by Hail.

by Hail.

by Hail.

by Hail.

by Hail.

Howlingtothestars' Entries!!

Postby Hail. » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:48 pm

Sorry bout the quick cover, I am excited :3333

edit;; If you saw the temporary viscet color in that was the cover, please ignore it ^^' There was an error in my computer and thus entry 2 was made on the cover area so I had to improve with this speedy one. Sorry again ^^' and ignore the timer, of course

Username: howlingtothestars
Desired position(s): Both ^^
Why do you want to become an Artist?: I found Viscets when I was pretty much abandoning the site, and its because of them that I stayed. My addiction to these lovely critters slowly festered until- WABAM! I found my self unable to think of ANYTHING except for these gorgeous lil guys! After I got accepted as a GA, I found my art inspiration returning rapidly and I soon found myself desperate to improve with my art on the computer, not just on my phone. It is because of this adorable species that I am here still, and that I have hopes to become an art teacher, and want a tablet for Christmas ^^
How active are you/can you be in the community?: ohhhh man! I stalk the fanclub and post as often as I can, adopt as many as I can, I am making several gift arts, and have already made one gift art, and have held viscet advertisements in my siggy
How active are you on CS?: Now, thanks to viscets, I am on EVERY HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you had any experience before in these areas?: In artist areas? Yes, but I owned them all. I never really had the guts to apply as an artist until now ^^ X X
Anything else: AHHHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck to everyone!!!! :D
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: