Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 38 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Event Aphelio #1 // Closed

Postby Celozon » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:33 pm

broken?
Totally did not manage to somehow 100% mess up posting an adopt and now must post only a screenshot c:
(um for some reason the first image I had up seems to be broken, not sure why but here is a new one for you)

Aphelios are, simply put, aliens. They resemble canines, but have features typical earth dogs don't have. Two short, stubby antennas sit atop their heads, glowing a brilliant luminescent color. Most Aphelios have split ears and squirrel-like tails. Variations are possible, but rare. Most notably, every Aphelio seems to be magically bonded to an orb, that attaches to its tail in some way. these orbs contain a miniature version of a universe. Each Aphelio is a deity of their own galaxy, planet, or even universe; no one is exactly the same. It's believed they've been around for eons, perhaps before time even existed itself... but who can say? Aphelios are curious, charismatic, and unique creatures, and rarely do they not explore the universe around them. Follow the stars, look ahead, and wait... as the mysteries unfold around you, and maybe even an Aphelio will be curious enough to watch you. Because you are one of billions, what makes you different?

The theme for this one was milk and cookies! (can you tell) I had a lot of fun designing these two <3

End date in one week, Monday December 7th.

Before I go any further, these are a few things that need to stay the same with them;
    • They are inseparable, one is never without the other.
    • Got the nickname 'Milk and Cookies' due to their design and how they are always together.
    • They are PPS and will never grow.

And a few notes about their designs;
    • Their orb designs are identical, except for the colors.
    • Both have mottled noses and paws.
    • The white one has symmetrical markings, and their darker swirl markings shimmer in light.
    • the brown one has asymmetrical markings, only the right eye has an eye spot, the left does not. Their left ear is also a darker brown than the right. The swirl markings are symmetrical, but the spots are not.
    • Mottling and spots do not need to be exact, save for the important bits, like the eye spot.

And here is the form, its pretty simple. You may not take off or add things to the form, all of it must be completed in order for your form to count. You may pretty up your form, just keep it legible. Making your form pretty will not affect my decision.

Code: Select all
    Names:
    Genders:
    Something that one loves that the other cannot stand:
    Art OR a story:

For the last bit, you may add as much art as you like, but if you add art you may not add a story. If you have a story, you may write about anything you like as long as it includes them. I don't mind reading long stories, but try not to make it a novel. If you are worried about length just ask me.
Last edited by Celozon on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Aphelio #1 // Open!

Postby NightSouls » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:01 pm

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Names:
Lali and Seth
Nicknames:
ツ Cookie and Milk ツ
Genders:
Female and Male
Lali is the only Aphelio who likes grandmas fruit cookies. Seth hates these cookies.
Personalities:
Seth: He is a respectful and mature youngster. He looks up at famous people who like to involve charity in their lives. He absolutely hates drama and can handle perfectly working under pressure. He always looks after his little sister. Though he does not stand her a lot as she is extremly childish.
Lali: Quite a character here. This little girl loves to play as a cub would, she runs around and makes a mess with no apparent shame. She is afraid of darkness and believes madly in Santa Claus. She sometimes gets angry with Seth but at the end they always make up and eat a treat together. She loves meeting new people.
Art OR a story:
You go into the Christmas store and find your self in the middle of the plushie and dessert aisle. You then spot two adorable looking strange plushies, one shimmery white and the other one with chocolate chip cookie pattern. As you grabb both of them and look for tags you realize how heavy they are. Then you spot their tail orbs.... "What are these?" You ask. "Looking for something?" A voice peeps from the pale plush. Your voice trembles the next question. "Didddd youu say so-something?" He suddenly jumps of and so does the other little plush. "Yes silly goose, why wouldn't we talk?" The cookie spoke. You eyes widened and the cardiac level raised up...."My name is Seth and this is Lali. My little sister" He said looking up with a mature pose and tone. The fear goes away as the small conversation gets bigger. You all end up talking about Christmas anecdotes. Seth shakes his soft fur and smiles. "Pardon me but I will narrate in third person if I may" he said respectfully.

"It was an early morning, Lali was sleeping and Seth had just woke up. The sound of his paws on the floor made Lali wake up. "Huh? Seth? What are you doing.... Santa got here and I was sleeping?!" The young gal said as she race up to the tree to see it completely empty. The only thing that was left was a a fruit cookie and a note. Lali ran up to the note with her tail lashing around. Seth grinned. "Dear inpatient little sister, Christmas is tomorrow silly. With love, Seth" Lali looked at her brother "You. Will. Eat. This. Fruit. Cookie!!!! " She said as her paw slashed over the cookie and tossed it into Seth's mouth. Grandmas cookies were extremely delicious, except the fruit one. Only Lali likes and will ever like that one." He finished his short but lovely story... Though Lali was asleep in the stranger's arms.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I just read the themes XD I hurried to post before seeing the theme and rules c: everything is okay though. The white lil guy is killing me:) )
Last edited by NightSouls on Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
|Kias|Dandies|Chars|
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
NightSouls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Con-fused » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:07 am

finished <3

ImageImageImage
❝ call me cookies!❞ female..............❝ aka milk!❞ female as well.

names; Holly and Lacey // genders; both female
something that one loves that the other cannot stand;
Holly loves to sing or hum Christmas carols practically all day long without pause, even though it really annoys Lacey.
However many times Milk's badgered her twin to stop her singing, Cookies just won't stop, insisting that it's all part
of the holiday cheer.

story; [word count-515]

Milk and cookies perched precariously on top of a stack of hard-cover books, boldly colored markers and various loose sheets of paper. Outside the window, snow drifted steadily down to the earth, settling upon a good five inches of snow already blanketing the ground.

"Careful!" Cookies - the aphelio - exclaimed indignantly as her sister, Milk, bumped a book with her elbow as she reached for a sugar cookie frosted to resemble a snowman. "you almost made the milk all over my christmas list!"

"Well," Milk responded snippily, "I sure won't cry over it if I did." She bit down on the snowman's black top hat with a loud crunch.

"Hmmph."Cookies turned her back to Milk in an exaggerated manner and continued working on her lengthy Christmas list, while humming "Sleigh Ride," of course.

Inwardly, Milk smiled, knowing that she'd won that time- she didn't even complain about the humming. She also returned to her task, her pencil flying across a page in her journal. At intervals, the sparkling white Aphelio would take another small bite of her snowman cookie in a distracted manner, while furiously writing in her journal at the same time.

"Heeeey," Holly complained, a few minutes later. "I'm done with my Christmas list and-"

"-finally." Milk snorted.

Holly continued on, without pause, "That's not fair! I bet yours is as long as mine. What are you writing in there anyway? Can I see it? I've been sitting here for the last three minutes watching you eat that cookie- how come you eat so slowly? I bet I could've eaten five of those in the time you took to eat one- no, half."

Milk rolled her eyes, but responded, "Fine- i'll show you what I've been working on in the time you've been putting all those expensive gifts on your wishlist." Milk's eyes glowed with the anticipation one gets when one has the greatest idea ever to share. "We're gonna meet him this year."

". . . what?" Cookies asked blankly.

Lacey bit back her frustration and said patiently, "Santa Claus."

"Oh-" Cookie paused and mulled this over. "Don't you think we should really give that up? . . .Four years of trying-"

"Nonsense!" Milk cut in passionately. "We were so close last year; I have a much better plan now anyways."

Holly pointed out, "I wouldn't exactly call last year close,"

"If only we hadn't decided we wanted pancakes. . ."

"And the smoke alarm didn't go off. . ."

"The year before last, when we tried drinking coffee to stay awake. . ."

"Blech; I'm never trying that again! Remember the first year, when we got scared of the dark. . ."

Lacey blushed. "that was embarrasing!" she said, remembering the relatives' laughter.

"See where this staying up for Santa thing gets us?" Cookies said pointedly.

Milk sprang to her feet and began pacing back and forth anxiously. "We have to!" she pleaded. "What would Christmas be like without staying up?"

Cookies' ears twitched uncomfortably. "Alright," she conceded, somewhat reluctantly. "One last year. Tell me the plan. . ."

"Yes!" Lacey exclaimed. "I knew you'd agree eventually; I mean-"

They grinned at each other. "Sisters stick together!"

img credit; license here
Last edited by Con-fused on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
"It was a strange
happiness that was
sometimes so big
that it felt like
sadness."---
Lights off

art credit: x x
viscet adopts
Con-fused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:39 am

Names: Ebony and Ivory
Genders: Male and Female
Something that one loves that the other cannot stand: Ebony LOVES Christmas cake and Ivory hates it
Art OR a story: WIP <3
Last edited by astral. on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:30 am

Could this be a partner contest? Like all the info on one form but one person tries for one and another tries for the other?

“The best thing the universe ever gave us is that we'll all be forgotten.... I kinda like the idea. That when we die, despite any pain or fear or embarrassment we experienced during our lives, despite any heartbreak or grief, we get to be dispersed back into nothingness. It makes me feel brave, knowing I'll get a blank slate at the end. You get a brief glimmer of consciousness to do with what you will and then it's given back to the universe again. I'm not religious, but even I can appreciate that that's redemption, on the grandest scale. Oblivion isn't scary; it's the closest thing to genuine absolution of sin that I can imagine.”

― Krystal Sutherland, Our Chemical Hearts

Image Image Image Image Image

avatar by iuno, sig art by Sixbane!
button hub
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:52 pm

bitterpigeon wrote:
Could this be a partner contest? Like all the info on one form but one person tries for one and another tries for the other?

Yeah that would be fine with me.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdsarentreal » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Names:
"Hi, I'm Chocolate Chip, but you can call me Chocolate! M over there likes to call me Choco, though."
"Hiya!! I'm Milky, but call me Milk! Choco likes to call me M."

Genders:
"I'm a boy, but M always says that I'll never be a man if I don't explore with her!"
"I'm a girl, but I bet I'm more man than Choco!"

Chocolate Chip LOVES books, and likes to spend his free time sitting in a corner with a book and a cup of warm cocoa. On the other hand, Milky HATES reading and loves to explore!

Art OR a story:
Chocolate Chip was starting to doze off, his eyes drooping, when Milky shook him awake. "Come one, we can't sleep now! Santa's gonna come any mintute!" she said excitedly, smiling. Chocolate Chip sighed, and blinked open his sleepy eyes. "I'd much rather stay up late reading a book..." he said sleepily, stretching his legs. "You're no fun! You know what, if he doesn't come in an hour, I'll let you read your nerdy books to pass the time. Milky offered, sitting down. Chocolate rolled his eyes, and sat down next to Milk, their fur brushing. They stayed there silently waiting for santa for what seemed like hours, and Chocolate was about to give up. "Come on, M, just give up. It's obvious Santa Paws only comes when we're asleep, so why don't we just-" Chocolate started to say something, but was cut of when he heard rustling and clacking coming from the rooftop. "Quick, call the pawlice (police)! We're being robbed!" he hissed quietly, darting around to look for the phone. Milk immediately grabbed him by the scruff and pulled him back. "No, silly, it's Santa!" she whispered excitedly. Chocolate froze, and turned red as he realized his mistake. "Oops..." he said, slightly emberassed. He was about to say more, but then gasped as he hear rustling from the fireplace. "Santa Paws!" they whispered in unison. Chocolate and Milk stared wide-eyed at the fireplace as a large dog with a red suit emerged from it - Santa Paws! He was just like the stories; big and plump with a fluffy red suit and hat. He was even tugging a huge sack behind him! Chocolate and Milk tried to resist the pup-like urge to giggle and smile and run out to greet Santa, but they couldn't. It was Santa Paws! They rushed out into the living room where Santa was laying toys under the tree, and smiled. "Hi Santa!!" they said together excitedly. Santa Paws seemed a bit startled, and turned around to look at Milk and Chocolate. He smiled, and sat down. "Hello, Milk and Chocolate. What are you two doing up so late?" he asked. "Waiting for you, of course!" Milk said excitedly. Chocolate smiled at Santa, glancing at the big pack of toys he was carrying. "Oh, well, as long as you're here, I'd like to give you a special present... Santa Paws said, reching into his sack. Milk and Chocolate bounced up and down with excitement, wondering what they would get. "See! I told you staying up was going to be worth it!" Milk whispered in Chocolate's ear. "Fine, M, I suppose you were right. he whispered back. Chocolate was too excited to be stubborn. They froze, and gasped as Santa gave them their presents. "I made this myself, Chocolate." Santa said, pushing a beautiful hand-carved reindeer in front of Chocolate. "It-It's beautiful! Thank you so much Santa!" Chocolate said with a wonderful smile. He looked next to him, where Santa was giving Milk her present And for the adventurer, Milk. Santa said with a smile. He pushed a wonderful fluffy backpack towards Milk. "And look - it's bigger on the inside so you an store all your equipment!" he said. Milk gasped. "Oh, thank you so much Santa! This is amazing!" Milk said, joy filling every bone in her body.

Santa Paws finished putting toys under the tree for Chocolate Chip and Milky, and went on his way. Milky still uses her backpack for exploring, and sometimes hides in it while playing hide and seek with Chocolate Chip. Chocolate Chip loves his reindeer, and has it on his desk for good luck. The two friends never stopped believing in Santa, and wait for him every year.
Last edited by birdsarentreal on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxjm

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

xxx𝓀𝒶𝓉𝑒
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
xxxImageImage
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

hi! i quit trading and stuff
but i love talking so feel
free to pm me ♡
sᴏɴɢs:
xxxxxxx
birdsarentreal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Aphelio #1 // Ends Tomarrow

Postby Celozon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:07 am

Just a reminder that this ends today, probably around 12 hours from now.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Aphelio #1 // Closed

Postby Celozon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Closed for judging, I'll try to get it done asap!
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Aphelio #1 // Closed

Postby NightSouls » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:48 am

Good luck guys :)