They do not really communicate, though Finn gathers they are very much alike in habits and personality, and wishes to one day get to know him better, if only just a little. Jeremy however has one extra hobby that annoys the cheese doodle, and that is his loud flute playing late at night, along with other instruments. Jeremy is talented at playing nearly anything he can get his claws on, mainly wind instruments, and while Finn admits he is good, he at least wishes his neighbor would kindly only play soft melodies at night, if any at all, rather than loud and cheerful music that would better fit the day time on the quiet island.

His Home:
Finnegan lives on a lonely and tiny island. The island is not exactly what you'd call a tropical place, for it has all the seasons, including a bitter cold winter. You can easily explore the island in a mere two days time, and yet, there are lost of rocks, and what is almost a small mountain there, so it is not a really exceedingly easy trip and may be a bit treacherous. As for Finn's house, it is a small cottage built right at the base of a small rocky cliff area. The house is simply made from wood and stone, and only has one room made outside with wooden walls, the rest of the room being carved out, cleaned and neat rooms made into the rock face. It is very modest, yet cozy, and even has a fireplace. Finn's family built it themselves years ago.

There are only a few other residents on the island. Hans and his human owner come there during certain seasons, for it is their getaway, and a rainbow paint wolf named Prince, or at least nicknamed that, comes to visit by boat, for the region has plants he likes to study that cannot be found elsewhere, very likely or not. There is also a small settlement of vacationing humans, a flock of sea birds, some other wild, but mostly peaceful animals, and then there's Jeremy, he quiet viscet.

His History:
Finnegan's family came to the island years ago, when Finn was too little to remember. His father, mother and grandparents built the house he now lives in. As an only child, Finn was raised among grownups, with only Gerda, the daughter of a neighboring family, who was his own age, to play with. There was also Gerda brother Randall, though they never particularly got along.

They lived very peacefully there, and, when his grandparents passed on, they where burred under a beautiful tree near his house, which he still visits. Gerda and her family eventually moved away, and so he only kept in touch with her by writing.

He decided as a young adult to leave home and explore the world, leaving his parents on the island. He saw many amazing sights the world had to offer, and learned m,any things, taking part time jobs wherever he could during his journeys. He traveled for two years, and then returned home at the news his father was ill. His father, however, recovered, and not long afterwards Finn went off again. He left for another year when the new reached him his father had died out of nowhere, as his illness had suddenly returned.

So, he returned to the island to live with his mother, until finally she passed, her death peaceful and of old age.

Then, in this time of loneliness, he first met Hans and his human owner, who rented a small house near his own. Hans quickly befriended Finnegan during his sadness, and Finn was saved from sinking into a deep depression because of the young and happier cheese doodle. Since then, Finn lives a peaceful life, and occasionally takes trips to see and visit other places, although he always returns home to his peaceful, beautiful and lovely little island where he grew up, to tend to his family member' graves and visit Hans whenever the young fellow and his human are near.

Likes & Dislikes:

Finnegan is fond of music, especially instrumental music. He is often found listening to recordings of music in his living room and dozing slightly, or just sitting in pensive thought, idly staring at the ceiling whilst doing such.

Finn also likes animals, and keeps a pet bird, said bird being a large white duck, along with a Canada goose, a gander. The duck is named Tomas and the gander is named Timothy, and they seem to all get along well enough. There is also a flock of ducks living nearby, and Finn lets Tomas visit them, since they were his original family, although he's the only entirely domesticated duck there, whereas Timothy has a permanently broken wing and cannot fly to return to his original flock and homewards, hence why Finnegan kept him.

He also has bought himself a big, fancy telescope to look at the night sky in detail. He likes sky gazing, and is very thankful to the lord that his island lacks light pollution almost altogether, so that the night is beautifully clear and gorgeously alight with all kinds of stars.

He dislikes loud noises, and usually dislikes people who make too much noise, as well as bullies, as they tend to make a lot of noise on purpose, though he hardly knows any such bullies. He's also a bit wary around modern technology, as he finds it complicates life rather than simplify it for him.

One Winter Night, A Story:

An Excerpt From Finnegan's Journal

One winter night, I was outside in my small rose garden, watching the sky with my telescope, when I heard a strange and sweet musical sound. For a second, I thought it was just my neighbor playing his flute again, and yet, when I heard the noise again, I realized it sounded more alike to that of a bird's call, unlike any I had ever heard before.

So, leaving my telescope on a table I had placed in my garden, I looked about and walked forward, trying to catch a glimpse of the mysterious bird. There was nothing there, so I turned round again. I looked, and looked all about me, yet, not a bird was in sight. So, with a sigh, I was about to resume my observation of the sky when I heard it again, yet farther off into the trees.

With a frown, I went indoors, found a flashlight and was sure to have my scarf securely wrapped around my neck, and then headed out down the forest pathways. I was curious to see the animal behind the sound, for I knew almost every animal on my island, and yet had never heard a bird call alike to this.

I journeyed deeper and deeper into the chilly, dark woods, my flashlight's light lighting my path. I ignored the cold, and ignored the numbness of my paws on the cold stony ground as I hurried along, having an odd feeling that, whatever I was following, it was to be a remarkable creature indeed.

It was then that I found myself going up hill, that I realized there was an odd, white glow ahead of me. At first I thought the moon was glimmering through the trees.... and yet, that made little sense, for the moon was still in the opposite direction of the sky, and not near the trees I was headed to at all. So, muttering a question of what it may be to myself, I slowed my pace, carefully nearing it. I also then heard the sweet chirruping again, and, although eager to reach it, I retained my slowed pace, careful to not disturb whatever it was.

Then, when I finally saw the source of the light and sound, gasped in spite of myself.

There was a bird perched upon the branch of a withered tree. It resembled a peacock in many ways, with a slightly plump body and a gorgeous flowing tail. However, it was pure white, with glimmering feathers and an overall faint glow about it.

The bird recalled to mind an old legend of a bird like this, and for a brief moment, I thought this might just be a bird right out of a legend. I stared at it, dumbfounded, and, before I could attempt to approach it, the creature sang out in a beautiful voice, and, with a leap and a flap of its' strong graceful wings, it flew of into the night, and I was left alone there, staring at the spot in the sky it had vanished off into.

I have not seen the bird since then, though I keep my eye out for it every day and night when near that forest. I almost thought it was a dream, except it left behind some radiant white and glittering fathers that I kept in a jar in my house, and some I used to decorate my scrap book.

It may have had just been some strange white peacock, though I feel in my mind that it was a thing right out of a fairy take that, forgotten by time, is left in sing a sweet song, in peace from any harm. So, I like to think of it as something special.

Perhaps it was a falling star, perhaps it was the fabled white bird of the island, or maybe it was a bird sent down to earth from the heavens by God himself to spread joy with it's music.

Or maybe it was an apparition of the snow, or of a dream, and the feathers I keep are just the feathers of the white ducks who dwell here. Who knows for sure anything in this world after all.

Credit:

Both drawings on this form I drew myself.
Everything written here are by myself.
I take no credit for the species of his various friends and acquaintances.
However, their characters belong to me, myself.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Wed May 13, 2020 5:08 am, edited 14 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:24 pm

╔══════════════╗

Username: Sock.
Name: Jellybean
Quirk; terrified of closed objects
He simply can't stand the feeling
of something be closed and hidden
away. He likes to be in the know,
curiosity is simply a no.

by Sock.

╚══════════════╝
x

Vulnerable ❅ Socially Awkward ❅ Extrovert ❅ Organized ❅ Friendly ❅ Spiritual
Jellybean is a vulnerable individual. He is very easy to break and hurting him doesn't take a lot of work. Being socially awkward, he can't be around groups of people without stutter and tripping over his own words. Even though Jellybean doesn't do well in crowds he is obviously and extrovert. He enjoys talking and expressed himself well. Nothing can stop this guy from smiling at others or helping those in need. He is extremely organized and is almost always on schedule. Finally, Jellybean is very spiritual. He he will do everything he can to make any surrounding ghosts pleased with him.

Where do you live?
Jellybean lives in no other place than Alaska. He is fit well his habitat due to his thick pelt. Why Alaska? Alaska is where this boy likes to roam because of the snow! He loves to romp around and build snow or ice sculptures. Equipped with small black horns, sculpting comes easy! All he has to do is scrape his head across his canvas. Although Alaska seems fitting, food is quite hard to find in the area he lives in. To cope with this, every week he goes down to a stream and catches as many salmon as he can then eats half of one every day to survive.

What are the feathers for?
Some may think of them as a symbol to share his tribe, however this is not the case. The feathers share a tribute to those who've been lost and will never be found. Though he hasn't lost anyone, he deems it necessary to pay his respects to his ancestors and wears them all the time. Every now and again he will grieve for the fallen ones by burning incense in a snow drawn fairy circle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By Sock.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellybeans
Since Jellybean was a child jellybeans have
always been his favorite candy. This is because he like
the varying colors and array of flavors! Because of his
obsession, he was legally renamed Jellybean, crazy right?

Snow
Lucky for him, he surrounded in the stuff! He loves
the way snow looks, making everything white and clean
looking. The way it shimmers in the sunlight makes him
squeal with delight. Finally the way it feels so innocent
running around leaving noting but his trail behind.

Tea
It could just be the smell, but tea seems to be
this Cheese Doodle's favorite beverage. He loves the way
it warms him up after a long day of sculpting and playing
in the cold snow, and it isn't bitter!
Dislikes

Closed objects
This may seem quite weird, a funny little quirk it is! But there
is reason behind it; feeling left out has always been a problem
Jellybean has had to deal with, because of that anxiety closed
doors and or boxes freak him out. We'll never know exactly why
his anxiety grew onto it.

Beating around the bush
Get straight to the point! That's been his motto for quite
awhile, he doesn't like guessing games or being wrong about whatever
it was someone was talking about. Getting to the point is faster and
a lot easier on this doodle's head.

Being submissive
Despite being submissive already, he hates feeling small. He
doesn't quite know how to be brave yet, so he will just have to learn
to like it.
Last edited by medicalpaws on Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .forever. » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:39 am

Username:
Name:

Boo
looking for bunny, deer, or butterfly wolf trades !!
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pink Present » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:33 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Username
Pink Presnet

Name
Lucas

Personality
Lucas is a rather quiet one yet when he speaks he raises respect. He is calm but he knows
where to start being adamant. He isn't as cold as it seems and trust me, you will enjoy his company...
if you manage to get to the ruins that he lives in. He doesn't need much to be happy.
Just a little bit of snow will make his day. He also has something like a hibernation but well...
he wakes up for 2-3 hours then goes to sleep in the summer, late spring and early autumn.
He makes friends with animals mostly, as there is no cheese doodle around. He likes the deers best.
He might seem cold outside, but just like a house in winter, he is warm and delicate inside.

History
Lucas is a son of winter... well at least he was told this and he thinks that's a bit true.
He belives that his appearance was all created for winter from the top till the end.
His extra fur on ears and legs or just more fur at all made everybody think that winter had some plans for him.
Lucas was rised in Greenland and he leaves there till this day.
He was abandoned as a child but adopted by some family that always anwsered his question about parents.
Well, somekind. Becouse when Lucas asked his stepmother "Who's my real mom?" she always replied "winter",
He knew it wasn't true yet when it came to winter time he spent most of his time outside to show respect to her,
well and to say her "thank you for letting me be heare". He never felt cold as his fur always grew bigger and fluffier.
He belived that this is a singn that winter wants a conection with him.
When he grew up, he moved into some ruins. It is where he found his own, little heaven.

Did you know?
Do you see those feathers on Lucas? If you look really closely you'll see
that they're made from snowflakes that never melt!
Art by She Wolf Warrior
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
    bb i'm not even here i'm a hallucination (rarley active)
    kels | plums | kals
Pink Present

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roggie_23 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:31 pm

General Information wrote:☆ nickname: Aiki
☆ gender: male
☆ sexuality: unknown
☆ birth month: january

Favorite Things wrote:☆ quiet
☆ tinkling of water
☆ things colored grey, blue, or red
☆ any and all fish

An Exclusive Interview wrote:☆ "Why hello there! Yes I am Aiki~ Hmm... some questions you say? I'd be delighted to answer them!"

☆ How old are you and what's your favorite color?
-> "Now come on, get more creative with your questions! I'm around 18 human years, and I'm quite fond of the color red, as well as orange."

☆ Where did your feathers come from?
-> "Oh these things? I guess I've always had them, but I do have a faint memory of when I was little regarding the feathers - care to hear it? Great, I'll get started. I remember it being a quiet, snow-filled morning. It was grey out, and the snow took its time meeting the ground. There was already around a foot of snow, so all the new flakes did was poof it up some more. I was jumping through the snow, hardly able to do so, leaving huge fissures wherever I went. I was in a beautiful frosted forest, the trees standing so tall and regal. I was wandering around, genuinely happy and enjoying the cold. I stopped to admire a few moss and snow covered rocks, pausing when something glinting above caught my eye. Turning my head upwards, I saw a few clear objects in the form of feathers floating down. Now, being the young kid that I was, I assumed they were ice feathers. Growing increasingly excited, I eagerly waited for them to fall, and when they did I rushed over to them. I reached out a paw to touch one, and as soon as I did, the feather turned a brilliant blue, then faded to match the snow underneath. Astounded, I touched a few more, but only one other flashed the brilliant blue. I ended up carrying the two feathers back home and ever since I haven't been without them.

☆ What do you think the feathers are?
-> "Honestly I have no idea. My belief is that they were in fact, from some strange bird flying above who happened to lose some feathers. The reason they camouflaged with the snow is because when touched, the feathers are able to blend in with their surroundings, making the bird seemingly invisible. This is all speculation of course, but it makes sense to me!"

☆ You seem very well spoken, did you study when you were younger?
-> "I still do! Reading is as much a part of my life as water. Well, I supposed I don't need it biologically to survive, but it would be pretty hard to survive without it! I read every book I come along, and my brain retains the knowledge quite well. Chances are I've read all or almost all the books you've seen. Besides reading novels and fiction, I do love all nonfiction books, as well as math believe it or not. If you ever need help with any studies or problems, please feel free to find me! I'd love to help!"

