Balto sees his mother on the surface of the moon by ~Demonyxi~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Demonyxi~ [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Balto sees his mother on the surface of the moon

Postby ~Demonyxi~ » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:56 am

(Balto see's his mother, the white wolf from the Balto movies, howling on the surface of the moon..)

Uncle Boris: "Raven and wolf only have meaning to you....." *gasps* "Balto!!! Look!!! On totempole is raven and wolf..."

Balto: "pfff. calm down Boris, there's also a fox, a wolverine....."

Boris: "Eigh!! such scary creatures, they should only live and well be far away for me..."

Balto: "...and a bear and a carabou. they're just wood carvings Boris."

Boris: "yes, i know, i know humans use than to tell stories, but of what? i dont know......Balto, maybe seeing raven and wolf on totempole is making you dream something very important."

Balto: "like what??"

Boris: "like something you forgot or maybe something you are suposed to know."

Balto: "look Boris, all i know is that the totempole marks the short cut to Jenna's and that's good enough for me."

Boris: "oh boy.. subborn..."

Hyper Little Dog: "Ah, There you are laddies... i've been smelling all over for ya..." *Barks*

Boris: "Would you stop with the bouncing and make with the talking? i'm getting dizzy.."

Hyper Little Dog: "The Stork has landed, i repeat the stork has landed!!" *Barks*

Balto: "Jenna??? Janna!!!" *runs to Jenna's*

Boris: "What stork??? i tought we were talking about raven.............Oh boy!!! that stork... I'm coming Balto!!!"

Jenna: "hello balto..well come in, they dont bite, well at least not yet."

Puppies whimper.

Balto: "Oh Jenna, They're...They're so Beautiful, Just like you."

Puppies whimper again.

Jenna: "and you."

Boris: "look at me, i'm an uncle.."

(lol idk i just thought of that when i saw the drawing and decided to recap it....it's from the movie Balto 2 lol............
Balto is the one near the dad, the white one is his mom and the one near the mom is Balto's sister: Image )
~Demonyxi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me