Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Postby .:Sans:. » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:46 pm

There's darkness all around you... You wake up on a beach and see a Pikachu freaking out. "WHAT HAPPENED?! WHO DID THIS?!" The Pikachu screamed. You get up and calm him down... "So you want to help me?" He asked. You walk up to a tent. "I want to join... But I'm scared..."

This roleplay is where you meet with others and become pokémon!

Rules
1. You can have as many charicters as you want. (Staff not included. I will align people for playing as the staff as soon as we get 5 people.)
2. 3 Shinies per person
3. You are at level 1-5 when you start.
4. There is now legendaires galore!
5. No God playing/ OPing
6. Have fun!

CODE: SELECT ALL
(image here)
Name:
Pokemon Specie:
What Type:
Bio(optional):
Personality:
Basic Moves: (Please just make it super basic like scratch or leer.)
(Image here)

Charicters:

Victoria (by Flaring Fennekin/Female/Flareon)
Sylvia: (by Me/Female/Eevee/*Shiny*) Now A Shiny Sylveon
Eevee: (by Fallen_Angel99 Female/Eevee)
Razor: (by Flaring Fennekin/Male/Fennekin)
Moonlight (by Me/Female/Umbreon/Shiny)
Twig (by Me/Female/Vulpix)
Luxray (by Me/Male/Luxray)
Ninetails (by Me/Female/Ninetails)
Cafe
The cafe is a spot made for relaxing.
"Hello hello. I Spindra and I am the president of the cafe and this is splendid how you came. You can relax and take a drink here to have your energy back. Let me tell you a secret...if you bring me gummies I will make a splendid drink depending on the gummy you give! Of course I won't do it for money! It is completly for free"
"Hello! I am the friend of the clumsy president. My name is Floof. I can make delicious poffins and treats for the berries you give me! Of course it's for free!"

Market
The place for you to buy items, food and TM and HM
"Buisness! Hey give me a little money and I will I give you awesome merchandise!"
Hello hello! I am Solomi and I sell evolution items. Such as mega stones and thunder stones and such. Some pokemon can't evolve with the spring and can only evolve with items. I can provide you with such rare fine items. sadly yes they cost money. Also not all pokemons can mega evolve so you will need to do some research!
"Whenever you need to buy delicious and all sorts of kind of berries. Feel free to browse! By the way name is Maganese!"
"When you need someone to guide you feel free to ask me...although it's not for free. My name? My name is Xatu..."
"Hmmm...If you need a house just tell me. I have alot of ideas in mind. Money is essential of course. Name is Py."

Tribe
The place where you can do business.
"Hey...come here. Ya you! Name is Croagunk... Now if you can get me a few items I can give you even better items...Do we have a deal? If yes then come visit me anytime...He looks at the cauldron behind him.
"Hmmm? Oh. Sorry quests are not available right now."

Bank
Where you store your money.
"Hey! Whenever you need to store your money this is the place to go. I will be looking forward to your visit.*giggles*

Evolution Spring
The place where you can evolve
Hello hello. I am Whishcash and welcome to my spring. This spring was past down from generation to generation and carries the magic of evolution stones. You can evolve to the second stage once you reach a certain level same as when you want to reach the final stage. Sadly this spring can not do mega evolution nor can evolve some pokemons since they will need a certain item to help them. Also not all pokemons can mega evolve or evolve with this spring. You will have to do some research yourself. Come back once you reach the designated level and the permission.
(Permission is from me. If you want to evolve you will have to PM me about it.)
Stage 1-2: at level 32
Stage 2-3: at level 41
Mega evolutions: N/A

Evolution Items:
Fire Stone: A stone to make certain pokemon to evolve. Eevee, Vulpix,Growlithe,Pansear
Water Stone: A peculiar stone that makes certain water type species of Pokémon evolve. It is a clear, light blue. (Can only be used at level 32+. Works only on Eevee, Poliwhirl, Lombre, Shellder and Staryu)
Thunder Stone: A peculiar stone that makes certain electric and normal types evolve. It is a clear, lime green, with lightnight bolt in the middle. Use on: Eevee, Pikachu, and Elektrik only.
Leaf Stone: A perculiar stone that makes certain pokemon evolve. It's a darkish green with a leaf in the middle. Use on: Gloom, Weepinbell, Exeggcute, Nuzleaf, and Pansage only.
Moon Stone: A peculiar stone that makes specific pokemon evolve. Use on: Nidorina, Nidorino, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Skitty and Munna.
Sun Stone: A perculiar stone that makes certain pokemon evolve. Gloom, Sunkern, Cottonee, Petilil, and Helioptile.
Dawn Stone: A certain stone to make certain pokemon evolve. Male Kirlia, Female Snorunt.
Dusk Stone: A perculiar stone to make pokemon evolve. Misdrevuous, Murkrow, Lampet, and Doublade.
Shiny Stone: A stone to make pokemon certain evolve. Roselia,Togetic, Minccino, and Floette.