☆ Thank you very much for everything.
-> "No problem! It was my pleasure speaking with you."

Domain wrote:☆ Aiki lives in an abandoned home that seems to have
housed an avid book collector at one point. The home
is abandoned for a reason however. There are remains
of a fire strewn about on the second floor. The roof is
completely burned away in the back corner, and the
inside of one of the rooms where the fire occurred is
completely blackened with soot and ash. Only this
room and roof above the room have been harmed by
the fire. Aiki has heard rumors about this house, but he
doesn't listen to them. He's never had reason to believe
it's haunted, so why should he? Aiki uses the burned room
as his garden in the warmer months, and for stargazing
in the colder months. Aiki has made many renovations to
the interior of his home, but he likes to keep the outside the
way it is - the "spooky" exteriorwards off unwanted visitors.
The inside is beautifully decorated, including murals all over
the walls which Aiki panted with his own paws. Most of the
rooms contain large bookshelves overflowing with books, and
Aiki's bedroom, oddly enough, only contains a small stack
of books. His room is very minimalist, contrast to the rest of
his home. His bed is solely made of moss woven with feathers
and sheep's wool if he can find some (which he usually does).
The moss is quite airy,and is very comfortable. Besides the
stack of books, his walls are painted like the four seasons, all
blending together. The ceiling is painted a beautiful dark color,
one that Aiki blended himself, with stars and constellations
perfectly mapped out.

Quick Personality wrote:☆ Going by what you know so far, Aiki, besides being a bookworm, artist, and happy guy, has many more layers. Not knowing him very well, Aiki might seem like he's got everything going his way and is content with life. While that's partially true, it's also not. Aiki has bad days, where his temper flares, and his light grey eyes seem to intensify into a stormy grey-black. He has a hair-trigger temper, but has a handle on it. If you know him well, you can see when Aiki gets angry, his eyes seem to darken. He keeps most of this anger bottled up, so he doesn't insult or harm is friends, but even though he tries to hide it, Aiki's friends know when he's angry. Aiki is also a huge gardener, and loves collecting plants and taking care of them. He likes to collect aquatic plants, and even fish, putting them in glass jars he's collected over the years. He has many terrariums and aquariums around his home. He tends to those and the plants daily, taking immense pride in them. Aiki is very kind, and will go out of his way to help others. Overall he prefers solitude over a mass of other beings, but if he's with a few friends that's alright. He's very easy to read, usually wearing his emotions "on his sleeve". Aiki is very competitive when it comes to knowledge, and loves to debate things.

Sorry I had to add the shrek thing xD

Also still a WIP

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

female
blue eyes, brown hair
currently working at a vet
soccer, crew, snowboarding

my eldemore
my tumblr

currently looking for art of
Alayni, Mica and Rosalie

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Roggie_23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:33 pm

CLOSED FOR JUDGING! NO MORE EDITING OR ENTRIES PLEASE! <3

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cheese Doodle #178 - Judging

Postby gecko » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:23 pm

Okay I have gotten some assistance making a final choice. qvq

First off, I would like to say that I am blown away by all the forms that you guys entered in such a short time! I am so impressed and it makes me so happy to see that you guys are so dedicated to getting a Cheese Doodle. <3 Thank you!

I'd like to begin by giving a shout out to our honorable mentions! I enjoyed your forms a ton, and with a little more push I am sure that you will get the next CD you try for! <3

Sock.
I loved how clean and simple your form was! I also really enjoyed the character you thought up and portrayed. Jellybean was something I can relate to; a really neat character that I would love to see some day in the community. Thank you for trying out!

Pink Present
Your form was really pretty, but to me it lacked more character development in it. It has a very good start, and the story/history was really touching. Keep trying, and thanks for trying out!

Roggie_23
Your form had me biting my nails trying to choose a winner. Your character development was well thought out, you made the form clean and easy to read, and it was beautiful. The thing that tipped my scales the tiniest bit was relations as well as lack of art that was found in the winners form. YOUR FORM WAS AMAZING. I loved reading it, and it was sooo hard to choose a winner. For this, I would like to reward you a RU! Please PM me with a color scheme and idea that relates to this CD in some aspect. nvn ~

And finally.... our winner.... -drumroll-
☁Lady Raincloud☁
Holy cow! You had so much in depth personality development written out and shared, in such a short time! You put so much into your form with art, creating a pretty form layout, and even thought up relations and was able to show us just how you will use Finnegan. Reading your form was like eye candy. Everything in it was very well thought out and well written. Thank you so much for trying out! Congratulations and take good care of Finnegan!

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery