Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

thought shrews v.2 - grand opening again by nightshyne

Artist nightshyne [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

thought shrews v.2 - grand opening again

Postby nightshyne » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:57 am

welcomexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxximportant links pending
    Welcome to the Thought Shrews (TS for short) main adoption page! This rare species of shrew is known for collecting bad thoughts and storing them in their tail; a sac which turns all bad thoughts into good ones. It is unknown, even with extensive research, how they do this.
    xThey are fairly small creatures, with the adults reaching around six inches at the shoulder, and the pups at around one to one and a half as a newborn. They reproduce by mixing the good feelings from two to four parent's sacs, with two pups being the most common amount. However, having one pup is not super uncommon, but having more than two is very rare. The highest amount of pups recorded was four.
    xThe colour of a TS' sac identifies the rarity. One colour is common; two is uncommon; three is rare; anything above three is very rare. These are saved for special occasions. The sac is always a sphere; even the most rare of TS' will have a spherical sac. The colour of the sac usually reflects the colour of the TS' eyes, but this is not always the case.
    xxxxxImage
    xThe creatures have developed as they have grown with human society, and it is not uncommon to see them wearing miniature versions of accessories that people would normally wear. Human clothing has not been found very commonly in TS', though jumpers/sweaters have been seen before.
    xThought Shrews can have any sort of gender identity or sexual/romantic orientation. TS' do not discriminate with these things. In some small communities of the critters, it is encouraged to stray from the 'norm'. Polyamorous relationships are uncommon, but it can and will happen within some communities. Poly TS' are accepted by all communities, no matter what.
    xEdits in TS' are fairly uncommon, but do not determine their rarity. Wings, extra limbs, and nose edits should be saved for special Thought Shrews. As stated previously, the sac is always a sphere; no other shape.

rules
    - All CS rules apply
    - These are free adopts, though artists may choose to sell them for FR treasure or DA points. Do not complain about this. There will be free adopts so everyone has a chance to get one.
    - Do not gift without informing myself, capitol princess/Rockpelt, before hand. You may not sell them, only gift. Trading is also not allowed currently.
    - Customs are available to the public only if an artist is auctioning/selling their slot. MYOs will be available in the future.
    - Staff positions will be available when I say they are available. Do not ask to be staff.
    - TS' have unlimited slots. However, if people adopt every other TS', I may decide to put a limit up.
    - Do not go against a moderator's word unless you have solid proof to back up your argument.
    - I am allowed to make my own and gift customs to who I deem deserves one. Please do not challenge this!
    - More rules will probably follow.

artist rules
    - You may sell your adopts for FR treasure/gems or DA points.
    - The sac is normally pastel or bright, and not greyscale. This doesn't mean you can't make them greyscale though.
    - The base colours can be anything you want, as long as they don't clash, nor are eyeburning. Unnatural and natural colours are both as common as each other.
    - You will receive two customs per month; one to keep and one to gift/sell.

staff
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thought shrews - news

Postby nightshyne » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 am

news
    This is where the news regarding TS' will lie.

artist competition
    There will be an artist competition soon! Stay tuned!

moderator positions
    If you would like to apply for a moderator positions, please PM me this form, with the title 'TS Mod'.
    The winner will be decided and chosen on the 31st of November.
    xxxxx
    Code: Select all
    [b]username; [/b]
    [b]experience?; [/b]
    [b]have you read the rules? give me one of them; [/b]
    [b]how would you respond to the following...[/b]
    [color=transparent]x[/color][u]'Why did **** win? Their form was terrible. I should have won...'[/u]

[color=transparent]x[/color][u]omg theez r soooooo cooool can i haz a custom?[/u]

[color=transparent]x[/color][u][img]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130408185956/glee/images/3/3b/Unicorn_rainbow_gif_by_unicorn808-d557jqj.gif[/img][/u]
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me