Berries:

Cheri---This bright red Berry is very spicy and has a provocative flavor. It blooms with delicate, pretty flowers. Can cure paralyze status.

Rawst---It may be used or held by a Pokémon to recover from a burn.

Watmel---A bounty of nature that is exceedingly sweet. The Berry is huge, with some discovered that exceed 20 inches.

Enigma---A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Razz---A small hint of spiciness lingers in the red granules surrounding this Berry. Their centers have a dry taste.

Pecha---Because of its hollow inside pocket, there isn't a lot to eat. What can be eaten is very sweet and delicious. Can also cure poison.

Nanab---Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Kasib---Considered to have a special power from the olden days, this Berry is sometimes dried and used as a good-luck charm.

Wacan---Energy from lightning strikes is drawn into the plant, making the Berries grow big and rich.

Qualot---Even in places of constant rain and high humidity, this Berry's plant grows healthy and strong.

Rabuta---Even though it is bitter, it should be eaten peel and all. The hair on the peel cleans the stomach from the inside.

Haban---If a large enough volume of this berry is boiled down, its bitterness fades away. It makes a good jam.

Rowap---In days of old, people worked the top-shaped pieces of this Berry free and used them as toys.

Charti---It is often used for pickles because of its very dry flavor. It can also be eaten raw for its provocative taste.

Wiki---It is said that this Berry grew lumps to help Pokémon grip it, allowing propagation farther afield.

Pinap---It is said that when the sour skin is peeled, this spicy Berry can be crushed to make medicine.

Leppa---It takes longer to grow than Berries such as Cheri. The smaller Berries taste better.

Cornn---Its dryness is quite strong. As a result, its true deliciousness can't be appreciated by just eating one or two.

Oran---Nature's gifts came together as one in this Berry. It has a wondrous mix of flavors that spread in the mouth. Also heals the Pokemon.

Grepa---One bite of this very tender Berry fills the mouth with its sweet and tangy flavor.

Sitrus---Sitrus came from the same family as Oran. It is larger and smoother tasting than Oran.

Spelon---So spicy is the Spelon Berry that, Fire type or not, Pokémon will try to breathe fire after eating a single one.

Jaboca---The cluster of drupelets that make up this berry pop rhythmically if the berry is handled roughly.

Cutsap---The flesh underneath the Custap Berry's tough skin is sweet and creamy soft.

Tanga---The flower grows at the tip of this Berry. It attracts Bug Pokémon by letting its stringy petals stream out.

Magost---The grown-up flavor and dreamy sweetness of this Berry make it a favorite of Pokémon everywhere.

Persim---The more this berry absorbs energy from sunlight, the more vividly colorful it grows.

Wepear---The potent mix of bitter and sour in this Berry seems to promote digestion. The flower is white and beautiful.

Shuca---The sweetness-laden pulp has just the hint of a hard-edged and fragrant bite to it.

Chilan---This Berry can be cored out and dried to make a whistle. Blowing through its hole makes an indescribable sound.

Kelpsy---This Berry can be eaten as is or boiled to obtain an extract that adds a dash of flavor to food.

Chople---This Berry contains a substance that generates heat. It can even heat up a chilly heart.

Pamtre---This Berry drifted from a faraway sea. It has a delicious smell to it.

Chesto---This Berry's thick skin and fruit are very tough and dry tasting. However, every bit of it can be eaten. Can also cure sleep affect.

Aspear---This Berry's peel is hard, but the flesh inside is very juicy. It is distinguished by its bracing sourness. Can also cure frozen affect.

Lum---This Berry's gradual process of storing nutrients beneficial to Pokémon health causes it to mature slowly.

Figy---This Berry is oddly shaped, appearing as if someone took a bite out of it. It is packed full of spicy substances.

Mago---This Berry progressively curves as it grows. The curvier the Berry, the sweeter and tastier.

Aguav---This berry turns bitter toward the stem. The dainty flower it grows from doesn't absorb much sunlight.

Lapapa---This Berry is very big and sour. The juiciness of the pulp accentuates the sourness.

Pomeg---When this sweetly spicy Berry's thick skin is peeled, many pieces of the fruit spill out.

Bluk---Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in color, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.

Hondew---This somewhat-rare Berry projects an image of luxury, so it is favored as a gift item.

Tamato---This Berry is large and spicy. When eaten during the cold season, it warms the body from inside.

Nomel---This Berry is quite sour overall, with the sourness especially concentrated at the pointed end.

Durin---This Berry is tremendously bitter. Just one bite is enough to instantly stop hiccups.

Belue---This glossy and colorful Berry has a mouthwateringly delicious appearance. However, it is awfully sour.

Occa---This Berry is said to have grown plentiful in the tropics of the past. It boasts an intensely hot spiciness.

Passho---This Berry's flesh is dotted with countless tiny bubbles of air that keep it afloat in water.

Rindo---This berry has a disagreeable "green" flavor and scent typical of vegetables. It is rich in health-promoting fiber.

Yache---This Berry has a refreshing flavor that strikes a good balance of dryness and sourness. It tastes better chilled.

Kebia---This Berry is a brilliant green on the outside. Inside, it is packed with a dry-flavored, black-colored flesh.

Shuca---The sweetness-laden pulp has just the hint of a hard-edged and fragrant bite to it.

Coba---This Berry is said to be a new kind that is a cross of two Berries brought together by winds from far away.

Payapa---This Berry is said to sense human emotions for the way it swells roundly when a person approaches.

Colbur---Tiny hooks grow on the surface of this Berry. It latches on to Pokémon so it can be carried to far-off places.

Babiri---This Berry is very tough with a strong flavor. It was used to make medicine by people in the past.

Liechi---This Berry is surrounded by mystery. It is rumored to be imbued with the power of the sea.

Ganlon---This Berry is surrounded by mystery. It is rumored to be imbued with the power of the land.

Salac---This Berry is surrounded by mystery. It is rumored to be imbued with the power of the sky.

Petaya---This Berry is surrounded by mystery. It is rumored to be imbued with the power of all living things.

Apicot---This is a very, very mystifying Berry. There is no telling how it can be used, or what may happen if it is used.

Lansat---This is said to be a legendary Berry. Holding it supposedly brings great joy.

Starf---This Berry is considered a mirage. It was said to be so strong that it had to be abandoned at the world's edge.

Micle---This berry has a very dry flavor. It has the effect of making other food eaten at the same time taste sweet.

Cutsap---The flesh underneath the Custap Berry's tough skin is sweet and creamy soft.

Jaboca---The cluster of drupelets that make up this berry pop rhythmically if the berry is handled roughly.
Credit To eearz Who Did Most Of The Work, And Letting Me Use It.
Last edited by .:Sans:. on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
After all this... You really want to have a bad time, don't you?
ImageImageImageImageImage
.:Sans:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Postby Palette Manokit » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:05 pm

working on form :D))
Commissions are currently open on DA, info here
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mary_Nicole101 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Eevee taken?? :(?? ))
Carefree Livin Baby 🤗
Mary_Nicole101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Sans:. » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Look in the other RP for my answer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Victoria
Species: Flareon
Level: 5
Type: Fire
Moves: Tackle
Personality: Curious, Kind, Courageous, Happy, Loveable, and always trying to help out
Last edited by Palette Manokit on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mary_Nicole101 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Crystal
Species: Eevee
Level: 5
Type: (I forgot xD)
Personality: SHY all eevee's are shy
Last edited by Mary_Nicole101 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Carefree Livin Baby 🤗
Mary_Nicole101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Sans:. » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Accepted.

Sylvia was with the Pikachu... "You see... I want to join this place... But I'm really scared to go..." He said... "Will you go first?" She nodded, stepping on the grate.
???: "Pokémon detected! Pokémon detected!" A voice shouts. "It's an Eevee! Come in passer!"
Pikachu goes next. And they're both inside.

Eevee is normal. Her name is just Eevee? Or does she have a nickname? Add that and accepted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:25 pm

yus!! How does Victoria the Flareon start?))
Fur affinity
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Sans:. » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:27 pm

You're already in town. The first thing is for everyone. But my eevee is the newest.))

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:30 pm

okay =3))
Victoria|Female|Flareon|Open
Victoria jumped around happily, excited to meet new people, and excited to be somewhere new.
Fur affinity
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me